My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iccy gets some help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Iccy gets some help Empty
PostSubject: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:00 am

Icarus hummed softly in the (Admittingly nice) Waiting room, Casually going from a small magazine to just looking around the office, Humming softly to himself. There wasn't any real reason he HAD to be there, He just thought it'd be nice to have someone help sort his mind out a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:00 am

The door from outside opened and a brown bodied and burgundy maned pony rushed in before closing the door behind her quickly. She leaned against the door with a giggling smile and caught her breath. On her back was a white box that looked a lot like the kind you would have pastries in. She turned to trot into her small excuse of a reception area to her open door office only to see that there was a pony waiting for her. She froze in place for a moment, like she had been caught stealing.

"HI!" She said, quickly turning to Iccy, the box obscured by her mane. Her eyes were alert and open, but offered an honest smile as she switched to a more friendly mood.

"I'm sorry if you were waiting a while." She blushed apologetically. "I thought I might have a moment to....get some pie real quick."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:17 am

Iccy shook his head. "I-It's fine! I-I S-Should have c-called a-ahead..." He said, smiling back. He nodded softly and sighed. "Y-You should g-go ahead... I-I interrupted your b-break, a-after all."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Lorenza blinked her eyes at him a few times quickly with a smile. She couldn't simply ignore this pony and eat. And it was not like she was on an appointment basis with breaks and all after just setting up in this small town.

"No no. Its fine. As it is, its all walk in appointments." She walked in to her cozy office and waved her tail for him to follow. "We can meet right away. And you can have some pie too!"

She took a comfy seat in a char next to another sofa, setting the pie down on a table between them. Lorenza wasted no time in taking out a piece for herself and taking a bite.

"Oh yeah!" She said, still chewiing some pie. "Almost forgot. I am Lorenza Counsel. You can call me Lorenza or Lori." She blushed as some of the pie slurred her words.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Icarus sat down at the Sofa, and smiled shyly. "I-I'm I-Icarus... Icarus G-Gear. B-But, N-Nearly everypony calls me I-Iccy." He said, stretching a bit. "O-Out of c-curiosity, How d-did you c-come here? I-I mean, W-What brought you here, R-Rather."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:07 am

Lori finished chewing her peice before she spoke. While it was her job to hear things from her patients, she prefered the two way method, especially for the first visit so that they could come to better understand another.

"Oh, i was told by several others that there was a need for a pony like me here and none of the others were up for it, preferring more densely populated areas. I didn't have much keeping me rooted in place at the time so i just took it. I heard great things about Ponyville with the Elements of Harmony here and all." She leaned back in her seat and looked to Iccy with a smile. "How about you Iccy? You must have moved here. I swear i might be hearing a very faint accent in that adorable stutter of yours."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:02 am

Iccy blushed a bit and nodded. "I-I moved here a-after L-Learning a-about mechanics, a-and I wanted t-to have m-my own s-shop, s-so I-I c-can w-work on m-my O-Own invention..." He looked left, then right, then in a quiet whisper, "I-I'm working on m-making wings."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:11 am

Lorenza leaned in at hearing that. "Wings? Really? That's amazing. I thought you were just talking about simple mechanics, but wings? That's pretty ambitious." She resumed her place in her seat and took another bite of her pie. There was a few moments of silence after as she chewed.

"That's great Iccy. Sounds like you got things going real well for you. But I don't think you came here to tell me all about all the happy things in your life. Something must be troubling you.....Family? Marefriend?" She speculated, thinking that she might be acting a bit too forward, but her gentle tone tried to soften it up for him.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:23 am

Iccy blushed. "W-Well... T-This w-won't leave t-this room, r-right?" he asked hesitantly, Before sighing and saying, "I-I'm in l-love with a M-Mare... But S-She's d-dating m-my best f-friend and b-buisness P-Partner. T-They're h-happy together, a-and I-I d-do my best t-to make them h-happy, b-but... I-I'm j-jealous. A-And I feel L-Like a t-terrible f-friend when I D-Do..." He admitted, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:25 am

Lori nodded to Iccy's first question. Everything in here was private and confidential.

"Now that is a tough spot to be in. And certainly worth talking about." She said with a concerned smile. "Don't beat yourself on it too much. It's natural to feel jealous. It means you really care for her. Though you are stuck." She thought long and hard. This was certainly a challenging situation for such a simple patient. One of her firsts too. Giving the right answer were was an impossibility.

"Iccy...Love has been so hard for ponies to define, and to assign a value. I wish i could tell you what to do here. That i could say you should let it be, or try to win her over, but I can't." Said her words as gently as she could, knowing they were probably hard to take in. "But...There is only one way you can really know whats the best thing to do for you. Do what you feel you must Iccy. Do what you believe is right for you and her. Maybe she is meant for you. Maybe this is a test for you. I wish I could tell you better, but love is such a powerful thing...Maybe fate will clear the path for you in due time."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:31 am

Iccy sighed, and nodded. "F-Figures... W-Well, I-I guess I'll j-just d-do my best t-to make t-them h-happy. A-About All I c-can do, r-right?" He said, smiling softly. "T-Thank you, D-Doctor C-Counsel..." he added, nodding
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:49 am

Lori smiled, though she felt like she had not offered enough for poor Icarus. "You can call me Lori. And I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you more on that." She sighed, feeling like this was coming to a close too soon.

"What else is on your mind?" She asked, trying to look for more things she could maybe help him on, but she had a feeling that might be it. Certainly she could make it up to him.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:55 am

Iccy thought for a moment, before adding, "W-Well, I-I d-do seem r-rather o-over p-protective of m-my f-friends, w-which might s-stem from not h-having v-very m-many f-from w-when I w-was young..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:28 am

Lori helped herself to another bite of pie before smiling pleasantly. "Iccy, I can tell that you are such a kind and gentle soul. You must be very loved and valued by your friends. It's not a bad thing if you are protective of them. But yes, a pony can feel that way if they feel they are deprived of friends....or lost some.....Can you tell me about when you were younger?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:31 am

Iccy nodded, humming softly. "I-I w-was home schooled all t-the way until I g-got my c-cutie m-mark, a-and then I s-studied u-under M-My t-teacher in M-Manehattan, who t-taught me a-about M-Mechanics. I-I w-was too b-busy t-to really m-make f-friends..." He said sadly, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Lori nodded. "That must have been pretty hard on you. In a way, Ponyville is probably your first real home of your own making then....How about your wings?" She changed to a more pleasing topic for him. Making wings was a rather big goal, and she had to see how he went about getting to that.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Icarus smiled brightly. "I-It's g-great! R-Recently I w-went to a I-Inventor's c-convention, a-and I g-got s-some Ideas t-to improve t-them, I-Including a p-possible w-way t-to m-move t-the wings b-better...

"... B-But N-Normally, T-The movement of wings a-are too hard t-to c-copy n-normally...

"... A-And that's How the f-first flight went! O-Of course, I-It's j-just g-gliding right now, b-but soon I-It'll be f-flight!"
He finished Excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:53 am

Lorenza smiled and write down some notes as she made a file for Iccy. As she listend, she took bites of more pie in between, making a bit of a mess of crumbs about her.

"Mmm...That sounds great. You are going to get one big name for your self when you get those wings going." She knew that at this point she was not helping Iccy out with any of his problems, but rather just letting him talk all about himself to feel good and maybe find out anything that was bothering him. Even if nothing came up, it did wonders to just talk about yourself freely.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you got some fans visiting." She finished her slice of pie and wiped away crumbs embarrassingly. "You seem to be having a relatively good life her in Ponyville. Wouldn't you say?" She smiled, hoping that the possibility of the session ending now might bring out any other concerns, or confirm that he was at ease. She watched him with gentle eyes, looking for any stress that might be hiding away in him.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Iccy blushed slightly, having been a little more Carried away than he realized, and nodded. "B-Beyond t-that... One i-issue, Yeah, I-I am." he said, smiling broadly. "T-Thank you, D-Doctor-- I-I mean, L-Lori." He said Earnestly, Definitely seeming a little happier than when he came into the office.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Lorenza smiled. She knew she had been of help to this pony. "It is my pleasure Iccy. You're welcome back here anytime. Just drop in. I don't think I have enough ponies coming up to really worry about appointments."

She wrote up a few more things on a clip board before putting it in an envelope and handing it to Iccy. "It was a short session so it won't cost much, but you can mail back any payment in the next week"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:24 am

Iccy smiled and nodded. "I-I'll have it f-for you a-as soon a-as possible!" He said, taking the envelope. "T-Thank you a-again!" He added, going out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iccy gets some help   Iccy gets some help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iccy gets some help
Page 1 of 1