My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unwinding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Unwinding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwinding   Unwinding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:35 am

"Then that shall be my first experiment," Intel declared, scribbling a whole lot down, "Portions of rainbow, exposed to different intensities of light, and different types of light, too, to try and figure out their relationship. Then compare with results from false flame."

He looked over at Flora cautiously. "Do you know where I can get my hands on some rainbow?"
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

Unwinding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwinding   Unwinding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:55 am

"Sounds great! But... um... as for rainbows..." She frowned, "I don't think I can legally take them out of Cloudsdale..." Flora chewed on her lip, looking at Intel's scribblings.
"Well... I could bring some down here as long as it's pretty discreet." She declared, looking at the unicorn seriously. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Unwinding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwinding   Unwinding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:18 am

Intel rolled his eyes at the mention of the legal restriction, but smiled genuinely at Floral. "My dear, the sum total knowledge of ponykind will be indebted to you, if you would kindly do that. For science. If nopony will do it, then it falls to us, as an obligation, to do it." His eyes were lit with an internal flame.
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

Unwinding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwinding   Unwinding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:42 am

Flora smiled warmly, "Well, if you put it like that..." She giggled and shook her mane. "Sounds like a plan!"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Unwinding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwinding   Unwinding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:56 am

"Right, let's do this, shall we?" Intel then raised his hoof, "I'd like the my bill and the bill for the young mare here, too." He gave a grin to Flora. "Least I can do, but you'll have to cover any tip you want to put in. 'nless you don't believe in that sort of thing."
Back to top Go down
xFaith

xFaith

Unwinding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwinding   Unwinding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:48 am

After setting a few bits on the table, Flora shook off her surprise and smiled at him. "Well thank you!" she said cheerily, standing and scooting her chair in to the table.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Unwinding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwinding   Unwinding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:20 am

After paying the required bits, Intel started to head off. "So Flora, when can you deliver that rainbow? I'd like to know when I can start working on them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unwinding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unwinding   Unwinding - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unwinding
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: