My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"But you have such a lovely mane!"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

"But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 pm

"You already seem more relaxed. It was kind of sad to see you so unhappy and tense." Moon Whistle said, beaming as Makeover took a towel and dried her mane thoroughly.

"I think washing and brushing would do tonight," Makeover said to Moon Whistle and leaned closer, "Unless you are having a date with that gorgeus stallion." The beautician winked at her and smiled knowingly.

Moon Whistle burst out into a giggle-fit.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:23 pm

"I'm... still pretty unhappy... but not having the tension is nice..." He cracked an eye open at the giggle-fit. "Mm? What's so funny, Moony?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:29 pm

"Miss Makeover suggested that you and me are having a date." Moon Whistle said, "I am not a dating kind of a pony, so I find it rather funny."

"Shush, you." Makeover said to her customer and gave a soft bap on her shoulder, ready to spray some leave-in conditioner on Moon Whistle's mane. "Stay still, sugar, or you'll get this stuff to your eyes."
Makeover sprayed the conditioner a little in Moon Whistle's moist mane - the spray smelled of vanilla and made the unicorn feel a little hungrier. Makeover turned to the bathing Pegasus and said - as she believed in open behaviour - "I also mentioned that you're gorgeus."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Arpeggio faced down a little, blushing brightly. "Mmm... thanks..." He wasn't used to getting compliments on his appearance; for a long time growing up, he'd been mocked for that instead.

"And technically, Moon, this is a date... just not a romantic one.

He then looked at Makeover, still blushing. "...You really think I'm gorgeous?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Moon Whistle wiped off a tear of laughter. "Sorry, Arpeggio. I am more used to use that word in a romantic sense." Then she sat back and enjoyed the caring hooves of the beauticial.

"Sure, honey!" Makeover said to the bathing customer of hers, "I bet you have a line of ponies waiting for you to take them out. That wingspan of yours - it's incredible!"
While speaking with Arpeggio, Makeover took a soft brush - the softest one available - and gently started to work trough the Unicorn's mane.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:45 pm

He blushed even more brightly, then a tear dripped from his eye. "Hah... I wish... When I was growing up, I was mocked because of how awkwardly-proportioned I was... I'd never been interested in the mares in school, so that got me mocked even more. Thunderclap was the first I'd felt those kinds of feelings for, but... well, you heard what happened."

He sighed, hanging his head a little bit. "...It really means a lot to me, hearing you say that, Makeover... helps my self-esteem a bit... s'not like it could get any lower than it had been..."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Moon Whistle relaxed when her mane was being brushed so gently as Makeover did. She relaxed nicely on the chair and closed her eyes for a while, pondering if she should tell about the incident she'd had when she'd been a filly. But then again, she did not dare to hog the help from Arpeggio's troubled situation. She sighed in the chair and crossed her front legs.

Makeover gave a sympathetic gaze over at Arpeggio. "I am pretty certain you find your special one, darling." she assured the bathing Pegasus with a gentle tone of voice. "It does not matter if you are flawless of have some flaws - there is somepony, who will love you." She finished with the brushing and said, "There, sugar. Please look into the mirror." The beautician grabbed a hoof-held mirror to show the back of Moon Whistle's head - the mane of the astronomer now looked softer, smoother and had some healthy shine to it.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:07 pm

He smiled slightly. "Thanks, Makeover..." He turned to look at Moon Whistle. "You look beautiful, Moony... I don't remember... you said you have a crush on somepony, right? Have you asked him about that yet?"

He gave a sad smile. "If you haven't... go for it. Don't wind up like I am now... heartbroken 'cause you got beaten to the punch." He laid back a bit in the aromatherapy tub.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:52 am

Moon Whistle slumped on her chair a little, but looked into the mirror nevertheless. "Wow, it looks so different. I should come to be treated more often." She touched the mane with a trembling hoof.
Then the Unicorn looked at Arpeggio. "Oh, him... Um... I have circled around the subject, but ahhhh. Quite frankly, I am scared to admit him anything."

Makeover gave out a little sigh, feeling kind of sad that her clients were so troubled amongst the area of romance. She was secretly glad not to have troubles like that of her own. New job around new town was quite enough for now.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:58 am

"Moon... please don't be scared... follow your heart. I don't want to see you end up like I am now... nopony should have to feel this way... who is it, if I may ask?" He still relaxed in the tub.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:30 am

Moon Whistle squirmed in her chair until she was reminded that she could get up again. "Well, I'm not sure about telling..." she muttered, "I don't want to end up broken or crushed, like I did when I was a filly. ...Though, he might take it better than the one I approached so many years ago."

Makeover remained silent, just starting to clean up the room a little. She was actually curious to hear about her clients' stories, but it was not really her work to urge anypony to tell things.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:32 am

"Well, first of all, who's the lucky stallion you have eyes for? I could probably help you make that call if I knew that..."

Arpeggio got out of the tub, drying off; the oils were losing their effect.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:45 am

"Um, it's this inventor stallion... " Moon Whistle murmured. "He's called Iccy."
She was kind of bashful to speak about these things, she rarely had anyone to speak with. But talking about the pony she liked made her smile sweetly.

Makeover was tidying the room up, seeing that her clients seemed to be making their leave soon.
"Anything else I can help you with?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:49 am

"I'm alright, Makeover... thank you again; your comment really helped my self-esteem..."

He turned back to Moon Whistle. "...Iccy? I read about him in the paper; didn't he make that flying machine a while back? He seems like a really sweet stallion; I think you'll be fine. Even if he doesn't return your feelings, he won't be mean about it. I'm sure of it..."

He walked over to Moon Whistle, putting a comforting hoof on her shoulder. "I say 'go for it', Moony."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:13 pm

"Yeah, that's him." Moon Whistle confirmed, when Arpeggio mentioned the flying machine. She glanced at Arpeggio and tried to put up a brave smile. "I really do hope things get cleared. I don't know if I can handle myself soon."

Makeover was silent for now, since it was not her job to actually give advice on romantic matters.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:15 pm

Arpeggio gave Moon a hug. "I'm sure it'll go well."

He then broke the hug and turned to Makeover. "Thanks again for the treatment... all the tension isn't good for me... I might have to come back again soon, though." He frowned a little.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Makeover gave a sympathetic smile and bumped Arpeggio's shoulder gently. "As many times as you wish, sugar." she said to him, "There is always a helping hoof and an open ear for you."
She turned to look at Moon Whistle, smiling to her too, "Just be yourself. It will go well."

Moon Whistle squeed at the hug and then nodded. "Thanks for the encouraging words, you both."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:24 pm

"Great... can I set another spa appointment for a week from now, then, Miss Makeover? The same as before... except I think I'll do the sauna instead of the aromatherapy bath."

"And... Moon, I'm sure you'll be okay; Iccy seems like a really nice stallion. You deserve the shot at that kind of happiness."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:30 pm

Makeover nodded. "I shall write it in the appointment book."
Then she was ready to walk the clients back to the reception desk to bid them farewell.

"If it does not go well, we can form a club", Moon Whistle said jokingly, while heading out from the spa room. "Lonely Hearts Club - and then we can form a band, we just need Sergeant Pepper and it would be cool."
Although the unicorn was joking, there was a hint of fear and nervousness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Arpeggio sweatdropped a bit at that. "Please don't think that way..." He gave the unicorn another hug. "I'm sure you'll be fine. Good luck, Moony."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:41 pm

"Thanks - ah well, maybe a club and a band is a bad idea. I have no idea, how to play anything." Moon Whistle said and turned to thank their beautician. "Thanks for your time and advice."
Then she headed out.

"Anytime, dear. Anytime." Makeover said and then continued to add a new appointment to the book, also noting down the request for sauna.

[So, I guess this ends this thread.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "But you have such a lovely mane!"   "But you have such a lovely mane!" - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"But you have such a lovely mane!"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3