My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting, just sitting. (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Sitting, just sitting. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Thunderclap sat off to the side in the town square. He sat on a sleeping mat, propped up on a sandbag that was lying down behind him. His bags and scattered possesions were on the ground at his side. Thunder was reading, for about the fifth time, his favourite, and only, novel The Once and Future King.

He put his book down and started to watch the ponies walk by. It was a bright sunny day, and there was a multitude of ponies about. He got some odd looks, but he ignored them. He was used to odd looks. "I don't mind it here. Its really nice. Besides, I've slep in worse." He said quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:28 am

Meanwhile, not far from Thunderclap's location, a purple unicorn walked into town; he found a spot a little ways from the fountain in the square, the went through his saddlebags. "Let us see..."

He pulled out a small figurine. "There we go..." He set it down, then focused a transformation spell on it, turning the figurine into a full caravan. "Excellent. Now, I just need to see who is interested."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:35 am

Thunderclap continued to sit and just watch the day go by. Nothing in particular caught his attention. Nothing, that is, until a full caravan appeared right out if nowhere. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he was not seeing things. The caravan was still there.

Wanting to investigate, but not wanting to leave his things unattended, he waved at the unicorn standing nearby. "Hey!" He hollered, "What is that all about?".
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:38 am

"Hm?" He turned his head towards the royal blue pegasus. "Ah, this is my home and business. My name is Scryer; I am a fortuneteller. Would you like your fortune read? ...Hmm..." Something seemed interesting about this one. "...I will not charge you for this one."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Thunderclap chuckled. That fortune telling stuff was bogus, at least in his opinion
. But not wanting to seem rude, he would not say that. "I would come over, but I can't leave my possessions unguarded." He said, motioning to his things. "Sorry bout that. If you want my fortune, then you gotta come over here."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:42 pm

"Hm. Very well." Scryer walked over, taking a small table with him; he set it up, then began shuffling his deck of Tarot cards. "What is your name, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:21 pm

"My name is Thunderclap." He said as he watched the pony shuffle cards. "You're going to need to teach me how to play." He said, pointing at the cards and chuckling. He put his book down and continued to watch the cards.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:27 pm

"The only difference between this deck and a deck of playing cards is the Major Arcana; the Trumps. Any card game you know can be played with these." After more shuffling, they stopped. "Now then... your past." He drew a card, eyes closed, a card with the image of a stallion with a halo facing Thunderclap normally. "...The Hierophant." He drew another, two shabby-looking ponies sitting outside a building with five coins in its window. "Coupled with the Five of Pentacles. It seems that a strong community helped you through a time of economic trouble."

"Your present..." The cards shuffled again.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:35 pm

"Ha! Times of trouble? Try a lifetime of trouble." He said. Thunderclap found it kind of creepy that the cards could tell that. But a lot of ponies go through troubles. It was just a coincidence. Thunderclap scoffed at the idea of his actual fate being told.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:42 pm

He frowned a bit as the cards appeared; two masked ponies embracing... facing himself, reversed to Thunder's eyes. "The reversed Lovers... a separation. A lack of knowledge of what to do in the situation." He drew another, a pony in bed looking at nine swords on the wall, in the upright. "Is it beginning to overwhelm you, that situation? That is what the Nine of Swords represents. What must you do?" He drew another card, a pony hanging from a tree by a hoof. "The Hanged Stallion. This represents needing to take time and reflect. This is a transitionary card."

He appeared to be a little uneasy. "...Do you wish for me to draw the card regarding the future?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Thunder looked up at Scryer. "Do what you wish. If you want the future cards flipped, then do so. I believe I am the master of my own fate, the captain of my soul. No cards will tell me what to do." He said defiantly.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Scryer gave Thunderclap a rather disapproving look. "Ignore my warnings at your own peril..." He drew two cards. The first was a pony facing a table with nine cups... upright to Scryer; reversed. The other was a pony on the ground, with ten swords stabbed into him. That one was also reversed. "...Oh dear..." He seemed to become rather sullen. "My condolences, sir Thunderclap... The reversed Nine of Cups... means that the emotional fulfillment wish of yours... will not come true. If it is related to the issue going on in your present with the Reversed Lovers... a damaged relationship... Not only will it not end well, but the issue will stagnate and continue to hurt everyone involved. That is what the reversed Ten of Swords means."

Scryer reshuffled the cards together, his magic deactivating.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:39 pm

"Arpeggio." He whispered. If this fortune teller was right, (And Thunder did not believe for a second that he was)it would mean that the rift between Arpeggio and Thunder will widen, and cause harm to others. Horsefeathers in his opinion, but it didn't hurt to be too careful. "Well that was a nice distraction." He said. He leaned up against his sandbag. "We should do this again sometime."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:44 pm

"Hm. I can tell you still doubt me, Sir Thunderclap. If you wish, you are welcome to return whenever. I wish you the best of fortune in the future; it seems you will need it."

He put his Tarot deck in his saddlebag, took the table with his magic, then went into his caravan.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:51 pm

"I'll be seeing you around. Its not like I'm going anywhere." He said. He went down to lay on his mat again. He picked up his book and continued to read.
Back to top Go down
Punky

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:26 am

Punky was new in town. She had a new bandmate to meet. She saw Thunderclap and said, "Hi I'm new here. The name's Punky." she said.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:24 am

[[Sir/miss, we require a little more in your posts, especially since this is your char introduction to the rp. Be creative! And fun! Plus, unless the situation is well suited to your pony, it is not a great idea to charge into a preestablished thread that has gone on for a bit. I would recommend making a new topic in the newbie area.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, just sitting. (Open)   Sitting, just sitting. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting, just sitting. (Open)
Page 1 of 1