My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a Normal Day...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Watcher

Night Watcher

Just a Normal Day... Empty
PostSubject: Just a Normal Day...   Just a Normal Day... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:33 am

Night Watcher trotted around the stalls, looking at the multiple items that everypony had for sale. Her eyes gleamed with curiousity as she peered into the stalls, stomping her hoof as her spirits were let down. She was looking for a telescope, but it seemed that nopony had one. But of course.

"Ugh, Why doesn't anypony have a telescope? I just need one!" whinnied Night Watcher in frustration as she snorted. Her voice was slightly high pitched, but was gruff, as if she had a sore throat. She didn't, but it sounded like she did.

The purple pony had her favorite black sunglasses on, and she rarely took them off. But, lucky for her, they slipped off and hit the ground, slightly bouncing. Night shrieked and bent down on her knees and tried to pick them up with her jaws. They fell again and Night narrowed her peach orange colored eyes in annoyance. Night Watcher huffed and her baby blue mane fell over her eyes, covering them perfectly.

"Thanks," she muttered a small thank you to her hair. She put a hoof and brushed it out of the way. Today was just not her day.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day...   Just a Normal Day... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:33 pm

"Hi!" Cyan greeted. "Are you okay? You're talking to yourself?" Cyan politely asked. "I'm new around here! I noticed you were having issues with your glasses so I came over to see if I can help. Or just give you company." Cyan informed. "OH YEAH! I need to introduce myself. I'm Cyan Heart! Call me Cyan though. Nice to meet you!" She greeted again.

You're overdoing your welcome, Cyan. She told herself.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day...   Just a Normal Day... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:50 am

[...]

Last edited by Moon Whistle on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night Watcher

Night Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day...   Just a Normal Day... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Night Watcher stood up, pushing her shades to cover her eyes. Another mare trotted up to her, making an odd greeting. The purple mare nodded and shrugged, moving her hooves into a different position.

"Hello, Cyan," she whinnied awkwardly, throwing back her mane as the sun glinted off her black sunglasses. They were determined to slide of her muzzle again, but Night Watcher pushed them back up, batting her peachy eyes suprisingly.

"I'm Night Watcher," she said, stomping her hoof down lightly as she saw another mare trot up to the two.

"And yes, I did mention a telescope. I'm in need of one because my first one broke while I was looking at the stars," she explained and smiled slightly. Her baby blue mane slowly waved in the breeze, her tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day...   Just a Normal Day... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:34 pm

"Broke? While you were stargazing? How's that possible?" She asked. "Us three could always find you another if you like." She smiled. "I have a bit. Or two... How much do they cost?"
Back to top Go down
Night Watcher

Night Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day...   Just a Normal Day... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Night Watcher shrugged.
"Well, it was a...strange night," she responded, remebering when her friends snapped the telescope in half. They were partying and were playing with her precious scope when it snapped in half.

"I'm not so sure about the price. I haven't bought one in a long time," she said, flattening her ears. It was kind of them to buy her a new one, that was for sure. Bu, Night Watcher was already thinking that they would expect to be paid back.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day...   Just a Normal Day... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:04 pm

"I'm not really rich." Cyan happily admitted. "But, I'll give some of what I have left." Cyan offered. She gave Night Watcher three bits. "I hope that's enough for you! Don't worry about it by the way! I break stuff too!" She admitted. "Like this slinky." Cyan showed the slinky parts bouncing on her legs.
Back to top Go down
Night Watcher

Night Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day...   Just a Normal Day... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Night Watcher blinked. what a strange Pony. She cocked her had to one side to look at the broken slinky parts and held back a small laugh. They looked wierd.

"Thanks," she picked up the bits with the flat part of her hoove and let it slide into her little puch slung over her shoulder. She grabbed the buckle with her teth and latched the bag so the money wouldn't fall out. Th purple mare looked around, her eyes searching for a telescope.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day...   Just a Normal Day... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:26 pm

"Something wrong?" Cyan reacted to the cocked look she got. "Did I do something wrong? You want somepony to hang out with? We could become great friends!" She suggested. Cyan started looking around for a store that sold a telescope.

Cyan started to frown a little. So. Cyan. Do you even know what store your looking for? She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Night Watcher

Night Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day...   Just a Normal Day... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:19 pm

"What? No, you're fine," she snorted and looked around. Finally, her eyes brushed against a store. She loked up and rolled her eyes. It was called "The Night Sphere". It was in front of her this whole. The pegasus jerked her head to tell Cyan about the store as she spread her wings. Night Watcher trotted gingerly over to the shop and peered inside.

"Hello?" she asked, lashing her baby blue tail again. She took off her shades and placed them carefully into her pouch, showing her peach colored eyes. She blinked, getting used to the darkness and walked in, searching for the owner.

"Do you hve a telescop-"she stopped abruptly as she saw the perfect one. Night galloped over to it and pressed her face agaisnt the glass containing the precious scope. It was dark blue, rimmed with gold. It glittered proudly as it sat there, waiting for somepony to retrieve it. Night Watcher looked down, seeing the price.

"10 bits? This is pretty cheap," she muttered as she pulled out the coins. She had seven, then combining Cyan's extra bits, that made...ten bits! Perfect! But, was there tax added? Night walked over to the counter and placed her money out to the cashier, nodding her head to the pony.

"I would like that blue telescope over there," she whinnied, flapping her wings happily. She smiled and looked outside to searh for Cyan.

"Cyan! I found one! And, special thanks to your bits, I can buy it," she told the blue mare and picked up the telescope with her jaws. Slipping it into the bag, she nodded to the cashier and trotted out of the store, remembering it's name for later uses.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day...   Just a Normal Day... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:00 pm

When you agree to let someone join a thread, you are also adding them into the posting order. To both Cyan and Night; you guys need to go read the forum etiquette and wait for Moon to get back on before continuing your thread any further.

It is very rude to continuously skip a players turn and now it will be very hard for Moon to keep her character in the conversation.

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t152-general-forum-rp-etiquette
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day...   Just a Normal Day... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:17 pm

[Hey, I think I am going to edit my only post and make it blank, so Night and Cyan can play together. I mean, it is now kind of difficult to try and grasp the hang of the play, since my character was left behind and there is no reason for her to be in it, seeing that Night already purchased a new telescope. I had been hoping that Moon could offer her own telescope to be borrowed or point the other stargazer to get the old telescope checked and fixed.
So, um, now there is no reason for her to be here anymore, I'll just edit the post and we can pretend she never was here.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Normal Day...   Just a Normal Day... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Normal Day...
Page 1 of 1