My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace and Tranquility

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Peace and Tranquility Empty
PostSubject: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:15 pm

Scryer sat not far from a tree in Whitetail Wood; it had been a lovely day so he'd decided to find somewhere to meditate a bit. His cards were with him, as always, but he had them in his saddlebags.

"Mmm..." He was currently sitting with his eyes closed, but aware of the area around him.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Stormy had set a hammock that he nailed to two cow printed trees he had found and laid there enjoying the shade on the hot afternoon. The trees were tall and had a great width to them, which likely unless you looked around the other side of the tree you my of not noticed the light orange colt.

He yawned loudly as he patted the wooden rooster statue that he seem to be using as a teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Scryer got up, finished with his meditation, then walked around the woods a little. He stopped when he saw the hammock with the orange stallion in it. "Hm?"

He looked towards there. "Interesting..." He drew his tarot deck out of his saddlebags. "...There seem to be quite a few in this town with interesting tales to tell... and interesting fates."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:43 am

"Every pony and even a bit of grass has a story to tell. Read them and the future is a bit predictable." He wore a grin as he peeked a eye open to spy on the colt. Stormy did love some good word play on first encounter.

"Though I question what your stake is in the tales and fates." His peeking eye had a bit of a twinkle as he opened both with a blink.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:51 am

"It isn't merely the future that falls under the cards' gaze, good stallion, but the past and present as well... if a little cryptic at times."

He smiled slightly at the pony. "I believe introductions are usually first in order, though. My name is Scryer; I'm a fortuneteller and a wanderer. Who might I have the pleasure of speaking with?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:50 am

He lifted himself off the hammock as he jumped up to face you with grin. "Good wandering Fortune teller, my name is Stormy Hugeheart. I am a traveling Storyteller, though I'd hate to limit myself in saying I haven't wore a few other profession over the years."

Stormy reached into his bag and removed two soda from custom soda holding compartments. "Would you like some?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:04 pm

"Ah, thank you, Stormy. I would love one." He took one with his magic, opening it and taking a few drinks of the sweet soda. "A little on the sweet side, but refreshing."

"Storyteller, hm? Very interesting... Tell me, would you be adverse to a reading?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:35 am

"Ahahahahahahahaa. I haven't had a tarot reading in quite awhile and the last one I had was a bit too real for me." Stormy remembered the last time he met a colt who had a eye for the future. It wasn't one he enjoyed, though he certainly did love hoof readings and crystal balls and all that. Stormy found a very interesting crystal ball once at this sell they had auction where they sold off passed away wizards.

Needless to say many fillies could rest easy and never have the feeling they were being watched in the shower. "I have taken the stance of supporting luck and hope for the best. AHahahahahaha. Well..." Stormy wore a grin as he closed his left eye. "I might if you can guess my third favorite color."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 am

"I understand completely. Also, my individual ability to See isn't nearly so potent. I just guide the cards with my magic. The cards deserve most of the credit for the readings. As far as your third favorite color, I'm just going to go out on a whim and say Forest Green."

He snickered a bit, though he was sure that he was incorrect.

"And I can definitely understand. Some ponies don't like knowing what the future holds for them; I don't have to read your future, though, necessarily. I can also read your current state with the cards and offer advice, if you'd rather have that."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:08 am

"Ahahahahahahaha! You guessed my second!" Stormy was delighted when they got any of the top ten right as scooted to be in talking distance. No need to yell and scare the bunnies and whatnot. "Though perhaps I could ask the cards a question? They might be able to answer?"

Stormy had been fiddling with a question for a long time in his head. In fact he had set up this relaxing hammock in order to decide. he had for the longest time felt a sort of stasis upon himself. Perhaps this fortune teller was a creature of fate. "Ask the cards where I should go. Like which town should I visit next? Also ask the cards if a fortune teller mite be interested in coming along." He had a wide grin on his face as he downed some soda.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:20 am

"Is that so? Then what are one and three?"

He then thought to the cards Stormy's question, then shuffled the cards. Drawing three, he looked them over. "The Magician, the Hierophant, and the Ace of Wands."

He smiled slightly. "I do believe that the answers you seek lie in Canterlot, Stormy. The Magician and the Ace of Wands both point to you being able to spark a new passion in your life with much possibility. The Hierophant represents community and a sort of holiness. Canterlot seems to fit that bill most."

He took the cards, putting them back in his saddlebag. "As for the last question... I do not need to ask my cards. I can answer that one. Yes; I would love to accompany you. I have a feeling that there is one last thing I need to do here in Ponyville before we can leave, but when that is done, I will gladly accompany you to Canterlot; you seem like you'd make for excellent company." He smiled slightly at Stormy, offering the stallion a hoofshake or a hug.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:43 am

He reached for a hoof-shake and made it firm before shaking his head with a grin and giving him a hug. "Wonderful!"

Stormy was delighted at the cards picked such a place. So many things happen there that simply he would love to see. "Also please go do what you must. I would hate for you to leave with unfinished business. It can come back to bite you."

Stormy went over to his saddlebag and tucked away the hammock after rolling it out and crushed his can, dropping it in a baggy with a clank.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:45 am

Scryer smiled a bit at his new traveling companion's energy. The hug had nearly crushed his spine, but that was okay.

"You never answered my question, by the way. What's your number one and number three favorite colors?" He grinned a little, though just barely. "My favorite is the velvet blue like the interior of my caravan."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:54 am

Stormy pointed a hoof at you and turned to face you with a pep in his tort. "That was what escaped my mind. I was so busy thinking I forgot the best question."

Stormy swings the pack on his back with a grin as he stands a space bubble distance away. "My most favorite color after all these years would have to be blue. Sky Blue to be completely correct. Also my third is Orange." Pulls at his coat to show the shade he liked. "A bit egoistical of me to like the color I am, but what can you do?" he shrugged as he spoke on, "I like the way it sets in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:01 am

"I had considered guessing that, but thought it to be too obvious. And I agree; you have quite lovely eyes."

"It's a bit of a walk to Canterlot from Ponyville, but I think we'll manage alright; my caravan has plenty of room in the living space for you as well as myself, if you don't mind sharing a bed." He chuckled slightly. "It's been a while since I've been home, so I'm looking forward to it as well."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:16 am

Stormy did a fake bashful look as he waved his hoof like a filly. "O Mr.Scryer you charmer you. At least buy my dinner first! HAHAHAAHAHAHAhaha." held his gut as he alguhed at his own joke a bit too hard.

Stormy did love the idea of sleeping in a bed and not having to pay for motels and hotels along the way, or even a train ticket. it was simply wonderful to enjoy the outdoors and have the pleasures of home. Not that Stormy had a home for the past 20 or so years. "Tell me Scryer. Have a dream in life? Just asking to start a fun chat till we head to town where you have business yes?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:21 am

Scryer laughed a bit at the joke. "Well, I always do enjoy a nice conversation over a good meal, but it's a little too early for that, Stormy." He chuckled a bit more.

"My dream? Well... I do not know how much you could consider this to be my dream, per se, but I want to help others achieve their dreams. That is why I enjoy being a fortuneteller. I love to see others happy."

He thought for a minute. "I suppose, if you want a personal dream... I could say my dream is to complete The Fool's journey. I can tell you the story of The Fool as we travel, if you'd like. The tale is told in the twenty-two Major Arcana cards in my deck here. As far as my business... I cannot say for certain; it is merely a feeling, which might change, that there is still a reason for me to be in Ponyville outside of my normal activities. Something important."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:37 am

"Ahahahahaa. I am a Storyteller. I know the Fool's path quite well and it's story is engraved in my mind." Stormy thought it funny to stare at the young colt full of life and he had a mind-set like when Stormy was young. Make ponies dreams come true. Perhaps he'll do it a bit better then Stormy did.

"A have many dreams." He stared off like what he said had deep meaning. He did like being a bit theatrical with himself and his missions. "I carry a lot of dreams in this little pack of mine. All sorts of stories I make sure others hear about, because that's the only way you can never die. Is by never being forgotten. So I honor and keep them alive by telling their tales."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:41 am

"That is quite noble of you, Stormy. I have another question, if I may be so bold as to ask it." He began walking back to town. "How old are you? You carry with you the look of one who has seen a lot... and has lost a lot as well."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:22 pm

"HAhahaahahhaa. Reading me like your interpret cards are you?" Stormy wore a grin as he did he best to keep pace with you. "I'm 32 years old as it so happens. Though you could say I had seen a lot by 25."

Stormy was quiet for a few moment as he hopped over a upturned root. "Also it life you lose a lot of things and not all dreams come true." He with a shake on his head grew the grin. "But going over them and worrying about what you can't change hardly helps you life in the present or plan for the future. The past's power is to teach you how to not make mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:38 pm

"That is true, I suppose. I'm all of 20 years old as of a few months ago. Been wandering for about two years now. I wouldn't trade them for anything. ...I'm quite glad I met you, Stormy. I have a few things to think about now..."

He smiled a bit at his new traveling companion. "We learn from the past... after all, Judgement represents that; looking at our past." He continued into town.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:55 pm

"I remember when I was your age and I knew I wanted to be free of my home town. Had I stayed I'd likely be working on a train. Not that it wouldn't of been a bad life. Good bits in train working. Did a bit of it with my uncle for bits of the weekends in high school.

Stormy thought about that simple, yet honest life as it left his mind. "I'd never trade it for the traveling. It has been a wonder seeing the world."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:59 pm

"I couldn't agree more. The Fool's journey can be a lonely one at times... I can't deny missing my parents and friends as I traveled... still do from time to time... but I do enjoy seeing the world." A flash of expression went across his face briefly, showing his loneliness.

"...Stormy, you're welcome to stay the night at my caravan if you'd like." He continued walking, his expression neutral... on the inside, however, Scryer hoped that Stormy would accept.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:32 pm

"I certainly shall accept." Stormy had thought he had made that obvious before, but then again Stormy tend to jump topics quickly. The colt was scary how much he reflected Stormy when he was younger. He even would let his guard down to show that fleeting loneliness when he wasn't careful.

Stormy wore a smile smile as he thought of how funny it was to meet so many ponies and then stumble along one like yourself. "Tell me Scryer did you know how old card reading is?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:37 pm

He hid his happiness that he wouldn't be sleeping alone that night, but he was so grateful to Stormy for that.

"Very old, I know that much. At least seven hundred years, though I have no idea how old my deck of cards is. All I know is that they're still as fresh and undamaged as the day I got them, all those years ago." Scryer looked up at the sky. "...My, I didn't expect it to be this late already...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Tranquility   Peace and Tranquility I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace and Tranquility
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next