My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blaire Focus <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xFaith

xFaith

Blaire Focus <3 Empty
PostSubject: Blaire Focus <3   Blaire Focus <3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:24 am

xFaith
Blaire Focus <3 F3689ca9a21d2b1fc778228597d8b944-d51m7dv
Species: Earth pony
Mane: Jet black and straight, kept short
Tail: Same as mane, but left long
Eyes: Deep blue, almond-shaped, usually dark eyeshadow
Body: Orange, tall and thin but not overly so
Cutie Mark: A white stylized mannequin/dressform,
Age (Baby,adult): adult
Personality: Vain but kind, craves attention but will drop everything for someone she cares about.
Likes: Being in the spotlight, taking a great picture, partying, stallions
Dislikes:being embarrassed, looking silly in a picture
History: She dabbled in photography as a filly, thinking it would be her special talent. That is, until a talent scout found her in Manehatten and discovered that she was best on the OTHER side of the camera. She has been modeling ever since, and adoring every minute of it!

Still debating some things, but I decided to try her out and see how it works :] I might re-do her later on if I'm not happy...
[Fixed her a bit-- my first cutie mark just wasn't working]

Last edited by xFaith on Tue May 29, 2012 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Character changes)
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Blaire Focus <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaire Focus <3   Blaire Focus <3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:09 am

So pretty!
Blaire Focus <3 Stamp-of-Approval-61
Back to top Go down

Blaire Focus <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Earth Ponies-
Jump to: