My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alcohol is bad for you

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Alcohol is bad for you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol is bad for you   Alcohol is bad for you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Shala noted his empty glass and held up a hoof to stop him from leaving. She began to chug down her glass till it was empty, gasping for air at the end. She wobbled in her seat for a moment in the after affect.

"Get me....uh...whatever. Just some rum." She waved her hoof about as if it helped clarify her words.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol is bad for you   Alcohol is bad for you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Blackfire continued his sick facade, keeping more and more ponies away from the tavern, just like he had planned. However, his plan would backfire in a major way, as a group of concerned ponies approached him with a doctor by their side.

"These kind ponies have informed me that you have contracted an illness? Come, we must go the the hospital at once." the doctor ordered,

"What? No no no, you don't understad. I'm faking being ill to keep others from entering this establishment and getting drunk." Blackfire explained, removing his mask and retreaving one of his signs from the trash.

The doctor would not listen, as Blackfire suddenly had each of his legs lifted. He was being taken to the hospital, and all the squirming, shouting and excuses he would make wouldn't help him.

"This is what I get for helping others?" He thought.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol is bad for you   Alcohol is bad for you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:50 am

"Get me....uh...whatever. Just some rum."

Goldens eyes opened wide as he watched Shalla down her drink.

"Whoa, umm... maybe you should slow down a bit. I mean, you want to be able to remember this tomorrow don't you?"

Golden leaned forward and took the empty glass, before he turned towards the bar.

"A rum, single and a cider please."

He requested and was soon sitting back at the table with Shala. He slid the glass over to Shala as the booth slowly engulfed Golden in the cusions. He gave a content sigh as he started sipping his drink.

"Right, this is my last one before I go."

he paused,

"You going any where after this?"

He waved a hoof dismisivly at the drink infront of Shala. Golden was certain about leaving after his cider was finished but he had been drinking. flying after two Ciders wasn't illeagal, but it was much safer to fly when one hadn't drunk at all. So flying was out of the question in Golden's oppinion. But he was still a bit confused by the tight streets and alleyways of Ponyville and needed good directions or at least a competent guide to reach the edge of PonyVille.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol is bad for you   Alcohol is bad for you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Shala waved a dismissive hoof at his concerns for her drinking. "Bah, i can handle more and still remember. Lots of practice. Can't always remember my limit though. Kinda weird." She shrugged and took a quick sip of her rum. Her eyes glazed over and she laid on her back in the booth seat, still holding her glass.

"You are going to leave? So soon?"
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol is bad for you   Alcohol is bad for you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:11 pm

"You are going to leave? So soon?"

"Well ye kinda, I live in Cloudsdale. I don't want to drink so much that I'm unable to fly back."

Golden chuckled at the thought of him flying at night while drunk.

"Plus it will be getting dark soon and these tight streets always confuse me. Worst of all I can't fly over them, less I want to see what I had for lunch. Even two ciders can make you a bit woozy while flying."

Golden watched as Shala sunk into her seat.

"Although I'd think I'm a feather weight when being compared to you, should your drinking abbility be as prestigious as you claim."
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol is bad for you   Alcohol is bad for you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:08 am

Blackfire had been released from the hospital, his explanation finally got through to the staff as he made his way back to the tavern. He noticed that it was nearly nightfall as he peered into the establishment. Ponies were still drinking an amusing themselves. It appeared that Blackfire would be unable to get them to stop. He took a step inside the bar, receiving negative comments from the ponies present, as per protocol. He raised a hoof and silence soon overtook the bar.

"It appears that you are all determined to keep drinking your poison. Well I guess I cab't stop you. Have a nice night." He said as he walked out.

A smile grew on his face, hopefully, this would lead them into a false state of security. And when they least expected it, they drinking days would wpuld definetly come to an end. Blackfire laughed a sinister laugh, the ball was inhis court now.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol is bad for you   Alcohol is bad for you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Shala smiled at that and took a chug as if to accentuate his point. "Drinking a lot i can do. Thats a drawback for you pegasi. You gotta watch yourselves or get smeared on the side of a building." She laughed a bit to herself. "Pegasus Pancake. Pegacake. Pancakasus."

She toyed with more funny plays on the word in her head. While losing his company was a downer, she was happy to have met a new pony for a chance. They were not all weird and demanding like some other ponies.

"You're a good pony, Bolty. We should drink more. Maybe get you a place to crash nearby so you don't crash for real next time."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol is bad for you   Alcohol is bad for you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:27 pm

"You're a good pony, Bolty. We should drink more. Maybe get you a place to crash nearby so you don't crash for real next time."

Bolty?

"It appears that you are all determined to keep drinking your poison. Well I guess I cab't stop you. Have a nice night." He said as he walked out.

A smirk spread its way across Goldens Bolty's face. As an evil plan worked its way into the folds of Bolty's brain.

"How well do you take to loosing? Or is it because you lost at something that you drink so much tonight?"

Bolt coaxed a competitive chuckle out at Shala.

"I challenge you to a duel of wits and determination."

A sparkle flared in his eyes.

"First one to get that goody two shoes pony out there to drink one of the strongest drinks in here, gets to have the loser buy them a round of any drink they please.

Bolt slowly started to stand up and walk over to the bar.

"There is one condition though. You're gonna have to let me crash at your place when you lose."

He turned to the barkeeper.

"Something mean, green and will knock you on your flank after one sip."

Bolt turned back to Shala. The drink in his hoof.

"So, you game?"
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol is bad for you   Alcohol is bad for you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:34 am

Blackfire returned shortly, carrying several planks of wood with his magic, and his eyes practically glowing with evil intent. He trotted to the Tavern, knocking his wooden podium over, and stomping on it, beginning to smash it to bits. He laid the rest of the wood leaning against the tavern wall. Blackfire rubbed his hooves together and chuckled a bit. Blackfire then began to heat his horn, to the point that it began to glow a bright orange. Afterwards, he touched the wood pile and held it there until he saw smoke. Blackfire looked around, making sure nopony was around, and proceeded to lightly blow on the smoke, watching as small sparks began to appear.

"This is for your own good Ponyville. I am the hero you will worship in the coming year. Maybe even a future king?" He thought to himself, running off to avoid suspicion.

Once he got to a reasonable distance, he watched as the smoke clouds ascended. He began to do a small dance, he had won. Nopony in their right mind would dare enter an establishment on fire. Maybe this was a gross misuse of his magic power, but... but, uhh. It was for the good of Ponyville, so he had to go to some extremes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol is bad for you   Alcohol is bad for you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alcohol is bad for you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2