My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little Entry Level OC: Noobiness is Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madness116

Madness116

My Little Entry Level OC: Noobiness is Magic Empty
PostSubject: My Little Entry Level OC: Noobiness is Magic   My Little Entry Level OC: Noobiness is Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:56 am

Wander Blur
My Little Entry Level OC: Noobiness is Magic C:\Users\comp2\Desktop\YOUNOLOOK
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Blue w/ yellow tip, Scruffy-lookin', slightly spiked
Tail: Same as mane
Eyes: A slightly lighter shade of green, Medium-sized pupils.
Body: Normal Build, Pale white color, Outspread wings
Cutie Mark: A Manila folder, Can directly access memories of self, and block out traumatizing experiences if wanted, sorta like a computer file
Age (Baby,adult): late teens, No date known
Personality: Polite(Especially around mares), Distant, not very demanding, friendly to a point, you have to work around to gain his trust, can be like a psychologist at times, will not leave a friend in need, Very social when a conversation is started
Likes: Walking, Daydreaming, Thinking, Listening, Helping, Jokes, Music.
Dislikes: Restriction of movement, Remembering certain events, Rudeness, Constant speech, Loud noise, Crowds.
History: He can only remember faint images of his parents, nothing more. He knows he is supposed to be headed somewhere, but he doesn't know where. Since he set off he noticed his Cutie Mark pop-up, but to him its as if its always been there. Since he can remember he's been wandering equestria, taking note of every small detail he can find, hoping that it will spark his other memories and help him find his parents. He has kept his distance from most ponies, making him seem like an outcast when he actually prefers someone to talk with. He still doesn't know where he's headed, but he knows of some surrounding towns, and some wilderness areas nearby...

Last edited by Madness116 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: My Little Entry Level OC: Noobiness is Magic   My Little Entry Level OC: Noobiness is Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:34 am

I know its there as your avatar, but can you please put a pic of your pony at the top of your app too? Just put the link up there with img tags around it.

We usually dont do age based on the numbers, although we can reference it by them-- we usually just go with young adult or say late teen for yours--

Be sure to join us in the chatbox at the bottom of the main page!

My Little Entry Level OC: Noobiness is Magic Stamp-of-Approval-61
Back to top Go down
Madness116

Madness116

PostSubject: Re: My Little Entry Level OC: Noobiness is Magic   My Little Entry Level OC: Noobiness is Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:21 pm

I'll be honest I am having problems with the picture & it wouldn't go on the app. I thought I had it in there but it would'nt show up after I posted, hate my computer for being so uncooperative. >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little Entry Level OC: Noobiness is Magic   My Little Entry Level OC: Noobiness is Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little Entry Level OC: Noobiness is Magic
Page 1 of 1