My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What a collection!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:53 am

Whiplash opened the door to his house. He walked in, flipped the lights on, and breathed in deeply. He hung his whip and saddlebags on a hook in the wall. "Well here we have it Arpeggio." He said to the pegasus following him. "Home sweet home. For me and my antiques!" All over Whiplash's house was antiques from a variety of times and places. Old vases adorned his end tables,ancient paintings and tapestries covered his wall. Other assortments of knick knacks were all about his home. From old swords to small wooden carvings. "So, what do you think?" He asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:57 am

Arpeggio entered the house, looking around. He had to admit, he hadn't been sure what to expect.

"Wow... this is quite impressive... how and where did you get all of these, Whiplash?" He continued looking around. "...And do you have any music-related antiques?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:05 am

"I'm an archaeologist. I keep an odd find or two, or make deals with museums." He said. "As for where, that's a little harder. They come from all over Equestria."

"Music related? Yes I have a couple, give me a sec." Whiplash walked into a back room, and came back out with an old, black case. He opened it to show violin. "I discovered this in the ruins of an old settlement. Much older than you or I, much much older." He said
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:44 am

Arpeggio looked over the violin. "...Oh, wow... is this...?"

He thought to himself a bit. No, it couldn't be. "What model violin is this? Do you know who might've made this?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Whiplash shook his head. "Can't remember for that one. I got quite a few old instruments. That's why I label everything." He closed the case and handed it to Arpeggio." Label is on the bottom, that'll tell you what you want to know." He said.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:34 pm

"I'm just wondering; it looked a lot like a Stradivarius..." He turned the case over, looking at the label.

"I'm curious as to what other instruments you have."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:32 pm

"Well its mostly small things like that." He said. "But" he continued, "I'm sure you'll like this!" He walked into the next room. There was a large object covered in a tarp. Whiplash pulled away the tarp, revealing a large, old pipe organ. "You like it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:46 pm

Arpeggio's eyes widened as he saw the antique instrument. "...D-Does it still work? C-Can I play it?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:16 pm

"Ya, it still works. These old things were built to last." Whiplash said smiling. "If you want to play it, go ahead. Just don't hit the keys too hard. It is an antique, after all."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:33 pm

Arpeggio seemed to light up a little bit at that. "Thanks so much..."

He went over to the organ, sitting down at the bench. He tentatively played a few notes on it to get a feel for the instrument.

"...Wow..." He began playing a Beethoofen sonata on the organ; it was rather melancholy sounding.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:19 pm

Whiplash stood and listened to Arpeggio play. "Wow, he is pretty good." He said. He applauded for the pegasus. "That was nice. Been a while since that old beast seen any action." He said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:14 pm

He closed his eyes, listening to the last note of the organ. "...It's beautiful..." He sighed slightly. "...Between trying to make more friends, I've been playing my piano a lot at home... trying to work my sadness out through music. Hasn't helped as much as I would've liked..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:33 pm

"That is because there is no one to hear." Whiplash said, "Its just like talking out your problems. Unless there is nopony else to hear, then it doesn't solve anything. Just comes right back to you." Whiplash sat on the bench next to Arpeggio.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:45 pm

"...I suppose you're right..." He gave Whiplash a slight hug. "...Thanks, by the way... thanks for caring... and for bringing me here. It did help..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:57 am

Whiplash was a little shocked by the hug, it coming out of no where. "No problem, anything to help another pony."He said, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:21 am

"...You're kind. Thanks. Sorry if my hug made you uncomfortable..."

He sighed slightly. "I do have a couple ponies I've talked to... and Moon Whistle is a good friend of mine... Progress is progress I guess, but I doubt this'll ever stop hurting. I loved that damn stallion..."

He sighed again. "...Thanks for being an ear for me, Whip. If I need to... can I talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:03 am

"That's good that you have ponies to talk to. You'll feel better once you let it out." He said. "I can be an ear to talk to, but I'm afraid I won't be very useful. I don't know much about love." He said and gave Arpeggio a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:23 pm

"...That doesn't matter..." He took a breath. "...I have Moon Whistle to talk about that with... I just need an ear... and time. I have to admit, I've been quite curious as to how he's been dealing with this issue..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:50 pm

"Well I have ears." Whiplash said, "So you can talk to me. And to be truthful, I haven't seen Thunderclap since the forest. So I have no clue how he is dealing with this."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:15 pm

"...Thanks, Whip. Thanks a lot." He gave the earth pony another hug, then stood up. "...You're welcome to visit me if you want... I'd appreciate the company."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:36 pm

"Really?" Whiplash said, "You want me to come to your place?" He shuffled uncomfortably, "Wow, not used to ponies telling me that."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:18 pm

"I wouldn't mind it... like I said; you're a nice guy and you've been helpful... don't hesitate, alright?" He starts heading towards the door, planning to head home.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:31 am

"I won't hesitate at all." Whiplash said. He then added, "I just might forget." He jumped up and followed Arpeggio, ready to show his friend to the door soon.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:31 pm

"Welp, if you don't find me at my house, look near the marketplace or Town Square; I'll probably be there." Arpeggio continued towards the door. "Thanks again for showing me all this."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:16 pm

"No problem, anything to cheer up a friend." Whiplash said, and smiled. "He opened the door for Arpeggio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a collection!   What a collection! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a collection!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Ponyville Houses-
Jump to: