My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treats for All

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Treats for All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:49 pm

"well, i help with the animals a bit. my siblings all had a pet when i was living there, and when they were gone for more than a day, i had to help take care of them. though most of their pets were a bit.........unique. i also tend to be in the office a bit too, considering i was taught how to run a business when i was growing up." wanting to avoid talking about his past if it was possible.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:26 pm

"Well, i recommend reading books. It helps pass the time. And i'd like to try out those rice balls you mentioned a bit earlier." Jack said, and he looked around for a moment. He was a little paranoid for a minute, but he sipped the milkshake and had another bite. Two more bites and the slice would be finished. "Man, this cake is awesome."
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Breeze could tell he wanted to avoid talking about it, do she changed the subject a little. "So what sorts of animals usually come in?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:24 pm

"well, the usual. dogs, cats, birds. the only problem currently, is that violets office is in her home. which is a cloud home. don't ask me what modifications she did to her house, but normal pets can stand in her home. the problem being, though, that she can only have pegasi patients. so we are looking for a building on the ground to accommodate earth and unicorn ponies. i'm also looking for a place to buy as a home, and if i find a decent enough building, it is likely i will just end up living above the new office. that way, i can help patients that need help after hours." gemini went on, more to himself than to breeze.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:10 pm

"Nah, reading can be boring for me. Though, I want to find books titled 'Neighponese Festivals' or 'Neighponese Customs' or maybe one of those Nn-naga. You know, a comic book that read from right to left instead of left to right." she spoke to Jack taking some last bits of her cake licking her lips in the progress too and finishing up her milkshake too. Satisfied from the 'meal' she had, she quickly burps out covering her mouth chuckling loud saying sorry. "You should try them, Jack. Instead, all three of you guys should try my rice balls aka what the Neighponese will call them 'Onigiri'. I'm not a talented cooker but I enjoy making foreign cuisine for friends and family."
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Jack smiled, and he looked through his saddlebags again. It was a bad habit. "I would probably like these rice balls, i haven't had rice in a long time." He said, and he sipped the milkshake, savoring the taste, then took a big bite of the cake, finishing the two off. He swallowed, and he looked back at Sugar Cube corner. "Hey, do you guys want more? In a small while there would probably be another cake, but i can still get a few more milkshakes for you guys." He offered generously.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:24 pm

turning from breeze to look at mist "that would sound wonderful, mist. and i believe you mean manga. that is the type of comic you read right to left. i don't think theres anyplace around ponyville that sells them. i remember one of my older brothers had a rather large collection of them."
Back to top Go down
NeonInTheRain

NeonInTheRain

PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:21 pm

Breeze listened to Gemini, a bit confused but trying to follow along nonetheless. "That's good..I um, think!" She then turned to listen to Mist. "Oh, Manga! I have...maybe a liiiittle bit of an obsession with those.." Grinning, she thought back in her mind to her collection. "Do you wanna borrow some sometime maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:35 am

"I know how to say it.. I just say it differently that's all, no big deal." she scoffs rolling her eyes resting her side head on her hoof on top of the table sighing again. She kept that bored yet bland expression on her face then turns the attention to Breeze. "Hm... until I look for a place that sells them.. alright." You can show me what you got just let me know." stretching her hooves out and scratches her mane again pushing some away from her right eye.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:49 am

Jack was in the mood for another milkshake. "One moment, guys. That last slice is there for you guys." He said, and got off the seat. He moved his way over to the building, and went inside. He was right, another cake was done, and the other ponies were right on it. The front desk was so crowded that even the cool earth pony was panicking. Jack went in the back, and payed for it back there. He came out of Sugar Cube Corner, and walked back to the table. He happily sipped the milkshake.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:58 am

"well. i think i'm good on cake. though i wonder, how much does this cost normally? it must certainly be expensive." gemini said, taking the last bite from his piece.
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:02 am

"Well, it was two bits for a slice. It was on a sale, and it was quite cheap to be honest. Let me think for a moment." Jack recalled a tag on it. "It was originally at ten bits. Per slice."
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:56 am

Mist leans back on her chair burping louder again wiping her mouth off pushing the chair back and gets off it heading for the counter asking the pony for a two vanilla and chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles too for the go. She pays them well saving the leftover bits grabbing the bag using her bag trotting back to the table with the others tossing it up as it lifts on her back keeping the bag stead. "Hm.. you know, this day was fun. Meeting new ponies, hanging out, chat and just enjoying ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Rookie Star

Rookie Star

PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:31 pm

"I agree. We should do this again sometime." Jack said, smiling. He sipped more of his surprisingly-half-empty milkshake happily.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:25 am

"well, i work nine to seven thirty, normally. but weekends are good for me." gemini suddenly bored at the thought of work. " but i'm normally easy to find. not alot for me to do, besides work."
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:58 pm

((Hm.. well we haven't heard from Neon in a while.))

She came with an idea going back to the counter asking for a pen and some paper then came back to the table holding the pen in her mouth writing down her address about 3 times, ripping the paper in separate and gives them to Jack, Breeze and Gemini. "How about this then.. whenever you guys aren't busy, come and visit me. It'll either be in my garden or on a cloud near my house sleeping/napping."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treats for All   Treats for All - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treats for All
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: