My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreamsicle's House of awesome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle's House of awesome Empty
PostSubject: Dreamsicle's House of awesome   Dreamsicle's House of awesome I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:57 am

Dreamsicle's house and semi-creamery
Destination of house: Few blocks south of Sugarcube Corner
Area: Ponyville
Address you want: 123 Sesame Street
No. of rooms: 5
How many stories: 1
Which rooms: Bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen, cellar
List the rooms and their size and appearance:
Bedroom is widely unused, usually sleeps on the large pile of pillows in his front room. It's a small room, well-painted, each wall a different color. There is a bed, but again it's rarely used, more of a guest room.
Living room is where it's at, a hand-made wooden table off center, with a large area rug in the middle. The couch is clustered with a massive pile of pillows, plenty of sleeping room. A bookshelf sets against one wall, books on cooking and the proper care of freezers. Door to the kitchen is opposite the front door, while the bedroom and bathroom doors are on the left. The wall opposite that wall has the couch.
Bathroom is... a bathroom, complete with shower and facilities.
Kitchen is Dream's workshop. His pride and joy, where he keeps his gigantic walk-in freezer, complete with conveyor belt connected to the kitchen countertop. He had a large sink as well, place where we cleans up the different creamsicle molds. A large machine, a pump of some sort, stood on one corner, where it would pump cream from the just above freezing cellar. There's a large hatch in the floor, a few feet away from the cellar door, where Dream can easily deposit his cream into the giant barrel in the cellar.
Down in the cellar there's not much but the giant barrel. It's a completely stone and mortar room, which keeps it at the perfect temperature all year round. A pipe leads up from the barrel into the kitchen, allowing for easy pumping.
Back to top Go down

Dreamsicle's House of awesome
Page 1 of 1