My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take a load off...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xFaith

xFaith

Take a load off... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm

"Oh." Flora blinked and pushed out her lips, surprised.
"Totally thought you were sipping on something stronger!" She giggled, covering her mouth with her hoof for a moment, then took another swig from her glass.
"I'm Flora, how bout you?" She smiled crookedly back, then turned to the other pony sitting quietly nearby. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 6:52 pm

"My name is Life. Im a doctor at the hospital up the hill" Life said. He got up to go back to the counter since he had finished his tea. "Hold on I need to get something stronger, thanks for reminding me Flora!" He walked over to let Flora and Arpeggio to finish the welcomings.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:24 pm

He smiled, finishing his glass of wine. "I'm Arpeggio. Pleased as punch to meet you, Flora!" He went to get his glass refilled. "Mmm~ This is delicious wine."
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:13 am

Flora nodded at Life, smiling. "Nice to meet you!"
She giggled and shook her head. "It's no problem."
Turning to the other pony next to her, she crossed her hooves and took a gulp of her drink. "You, too, Arpeggio!" She chirped fluttering her wings cheerfully. "May I try?" She looked at his wine curiously. She was just starting to notice the warmth in her belly spreading to her hooves, and she could feel her face flush slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:12 am

Life came back holding a thin elegant glass in his wings with a clear bubbly liquid inside. "I never liked wine. Champagne was always in my liking" He took a sip and suddenly felt bubbly. "Oh woah this one is strong!" He chuckled. He took the seat across from Flora and asked, "So tell us about yourself" Life said while placing his elbows and resting on them. He brought the glass over to his lips with his wings and took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:17 pm

"Mmm... Sure, why not." He smiled at her, nudging his glass over. "It's a nice Cabernet; a little bold, but a good wine." He thought for a moment, then turned back to Flora. "So, Flora, are you a longtime resident of town or new like Life and I?"
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Flora giggled at Life, shaking her head. It was interesting how he used his wings; she had never thought of doing that before. "That's like water, you lightweight!" She pushed her glass over towards him and winked. "Try this, it tastes like a rainbow..."
She turned to Arpeggio and smiled, "Thanks," she says, taking the delicate glass in a hoof and smelling it thoughtfully. She took a sip and rolled her tounge around in her mouth for a moment, eyes fixed on the burgundy liquid. It was complex and bold, and just slightly tangy.
"It's delicious!" She chirps, grinning.
"I'm pretty new in town as well..." Flora shook her mane out, blinking at the two stallions curiously.

>>I'm on an iPod, and can't figure out how to select text xD so no pretty colors :(
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:27 pm

"haha well alrighty then!" Life took the glass with his other wing and took the slightest sip. He cringed but not out of distaste. "oh my! That is waayyy too strong!" He blushed a little. "I'm a softy when it comes to drinks". HE took another sip from his glass. Life tried to get a glance of her flank. "Hey what is your cutie mark of?" he asked slightly blushing.

>> sucks don't it? XD hahaha
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Arpeggio smirked, the wine starting to affect him a little more. "Oh, don't lie, Life, you just wanted to look at her flank." He took a look himself, though not perversely. "Can't blame you, though... she's quite beautiful~" ...Yeah, the pegasus was starting to get a little drunk. He also said that a little louder than he thought he had.
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Flora blushed and giggled, her mane falling over her eye. "Aw you guys.... It's black scrollwork. It's my favorite design!" she turned to show it to them, her hooves falling a little clumsily. After realizing she was showing them her flank, she sat back down quickly, stumbling a bit, and felt her face grow hotter. She grinned sheepishly and hiccuped.
"Ummm... What about you guys?" she asked nervously, the words mashing themselves together sloppily. She took the last swig of her drink mechanically.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Blushing just realizing what he had just seen, he lifted his glass up with his wing to drink every last drop inside. Life got up to show his cutie mark. "I have no idea! I just had is at birth. And I have never known what it meant."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:42 am

He turned to Life, talking with a slight slur. "You're lucky... I got my cutie mark last in my class at school." He stood up, showing his cutie mark. "C-Clef... for my tenor voice and my compositioning ability." The pegasus was starting to appear more clearly drunk.
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:48 am

Flora contemplated the black cutie mark curiously, her eyelids drooping sleepily. "That's weird... I've never heard--" (Hic!) "... Of that happening!"
She turned her head to squint at arpeggio's cutie mark, then giggled girlishly.
"I can't see it, it's too fuzzy!" she chimed, crossing her eyes and putting her face close to it in an attempt to see it better. Shaking her head at herself and standing up straight, she looked at both of the stallions and giggled again, probably for no reason this time.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:23 am

Life, thinking now that he was the most sober one there asked for the strongest stuff they had. "here goes..." He lifted the glass upside-down and drank it all in one gulp. He shuddered and hook his head. "S-so..... now what?" HE asked eyes trailing off his point of focus.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:36 am

"Too fuzzy~?" He giggled roguishly. "Want a closer look, cutie~?" The pegasus was very much drunk now, attempting to be as flirty as possible to Flora, flush heavy on his cheeks thanks to the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:17 pm

After a long, hard day of work, Special Delivery had one important thing to do. He was to deliver himself to the local place to have a bite to eat and glasses to empty. After delivering an important letter to the Mayor of Ponyville, Special Delivery had been directed to the local tavern for some rest.

He entered the tavern, and looked curiously around, since it had been some time since he had visited this part of Equestria and this local tavern.
He noticed a party of Pegasi having fun and drinks and even if he doubted that they would notice, he touched the edge of his hat as he passed the party.
"Howdy, ma'am, gents." he greeted while walking by their side and entered the bardesk to order himself some fried potatoes and a glass of cold apple cider.

OoC: Hope it's okay to join. If not, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:27 pm

Flora giggled again, pushing at arpeggio playfully with a hoof. "oh stop it you!" she slurred, hiccuping again. She watched Life down his drink and grinned.
"Atta boy!" she cheered, poking at his cutie mark with her nose. "That's more like it!"
"I don't know..." She said to Life. The yellow pegasi wobbled a bit in her seat and giggled at herself quietly, her cheeks flushed from the booze. Another pony walked by and tipped his hat and she broke down in more giggles, leaning on the table and covering her mouth. "But this is turning into a real sausage fest!" she sputtered between giggles and hiccups, her voice muffled by her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:45 pm

"oi! get your nose outta my flank!" he blushed. "oh my! hello! you must excuse m-my friend here..." Life started trailing off when the alcohol really started to settle in. He blushed hard. "wh-whazuuuuuuup!" He said loudly laughing.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Arpeggio began laughing as well, refilling his glass with wine and downing it in one gulp. "Ahhah~ C'mon, cutie~ Don't you want somma dis?" He wiggled his flank playfully, winking at her. He glanced over at Special Delivery. "H-heyas~" He waved, a drunken smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:24 am

The earth pony got his drink first - a large pint of cold apple cider - and turned to the party of pegasi nearby. He took an appreciating sip of his drink and the eyed the ponies, who were not exactly tipsy anymore, but having immensely larger toxication going on.

"Might wanna be careful there, ma'am, gents..." he said and took another sip, while waiting his dinner to arrive, "Drinkin' heavy stuff to an empty stomach and without drinkin' any water will cause a hungover of a lifetime."
He winked at them all. "I know from experience."
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:27 am

Flora stuck her tounge out at Life and winked. "What if I don't wanna?" she poked at him again out if spite.
She giggled at arpeggio and snorted with laughter when he shook his flank at her. "You're so drunk!" she slurred, headbutting him and throwing a hoof over his shoulder. She gave him a sloppy smooch an the cheek and giggled again. "You don't do that right!" she exclaimed, getting up, "Lemme show you!" She wiggled her rump at him and Life, grinning at them between her legs with her mane falling all over the place.
She looked up at the new pony and sat down, giggling for no reason. "That's for FUTURE me to deal with!" she chirped, hiccuping. Her mane was covering most of her face, and looked rather scruffy. She blew at it to move a little out of her eyes, then giggled again at herself.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Life was seriously blushing now. He nearly passed out from the sight he had just seen. Being the most sober one there apart from their new friend he understood what might happen next. He sighed... "fuck it." He got up and moved around arpeggio to sit next to Flora. Still blushing he said "hey, you are really drunk you know that" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:20 am

He blushed further at her smooching his cheek, then gave a drunken catcall at her flank shaking. "Like dish?" He got up, wiggling his flank at her again, licking his lips in a drunken attempt to be sensual. He then sat back down, giggling drunkenly.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:30 am

The dish arrived and Special Delivery took a careful bite of it, then looking at the blushing, giggling, trio of Pegasi. So far they had been on a good mood, but the earth pony suspected things might turn worse - though he hoped it would not happen. He took another bite of his fried potatoes, then sipping some cold cider. Special Delivery decided to keep an eye at the trio, just in case something would happen.
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:44 am

Flora laughed and snorted again, her mane all over her ears and half-covering her eyes. She shook her head to fix it, but just made it worse. "Maybe a little bit..." she mumbled, biting her lip and blushing hard, giggling more. She bumped arpeggio with her left shoulder, grinning at him and saying, "Great! You're a regular booty dancer!" then leaned the other way to bump Life with her right shoulder. She swung her hooves like a filly and let her eyes wander. The new pony was watching them quietly, but she mentally shrugged this off, too drunk to be interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take a load off...   Take a load off... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take a load off...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Tavern-
Jump to: