My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soarin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

Soarin Empty
PostSubject: Soarin   Soarin I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Storm stood in Whitetail wood, there was a light breeze that blew across her back, rustleing the leaves in the trees. It wasn't quite midday yet, but the sun shone high through the trees, dappleing the ground below. This was her favorite time.

She breathed in deep, and let out a sigh of contentment. Then she got to work. She stretched out her wings, muscle by muscle, trying to get everyone working as it properly should. Whenever she hit a stiff spot, she'd push through the pain, working it just like she had ever since her accident.

"Ok," she said after stretching out her wings, "let's do this." She walked to the top of a hill nearby. "Wings don't fail me now." She half smiled at the familier phrase as she flapped her wings a coulple of times to make sure they felt alright. Then she spread her wings, and prepared to fly.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Soarin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soarin   Soarin I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:36 am

Spring Shower was bringing in some clouds for a scheduled shower for the woods, it was her last job for the afternoon before she'd be able to take some time off and enjoy the weather in the non-clouded areas.

After she placed the last cloud, she looked down towards the forest floor. A familiar face caught her attention. She began to wave her hoof at Storm Runner but then realized she appeared to be really concentrating and focused on something, so she withdrew her leg and layed on the cloud, peering over the edge of it to see what was going on.

As Storm Runner made for the edge of the cliff, Spring Shower brought her cloud cover with her and continued to keep an eye on Storm Runner, both out of curiosity, and partially out of out of concern for her idol, remembering the problem she's had with her wings.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

Soarin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soarin   Soarin I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Storm looked up before she began. A cloud bank had appeared above her. She had forgotten about the rain schedualed for the woods.

"Better make this quick." She muttered under her breath, she then saw one cloud that looked a little lower than the others.

"Either this weather pony doesn't know what cloud cover means," she thought, "or I have an observer." She stood there for a moment, contemplating what she should do. On one hoof, she needed to do this. On the other, she didn't want to make a fool of her-self if this pony saw her when her wings locked up.

Storm sighed, it was now or never. "Hope you enjoy the show whoever you are." She said before leaping into the air and flaping her wings to steady herself. She then began her flight routine.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Soarin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soarin   Soarin I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Spring Shower emerged from behind the cloud as Storm Runner jumped. She was just hoping to make sure Storm would be okay, as it looked like Storm herself was unsure about what she was about to do. She quickly flew up beside Storm Runner.

"I'm sorry for sneaking up--" Spring apologized to Storm "I was bringing in the cloud cover and couldn't help but notice what you were doing" she explained as she flew along Storm Runner.

"I didn't want to intrude,"
she told Storm, "but I wanted to make sure you'd be okay-- what with the problem your wing has given you lately..." she said with a genuine voice of concern.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

Soarin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soarin   Soarin I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Storm turned to see a familier face flying beside her. It was none other than Spring Shower.

"Oh hey!" Said Storm. "No need to apologize, company's always good." she smiled, enjoying the wind in her mane. "I actualy do this a lot. I don't know why, but when I find a peacful spot like this, I just feel the urge to fly. You know what I mean?" She did a small barrel roll, and quickly righted herself. "It just feels so good!"
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Soarin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soarin   Soarin I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:23 am

"I don't know what I'd do if I wasnt able to fly anymore," Spring Shower said happily as she flew about next to Storm Runner, the wind blowing back her already partly messy mane and tail, "it's just the freedom to go wherever," she told her.

"Looks like we're finally getting that flight together that we talked about a while back," she said with a smile, "I mean-- if that's alright with you--" she said quickly, looking hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

Soarin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soarin   Soarin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Storm chuckled.

"I guess we are," she said, "unless of course you have somewhere to be." Storm hoped that Spring would stay.

"She's not bad company," Storm thought to herself. "Not to mention she's a pretty good looking mare as well." Storm smiled as the warm air ran across her back.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Soarin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soarin   Soarin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Spring Shower did a loop in the air and quickly flew up next to Storm Runner, "Nope, no plans the rest of the day," she said happily, "just finished my last job," she told her.

Spring smiled happily over at Storm, she was thrilled to be able to be flying with one of her fillyhood heroes. Spring flew ahead a little bit ahead of Storm and did a few playful maneuvers, knowing they were nothing compared to what the Wonderbolts do, but hopefully enough to impress Storm a little.

She ended her maneuvers and stopped up infront of Storm, flying in the air and turning to face her with a big grin on her face, the sunlight cascading around her.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

Soarin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soarin   Soarin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:50 pm

Storm paused to watch Spring perform her manuevers.

When Spring stopped and smiled back at her, she said, "not bad, not bad at all." She smiled at the beaming pegasus, and then began performing a set of manuevers that she used to do as part of her shows. Nothing that was extremely complicated, just a few simple drills. She hoped to impress Spring without diminishing the set Spring had used.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Soarin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soarin   Soarin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Spring Shower clacked her hooves together happily. It wasn't every day yOu got to see a wonderbolt perform, even a former one, "that was great!" Spring said excitedly, "you've still got it!" she cheered.

Spring then wondered if she could perform the same maneuvers. She flew past Storm and tried to copy the maneuvers, not doing them as smoothly as Storm as she didn't know them as well, she almost completed them but forgot the second to the last one, causing her to hesitate as se was flying.

She stopped with the drill unfinished and rubbed the back of her head, "or something like that," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

Soarin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soarin   Soarin I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Storm smiled.

"Are you sure you've never had training?" She asked, "that was pretty good!" She flew next to Spring, and explained how to do the moves that Spring had missed. She then flew back to where she was before. "Think you got it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soarin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soarin   Soarin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soarin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Whitetail Wood-
Jump to: