My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Some Books (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Looking for Some Books (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:49 am

Thunderclap approached the library. "Wow, looks like it is made from a tree. What a weird way to make a library. Maybe its a symbol for something." He shrugged and walked up to the front door. "Hey, you coming Arpeggio? Or you just going to stand there?" He asked, and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:51 am

"I'm coming..." He'd been following, trying to keep things from getting awkward. He couldn't believe he'd called Thunderclap 'hot stuff' to his face... even if he thought it was true. He walked up as well.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:58 am

Thunderclap stood on the front step, tapping his hoof in impatience. "Bout time you got here!" He laughed. Thunderclap swung open the door of the library and walked in. He was taken aback. "Wow! There are so many books here! Finding just one will prove harder than I thought." He looked up and down the shelves of books. "Hmm, I wonder if they need my copy of The Once and Future King? I should ask the librarian when I'm done." He said.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:08 am

Arpeggio chuckled a little, beginning to browse the shelves. He had no idea what sounded good to read, but picked out a novel that looked interesting. An mystery novel and an action novel soon found themselves in the Pegasus' grasp.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:13 am

Thunderclap browsed up and down the shelves. "I'm in the mood for a classic. Any suggestions Arpeggio?" He asked. He picked up a couple books that looked interesting, but put them back down. He wanted something truely amazing.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:23 am

"Wish I could recommend one, but I'm not too well-read in the classics, Thunder..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:33 am

"Hmmm, well then. Maybe I'll just pick at random. I can't choose too poorly." He spun in a circle and pointed at a random book. He pulled it off the shelf. "Ooooh, romance novel, nevermind." He said putting it back. "I don't like that lovey dovey, mushy stuff. Shocker, huh?" He said, then laughed. He looked at another book. "Ah this looks better. Knights, heroes, adventures. Looks good!"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:01 am

He chuckled a little. "Sounds good to me, Thunder."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:40 am

"Does sound good. Just one problem." He said. looking around the empty library. "Where is the librarian? How am I supposed to get this book out without a libraian!" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:13 pm

"Well, I don't know... there should be-" *He sees a note* "Ooh... neat. Hey, Thunder! There's a magic spell on the door; it automatically checks out books as you leave; keeps track of who has what that way."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:43 am

"Spell eh?" He scoffed. "Not a very on the job librarian eh? Having a spell do her, or his, job." He shrugged. "So got your books? We can leave whenever you want."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:19 am

"Yeah, I'm good. Also, if the librarian is who I heard rumors she was, I can kinda see why she'd do this... anyway. I was at this great tea place the other day and I kinda wanted to stop by there on our way back, if that's alright..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:32 am

Thunderclap cocked his head. "Does it really matter who she is? If you have a job, then do it." He shook his head. "Slacking like this would never get by in my home town." He said.

"Tea shop? Sounds good to me!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:36 pm

"Ever heard of the Elements of Harmony? I heard that one of them works here and is the Princess' personal student. She's usually here, I hear, so she might be on business elsewhere and doing this so the library doesn't have to be closed." He shrugged. "Well, regardless. Follow me, Thunder."

He left the library, new books in tow, and started walking towards the tea shop.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:45 pm

"Elements of Harmony? Nope, never heard of them. The stories I grew up with, and the heroes I know are the brave warriors and knights who fought evil. My mother used to read me to sleep with those stories." He sighed. "Well anyway, let's head to the tea shop!" He said and followed his friend out.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:37 am

"I'll have to tell you the legend, 'cause it's really not so much a legend as an old piece of history." *As he walked to the tea shop, he told Thunder the story* "A long time ago in Equestria..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:50 am

Thunderclap nodded and followed his friend. "Hey! Whose to say my heroes never existed?" He then laughed. He continued to follow Arpeggio, listening.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:40 am

*He chuckled* "I suppose so. Fair enough." *He continued telling the story*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Some Books (Open)   Looking for Some Books (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Some Books (Open)
Page 1 of 1