My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dropped in the nest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Dropped in the nest  Empty
PostSubject: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:59 am

Talon half kicks open her door, for it had no lock of any kind do to she broke it in fit of anger at what key unlocked which lock. She hardly cared anyway. Nothing good to steal, third story and it give her something to hit if someone stole from her.

"Home sweet-whatever." She said as he hopped on to her couch, gesturing to turn the fan on for she already felt the heat setting in. One of the draw backs of being so high up. Hot air rises . Her apartment was actually clean save the pile of dirty clothes in the hall stacked to the almost height of a pony, sink full of dishes, trash full to the brim and her table chairs tucked out. The fridge was set inside the wall and the freezer was the on the top, just a simple white thing. Her couch faced a wall that had some painting she bought at a flea market to match the tan carpet. White marble tilt for the floor and the couch was orange too the point it was tacky. She had bought one of those pre-made apartments with furniture.

"Food in the fridge, don't go in my room, don't touch anything made of styrofoam. I really hate that noise it makes. Also try to be quiet. I hate noise." She explained as she slipped her hat over her head. "Shower is down the hall to the left Kid, and Back Fire. Do us all a favor and not use the bathroom." She smirked at her badly positioned joke. Back Fire.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:42 am

Blackfre looked around the arpartment. It was a total mess, even by the standards of the neighbourhood. Blackfire could not even imagine what the other homes may have looked like.

"Your apartmentment is a catastrophe. But it can be saved, with a bit of elbow grease that is." He said, trotting to the sink, and examining the dishes.

Blackfire felt as if he was getting dirtier and dirtier the longer he stayed at Talon's place. He would need to take a shower later, perhaps two showers. But he didn't expect much, from what he had seen beforehand.

"Say, Talon, I couldn't help but notice a guard earlier, who completely disregarded a coalition of sketchy mares. Is that normal? Do the guards around here really not care?" Blackfire asked, backing away from the sink.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:43 am

Deciding that since I am now officially in Talon's turf, I should probably use my best manners.

"Thanks for allowing me to be here." I say, making my way into the showers. "And for allowing me to use a REAL shower instead of the grimy fountain in the park!"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:10 am

Talon shifted with a curl of her lip under her hat. That the foal who wouldn't shut his trap. "Yeah, yeah. They didn't have a fountain when I was your age. Stop complaining. That was then and this is now."

Talon decided that foal would go take a shower, leaving her in peace to answer the Kitchen dweller, likely heading to her fridge full of food. Good thing her milk went bad a one ago. SHe hated when ponies came over and drank her milk. Though Back Fire over here asking her about Renny made her smirk a bit.

"That guard is Renny my neighbor.. and I guess my friend or something." She grumbled a few more things before flipping over. "Those flocks of mares are the landmares of this place. Basically sec fiends. Also the short one is a biter." She chimed as she waved her hoof. "So Back Fire. Why you so good at running your mouth? Come from a big city? Or your mom have down south sass?"
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:40 pm

"My mother was a saint. She was too kind to anypony she met. No, I taught myself how to run my mouth. It helps pass the time, you know when I work and stuff like that. I would say that I'm pretty good at it." Blackfire said, stroking his ego.

"Ah yes, I believe I had met a Renny once. I punched him square in the face once. What followed afterwards isn't important." Blackfire added, in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:26 am

after a few minutes, I walked out of the washroom.

"Thank you SO much for letting me use your shower!" I smile, nodding towards Talon. "Now then, what did you want me to clean first?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Talon half shut her eyes as a few fits of laughter left her, causing her suit to ripple a bit. "I'm starting to like you Back Fire. You only tell me the part of the story I wanna hear and you got to hit Renny square in his do gooder face!" She giggled, once before turning to to see the foal who no longer smell like sewer ask her some dumb question.

"You see something dirty and then you clean it. Do I gotta hold your hoof through this process Kid? Just do the dishes or something." She waved her hoof to shoo him reached into the couch to pull out a newspaper, promptly flicking it open to read.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:15 pm

"Well, don't you feel like a rich pony? You've got your own little butler, you wave your hoof all fancy like. Who knows, maybe in a matter of months you'll have him fighting for you, cooking for you, essentially living for you." Blackfire stated, taking about the younger colt.

He sat next to her on the couch, threw his head back and began to laugh, imagining Talon as a stuck up pony with her own little servant, in the mean streets of Manehattan. Blackfire's imagination showed Talon, with a top hat and twirly mustache, sitting in a cart whilst the colt dragged said cart through the streets. Blackfire could suppress his laughter no more, as he fell off the couch and began to troll on the floor, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:44 pm

"Hey, if it pays!" I laughed as I started cleaning the dishes. "But if I fought her battles, she'd be losing a lot more of em!"

As I continue on with the dishes, I start to notice something interesting about the suds the soap was creating.

"Hey, what kinda dish soap is this anyways?" I asked, worried that I was using the wrong soap.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:20 am

Talon was laying on the couch with Back Fire here invading her space she was forced to move her hind hooves closer to home to avoid having to sit up. "Nah. Though I'd look damn good in some high end wear and maybe that Kid would gain some upper body strength if he carried me around everywhere. Though I'm not really a dominatrix type to sit on him." She pressed a hoof to her hat as she knocked it a few times. "Maybe a little one pony cart. The ones you see in China town off of Bale street and 43rd. Yeah."

She smirked as she show it all. Not anywhere near as classy as Black Fire's, but it had it's day in the day as she thought it up. However it was removed as the kid started talking. He never stopped. What happen to seen not heard?

"I only got dish soap up there, but be careful it tends to make a lot of bubbles." She answered back, remembering how clean her dishes were and how long her bubble beard had been.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:37 pm

"Then would come the day where he gained so much strength, that he's able to beat you up. Then the tides turn, you become the slave and he's the master. Then of course, you grow stronger while he becomes weaker et cetera, et cetera. This goes on until one of you dies." Blackfire said, not even looking in Talon's direction.

"It's a long shot, but it's quite possible, of you start going soft that is." Blackfire said, smiling deviously.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:12 am

finished washing and drying the dishes, and starting to notice Talon is already growing sour of the sound of my voice. I just start opening cupboards until I find where the other dishes are. Stacking them in neatly, I move on to sweeping the floor and taking out the trash for her.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:04 am

Talon pressed her hoof to her face as she broke a little smile, releasing a moment bit of laughter as she stood up. Back Fire wasn't the type you could sleep around. The stuff that pours from his mouth made it hard not to want tp punch him and laugh at him as you did so. "I'd love if that brat came even close. I haven't had good fight in a long time, though he seems more like the type who would come at you with a dough roller at night." She said as she tapped her head to mimic the action, having her eyes close with her mouth agape a bit to pretending to be asleep.

Talon watched the colt trash out with smirk. She nudge Blackfire once with whisper, "Hey Back Fire. What other kinda stupid bull should I have him do? If he grows bored he might try talking to me or something."

Dropped in the nest  189667071
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:46 am

"Tell him to go get you a box of chocolate. Then take each individual chocolate and throw it on the walls, making a mess. Then order him to clean it up. That's what i'd do to keep the help busy. Also, I'm craving chocolate, so... two birds one stone." Blackfire answered, in a whispered tone.

He felt a bit bad about giving Talon pointers on keeping the young one busy, but ultimately, he had caused this odd couple to be.

"And tell him to get me some water, I'm feeling dehydrated." he added, coughing a bit. "Must be the air in this complex."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Returning from bringing the trash out, I look over at the large pile of clothes.

"Please tell me you have a washer here..." I sigh as I walk over to the large pile of clothes to start sorting it all by colours. "I don't think my hooves could last washing those with a washboard..."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:43 am

"Do I look like I life in the stone age? Of course I have washer machine." She aimed a hoof at the nook where the washer was set by her door to her room. "Don't go in my room. There snake in there that will gobble you up." She couldn't help smirk a little.Maybe the Kid would think she was messing with him and go in there. Make her day a lot funnier.

Then Back Fire over answered her question, making her let out a giggle. "But before that Kid. I think we should reward ourselves with some chocolate. There should be a few bits on the shelve." Talon jumped up as she held her hat when balancing. "As for that water. I'll get it. I'm thirsty myself." She trots over to the sink, turning it as it made a creaking sound before water drained out into the two cups and she on on the table behind her before bringing over Blackfire's and retrieving her own. She pound it all down with a 'ah' escaping her lips as she hopped back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:46 am

Blackfire took the glass and drank the water. It didn't taste the way he had expected it too; muddy, buggy and full of germs. This water was surprisingly clean.

"Now this is how you treat a guest. I was wrong about you Talon, you do have some form of politeness and kindness under your rough shell." Blackfire said, imagining the Kid's reaction to what he and Talon had planned.

"Then again you are prepared to make a mess of your home just to keep your working slave busy." He added.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:13 am

I stare blankly at Talon.

"y-you're joking, right?" I ask "Unless if there is a...whatever you call it... sales pony in the building. Sending me into the streets with cash would be equal to me walking around with a 'Kill me' sign."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:34 am

"Your such foal. Ha." She eyed her glass as the laugh choked out. "Just wear this." She knocks her hat off and throw it too him with a Frisbee. "Now they know not to mess with you." She said, not explaining how that protected him in anyway as she waves her hoof. "Now go get them. I got the craving for them now." He touched her stomach as she leaned back, letting her hair set around her neck as the hat no longer held it in place.

"Also I heard some report say this part of the city has the cleanest water, which I drink a lot of when there isn't any work." She said, wondering when she would find some more. Maybe she some go down to the club again. Though they likely don't want to see her for awhile. Maybe some temp job somewhere. "So Back Fire. Let's talk about something else. Water boring." She leaned her head to the side, turning up to look at him. "What brings a idiot like you to Manehattan? You sound like you hate it here as much as the ponies who live here do."
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:40 am

"You're right, I do hate this town. With a vengeance. But it's not like I want to be here. I'm here because a client happened to be in the area, and offered me a few free nights in exchange for some work done." Blackfire explained.

Blackfire frowned at being called an idiot. Sure, there were times when he'd make poor decisions, but he believed that his knowledge was best used at the workplace.

"Besides, I've had a few bad experiences in this town. But that definetly leaves room for many fun experiences. Such as the one we'll take part in later. Tell me about yourself Talon, I think you're a sketchy individual, and I would like to put that thought to the test."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:21 am

I put on talon's hat cautiously, not sure what to expect.

When the hat is on, I look at myself in the mirror and admire how it looks.

"As soon as I can afford it, I might purchase a hat like this!" I smile. "Well, after I get to Ponyville, of course."

And with a nod, I trot out of the building heading to the nearest general store.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Talon wonders if the Kid would prefer her throwing staple or a rock at him. Damn brat still wanted to go to some town called Ponyville. She shook her head as he left, listening to Back Fire run his mouth.

She debated if Black Fire was right in the head, or she wasn't accustom to such strange blunt honesty. Either way he made her laugh, which made it hard to clock him in face. "Sketchy huh?" She chuckled a bit, leaning back. "I'm sketchy when you claim were doing something later. Ha." He felt a bit exposed with her hat, but it wasn't like she was too worried about that.

"Well then Back Fire. Do what you wish to enact this test of your's. Be quick about it." She said as she looked over at him with a already impatient look.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:01 am

"Okay, that sentence came out wrong, what I meant to say was the following." Blackfire said, hitting his forehead with his hoof.

"I don't know anything about you, other than the fact that your a no nonsense street tough who likes to fight. Is that honestly all you are? Is that honestly all you do? I've gone into great detail about how I'm the best in the world at carpentry. I'm curious in knowing what you do." he said, placing his glass on the ground next to him.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:57 pm

(Will just keep going on till Kid posts. Then that will be his character coming back. *CheatingSkills*)

"You make it sound like there someone more to us then what we are or some sort of deeper idea." She said, leaning back as causally as she could. "Also your question has some holes considering the fact your asking me a pretty broad question." She eyed her empty glass of water, wondering if getting another was a good idea. She may never sit this cozy again. "What'da I do huh?" She let her mouth fiddle around bit, like when your trying to squeeze into a dress that's to tight.

"Well Mr.BestInTheWorld. I'm shooting for the top spot right now as being the strongest pony in Manehatten." She lifted up her hoof, flexing to show off some muscle. "Ever sense I was little I was fighting. It's what I'm good at. So I'm gonna be the best at it..." She paused for a moment as she set her hat over her eyes. "..And there is nothing more too it. Just a sketchy street thug."

Her thoughts went back to the flames eating away the diary and few other bad memories. She shoved them deep down as she shook her head bit and looked at him. Her face kinda angry. "So here a better question. If your so good at carpentry why haven't you built yourself a house or something."

Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:18 pm

"I figured that was all you were. A violent thug with a simple plan, become the strongest." Blackfire said, chuckinlg at being called 'Mr BestInTheWorld'm

"The reason that don't have a house, is that I prefer being outside. I prefer spending my nights sleeping under the stars, feeling the breeze of my face, the sunlight on my coat. It just feels better. Besides, the way I live, and work, I have no need for a home. I always buy fresh foods which I eat right away, i sleep in the comfort of nature, and the ponies I meet are just so...colorful." He added, hesitating to utter the final word.

"With every town I visit, my legend grows stronger, and more individuals know of my greateness. How can I spread greatness if I'm always coming and going from and too, respectively, a single location?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropped in the nest    Dropped in the nest  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropped in the nest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next