My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:insertepictitlehere:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanilla

Vanilla

:insertepictitlehere: Empty
PostSubject: :insertepictitlehere:   :insertepictitlehere: I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Vanilla yawned lazily. While she blinked her eyes twice to get rid of the upcoming fatigue, she trotted inside a building she recognized as a place to eat. Just like always she was tired but she didn't know why. It had become so common for her, she didn't even bother to question it herself anymore.
Her stomach was rumbling. She didn't had a lot money, but she just had to eat. This place should have something for her, right? Vanilla decided to find it out as soon as possible before she would pas out off starvation.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: :insertepictitlehere:   :insertepictitlehere: I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Soaring Splash trotted into Sugarcube Corner,and seen another pony."Hello there!" She said happily,trotting over."Im Soaring Splash,whats your name?" She asked
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Vanilla

Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: :insertepictitlehere:   :insertepictitlehere: I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Vanilla was startled out of her thoughts and looked at where the voice came. "O, hi!" she said cheerfully, "my name is Vanilla. Nice to meet you." She tilted her head slightly. "Your name is Soaring Splash? I think that's sounds cute." She smiled right after she had finished her last line.
Jasmine felt her stomach rumble again. She thought for a moment before she spoke again "Hey, can you help me? I'm starving to death here. Is this a good place to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: :insertepictitlehere:   :insertepictitlehere: I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:08 pm

"Oh yes! They sell the best treats in Ponyville!" She said,trotting towards the counter.She rang the bell,and a pony came up to the desk."My friend Vanilla would like to order" Said Soaring Splash.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla

Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: :insertepictitlehere:   :insertepictitlehere: I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Vanilla smiled when she heared that Splash her saw as a friend. Awesome. She made a friend already, this was going well.
She focused on the pony behind the desk, devised herself and looked back at Splash. "What do you recommend me?" she asked her.
She realised there was something odd about the pony. It took a while until she saw it was Splash her horn and her wings. Or rather, the combination of it on one pony. Vanilla knitted her eyebrows together with a questionable look on her face, but decided to not mention it. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: :insertepictitlehere:   :insertepictitlehere: I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:26 pm

"Well,the cupcakes are very nice!" She said
Back to top Go down
Vanilla

Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: :insertepictitlehere:   :insertepictitlehere: I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:36 pm

"Well, then I take a cupcake!" Vanilla smiled brightly. She turned herself back to the pony behind the desk while asking for a cupcake. Her gaze shifted, however, almost automatically back to Soaring Splash. While the salesman was busy with her ​​order, Vanilla coughed nervously to get the attention of the pony beside her. "You are.... an Alicorn, right...?"
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: :insertepictitlehere:   :insertepictitlehere: I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:34 pm

"Yes" She said "I am an Alicorn"
Back to top Go down
Vanilla

Vanilla

PostSubject: Re: :insertepictitlehere:   :insertepictitlehere: I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:04 pm

"Cool..." Vanilla didn't knew about more to say, "That's really cool..." She remained silent while she waited for het order. It was not long before she actually got her cupcake. She thanked the seller.
"Finally!" Vanilla smiled while she took a bite of her cupcake. "You know, I'm new here. I'm really glad you could help me out just now. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: :insertepictitlehere:   :insertepictitlehere: I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:53 pm

"You are? Well,I suppose I haven't seen you around her before.I acctually don't live her in Ponyville,I live at the Beach in Canterlot" She Explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :insertepictitlehere:   :insertepictitlehere: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:insertepictitlehere:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: