My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Detained and pained

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Detained and pained - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detained and pained   Detained and pained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Mocha grabbed a folder from his saddlebag, opening it up, placing it on a table nearby Vicky and Renny, so they can see it. "But, Here's a huge Contradiction here. You were found, bloody and beaten, outside the alley. some Dented armor, and that's it. But..." He tapped a certain spot on the folder, then spread it a bit, pointing to the other. "According to the Cadaver's Report, All Ponies but one were killed by a slit throat." He then pointed to a photo of Renny's Armor. "And your Armor isn't sharp enough to cut, So That's out of the Question." He added, nodding.

"The Cuts were also made with Precision. So, it must mean whoever made them is a Professional. Someone with a history of killing, And killing quickly." He finished, closing the Folder. "The Lab Technicians are blaming it on a bottle found at the crime scene, but the cuts are too straight for it to be it." he noted.
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Detained and pained   Detained and pained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Her grip loosened. "Pardieu," she uttered calmly, her eyes surreptitiously probing Renaultar's exterior for signs of conviction.

Of course, Victoria knew not, and thus spoke not, of the precise circumstances under which these gruesome murders had been conducted. Complex were the faculties of her dark and hateful mind; such that, in her eyes, the ponies who died so young in the shadows of Manehattan were but imprudent players, and losers anon, in a game of survival. Still, she understood very well the nature of her partner -- how, with such gravity, he heeded his conscience and acted upon it. She disliked he whom the infection of morality impeached upon his success in the game, of course; but still further valued Renaultar like she had none other, and sought to invest all of her mind and body in recovering this interest of hers.

Once more, she draped her foreleg over his figure and drew her face to his. "Darling, can and will you then tell me what actually happened?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Detained and pained   Detained and pained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:34 am

Renaultar stared at Mocha Blitz, looking very unamused. His argument of guilt was under attack, but it still did not matter to him. Only he knew what really happen, and there was no point in helping them. Not yet.

"I don't know why you care, lawyer, but even so I still killed at least one pony. And i have been responsible for the death of others before." He looked blankly to Mocha. Though he was callous, a slight bit of hope twinkled through.

Renaultar eyed up at Victoria for a moment before looking away in pain. Her presence was beginning to wear through his self pity. He winced away and focused on the memory of the deaths.

"....Perhaps...I should play a song for them." He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Detained and pained   Detained and pained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:44 am

Mocha narrowed his eyes a moment. "And, I suppose, Even battered and bloody, You'd have the strength to Position the bodies in a peculiar Fashion?" He then tapped the folder. "All but two bodies, which were thrown from the window, were positioned like in a Funeral Parlor. in other words, Not natural. AND, in addition, On a piece of Reclaimed evidence, The Woods Family's Snowflakes, a note that reads 'dawn will come' was found."

He slammed his hoof down gently on the papers. "I care because an Innocent pony is being set up. You are a good pony, Mr. Shields, And I'll be Celestia Damned if I don't show others that."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Detained and pained   Detained and pained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:52 am

Renny winced at hearing more and more details about the crime scene. He groaned and looked to the attourney with frustration. His depression in his actions was beginning to be foreshadowed by this debate.

"Fine. Suppose i didn't kill all the others or arrange their bodies and leave a note. You still have one pony. And I am not saying anything more about what happen." Renny looked away, distracting himself with other thoughts. He knew who else was there, but he would not be so low as to be a rat.

"You can't defend me with only that. You already know that those who stole the snowflakes will want to watch me burn. Doesn't help that I actually did it."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Detained and pained   Detained and pained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:43 am

Mocha sighed and smiled weakly, patting the evidence. "Well, I don't have the evidence Yet, But... This visit was actually before I accepted. As in, I haven't Accepted being your Lawyer yet. But, Now I know I'm gonna defend you. I'll make surer the truth is seen." he said, folding up his evidence. "Now, If you don't mind, I got to go find and gather more evidence to defend you with." he said, walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Detained and pained   Detained and pained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:39 am

Renny couldn't figure out what it was that motivated this pony so much. Renny was guilty, and the mob wanted him taken down. And with little evidence and care for his own self, this pony is willingly taking his case.

"That lawyer...He is just going to dissapoint himself." Renny sighed and fell into his pillow. "...I'm sorry Victoria...I am afraid any chance for us to be together anymore is ruined."
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

PostSubject: Re: Detained and pained   Detained and pained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:50 pm

The mare sat in silence, watching her partner defeat himself before his own. She could recall so very many stallions and mares who before had talked quite profoundly of ruin. How precarious life was, read the eyes of the listless and bemused.

"Ah m'love, affrighted fool. You are mistaken," she remonstrated with alarming severity. "For you haven't a say in it. I do not permit you to forfeit yourself so easily."

She stood over the guardpony and softly pressed her lips to his inanimate forehead, perhaps even as if he were her foal. She drew away, then, and trotted nonchalantly from the room; only stopping for a parting word.

"When we meet again, dear, perhaps you shall think I am accomplished with 'zat I lack."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Detained and pained   Detained and pained - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:28 am

Renny watched her go. It always took him time to decipher her riddles, if ever. He was hardly used to her fancy talk. By the time he could fully appreciate her meaning she was gone. Sighing to himself, he laid back and stared out the window at the storm outside, less content than ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detained and pained   Detained and pained - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detained and pained
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: The Wealthy District-
Jump to: