My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curiosities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twillion

Twillion

Curiosities Empty
PostSubject: Curiosities   Curiosities I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:54 pm

A young filly was trotting along the dirt roads, bouncing a ball. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, and the birds were singing. Her names was May Strider, a normal filly. She was interested in the ball, until something caught her eye. It was a caravan.

" Now what's this? "

She stopped bouncing the ball and trotted over to the strange caravan. As a young filly searching for her cutie mark, she was interested in anything that could possibly help her get her cutie mark.
To her surprise, when she examined closer she found the door was unlocked. She slowly walked in.

" Hello? "
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Curiosities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:02 pm

A purple-coated unicorn sat on a couch behind a table in a fairly-sparsely room; it had a calming atmosphere despite that, the room being very blue; a rich dark blue was everywhere; the walls' paint, ceiling, carpeted floor; even the comfortable chair in front of the table and the couch the unicorn was sitting on was that rich velvet blue.

If one listened carefully enough, one could've sworn that a song was echoing in the room.

Eventually, the unicorn spoke, a calm, warm baritone. "Hello, young filly, and welcome to the Velvet Room. How may I help you today?"
Back to top Go down
Twillion

Twillion

Curiosities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:15 pm

The filly blinked, to make sure this was all real. She hadn't seen anything like this before, and what especially made her surprised was the mood around the room. She slowly walked closer the the unicorn.

" The what room? What is this... "

Her voice trailed off, she was too busy looking and listening. It was too strange for her, but she decided to be a civil pony and stayed calm.
She looked at the unicorn, and then back around the room.

" Who are you? "
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Curiosities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:20 pm

He gave the filly a warm smile. "My name is Scryer, dear, and this is the Velvet Room. My little 'office', if you will. I'm a fortuneteller. Could I interest you in a reading? I don't charge for foals."

He still kept his aura of calm and warmth.
Back to top Go down
Twillion

Twillion

Curiosities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:25 pm

" Sure, I'll take a reading. " She quietly sat down in the chair that was in front of him.

" Comfy... "

Still uneasy, she looked around the room. There was nothing left to look at, so she looked down at her lap.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Curiosities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:32 pm

"Alright, then." His horn began glowing and his deck of Tarot cards began shuffling as he talked to her. "Tell me, little one; what's your name?"

The cards continued to shuffle as Scryer looked at the filly.
Back to top Go down
Twillion

Twillion

Curiosities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:40 pm

She looked up at the unicorn.

" My name is May, May Strider. "

She focused on the deck of cards. They were strange, not like nay she had seen before. She was no longer uneasy anymore, and had the courage to say something to the strange unicorn.

" What kind of cards are those? "
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Curiosities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:58 pm

"That's a nice name. Well, Miss Strider, these are Tarot cards." He lifted the deck up and arranged the whole deck into a circle. "Seventy-eight cards in total; I use these for my fortunes. Each card has a meaning."

The deck reshuffled and Scryer drew a card, placing it on the table; facing May was an image of a young stallion with a bindle. "For example; this card, The Fool. It isn't uncommon for young ponies like you to get a card like this regarding your present. The Fool is like the number zero. Seemingly empty, but carrying infinite potential within itself. Immaturity and growth, as well as journeying and self-discovery are all associated with this card." He gave a smile and adjusted his sitting position so his flank was more visible, as was his cutie mark, a bindle and a deck of cards not unlike the one he held, with a zero on the back of the top card. "Not unlike my cutie mark, which tells of my fortunetelling ability and my journeying."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Curiosities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosities   Curiosities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosities
Page 1 of 1