My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unsure

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Unsure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:44 am

Shala smiled and held up the glass in cheers to him. "Shala. And thats a clever way of saying your single." She chuckled.

She glanced at the pony in back that was looking at her. He did not have a drink yet. She didn't care to interrupt her conversation either so she just waved him over, having no intent to go to him.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Unsure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:00 am

Scryer caught her meaning, leaning towards her. "A glass of a strong red wine, if you please... I'm not picky as to type."

He then turned to Dream. "I am indeed a 'magic pony' of sorts; I'm a fortuneteller. The cards I have here are how I tell my fortunes and see the past, present, and future of those I do readings for. My name is Scryer... it is a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
bob

Unsure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:44 am

Merlot sucked down the remainder of his drink, and smirked at Shala.

"Yeppers..." Replied Merlot merrily, he paused awkwardly for a moment and thought out what he would say next. "No need for any useless dames in my life, also bar keep fill me up." He raised his glass upon finishing.
Back to top Go down
Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle Swirl

Unsure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:47 am

"Scryer huh? Like on of dem fancy bowl things?" He asked, quite intoxicated, but reaching a hoof out for a friendly shake. The colt had a big smile on his face, one of those silly grins only brought on by having too much to drink. Otherwise he seemed genuinely interested in Scryer's tarot cards, looking over them before aheming.

"Think I could get a reading?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Unsure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:50 am

Shala got a glass of wine for Scryer. She thought to offer him Port if he wanted something stronger, but was more interested in this other drinking pony.

"Yeah. I feel the same way. But after all the crap I have been through, I think i could stand to settle down maybe..." Shala was surprised in herself for being so suddenly open and comfortable talking to this pony. She poured him another glass.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Unsure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:11 am

"Thank you, miss." Scryer nodded gratefully to Shala, taking a slow sip of his wine, savoring the taste. A very nice vintage, he had to admit.

He turned towards Dreamsicle. "I would be happy to do so... though probably now would not be ideal as I do not believe you would remember all the intricate details. If you would, feel free to come to my caravan in the town square tomorrow or within a few days. I will gladly give you a reading then."
Back to top Go down
bob

Unsure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:50 pm

"Heh... settling down, now that THERE is a disturbing thought." Bantered Merlot as he received his drink from Shala. "I'd never be able to do anything like that, to much trouble."

Back to top Go down
Dreamsicle Swirl

Dreamsicle Swirl

Unsure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:50 am

"Then? Hmm... guessh I can. Got an address or somethin'? Caravan's don't ushually have 'em." He smiled toothily as he talked, his tail hanging low beneath his bar stool as he managed to finish off what he had been given, full bottle at that!

"Think that's enough?" He peered over at the barkeep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unsure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unsure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Tavern-
Jump to: