My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dress Repair

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raynie!

Raynie!

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:22 am

Sarinas sighed as she trotted down Main Street, looking at the various shops. Her chest was stipped wrapped with bandages from the injury to her ribs during the invasion of the Changlings. Her mother was making her take her dress to a dressmaker to get fixed up after she... 'irresponsibley' got it damaged... She rolled her eyes at even bothering to get the dress fixed up.

She finally arrived at the dressmakers show which she was instructed to go to. She was not sure why this particular shop was the one her mother had chosen, but she decided to go with it, as she was not familiar with any others to go to instead.

Sarinas entered the shop with the dress draped over her back, "Hello...?" she called out curiously as she entered the shop, looking in to see if the dressmaker was around, almost hoping that she wasnt so that she could go and do something a little more to her liking.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian Rose

Carnelian Rose

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:29 am

"Hello...?"

The busy pony looks up from what she's doing quickly and hit her head on the table above. "Ah..ow..Uhm, yes. What is it that you need? she questioned.

"I'm very very busy right now, But maybe if you tell me and it's quite a..how should I put this? A Disaster, I can help.."

She continued doing the work she was doing before hitting her head..
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:04 am

Sarinas blinked a little in surprise at the hectically working unicorn. She stepped in to where she could see Rose, and thus Rose could see her. Many ponies in Canterlot were aware of the Zebra ambassadors-- "Well-- it is not very important..." she tried to downplay the dress-- perhaps if it were to not get fixed, she would not be required to attend any functions for the time being.

"it is just--"
Sarinas sighed as she grabbed her orange and yellow dress with her mouth and pulled it forward, "this got a little messed up with what happened the other day..." she explained to the dressmaker.

"Just needed to-- uh-- get it a little fixed up..."

Last edited by Raynie on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carnelian Rose

Carnelian Rose

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:16 am

She takes a look at the guest and drops everything at hand. "Gasp! a Zebra such grace, such..such glory!! She exclaimed.

So sorry for my rudeness, I..uh.. Notices the tarnished dress and nearly faints. What in the name of Celestia happened to that lovely dress?!

"Just needed to-- uh-- get it a little fixed up..."

Looks at you in astonishment, [i]Oh, such an honor. Doing a task for such a beautiful Zebra as yourself. It'll be done in..two..maybe three days tops? is that alright? She asked.

Without waiting for an answer she began to begin working on the dress and works as hard on it as she can.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:34 am

Sarinas looked down a little in embarrassment as Rose spoke highly of her position in Canterlot-- she wasnt even the ambassador and people still treated her different-- just once she wondered what it'd be like to be just another pony and not have people treat her like she was something special-- even back in their homeland she was treated different because she was a Thunderstripe... She sighed.

"It is really--" she tried to calm the dressmaker and downplay her status, "no--" she raised a hoof but the dressmaker continued.

"It-- uh got damaged while ah was dealing with those creatures" she tried to explain what she was doing, "during the wedding..." she added.

Sarinas shook her head a little as the dressmaker continued to pay her compliments, "Oh, there is no rush, please," she tried say, "Ah would be perfectly fine with yah doing others items first," she said with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian Rose

Carnelian Rose

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:43 am

She stopped what she was doing at and looked at the zebra with her head cocked sideways. "You realize there's no time for the average pony's clothes when it comes down to such an amazing Zebra such as yourself!"

She straightened out her head and then looked with concerning eyes. "Creatures? What do you mean? Wedding? Why was I not informed of such an occasion?! I bet I was slouched over, doing all the pony's work..while they had a great time at the wedding.."

Looked up and sort of blushed in embarrassment becuase she knew she was rambling. "So, uhm yeah.." She turned around and continued to work. "W-what..uh..creatures"?
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:45 am

Sarinas waved her hooves to try to dismiss the idea that the dressmaker had in her head, "no really," she said to her again, "Ah am nopony special," she tried to explain to Rose.

Sarinas blinked and looked back at the door of the shop, "yah-- did not see the black bug creatures that attacked?" she asked in a bit of bewilderment, "during Shining Armor and Princess Cadence's wedding?" she was now extremely confused by the other pony, not quite sure how she neither know neither about the royal wedding-- which was a big deal all over Equestria, or the attack made by the changeling creatures against Canterlot itself-- espcially considering this pony LIVES in Canterlot...

"Ah am sorry, but how do yah not know about the changling creatures that attacked Canterlot a little bit ago?" she asked curiously, "Almost anywhere there were ponies, they were attacking." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian Rose

Carnelian Rose

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:57 am

Carnelian ponders for a bit.. Uhm..I must've been busy working on everyones stuff and listening to my music.. She looks nervous now and tries to change the conversation

"So, uhuh..a nice day out today.. She continuisly sews the dress together in some of the more torn areas and slouches of over to conceal the nervous look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:29 am

Sarinas was a little surprised that a pony could be so involved in their work that they didnt even notice an invasion of their home town-- she also wondered why the Changelings didn't both her-- I guess with the shutters drawn and if the door was locked, theyd have just assumed no one was home and moved on to a more clearly populated house. Rose was lucky to not have dealt with those creatures-- Her ribs hurt just thinking about them.

Sarinas was snapped to attention by the change in subject. She hesitated for a moment as she recalled the weather as she walked down Main Street, "It is indeed," she said with the first genuine smile crossing her face since arriving in the dressmakers shop, "it is a shame you are cooped up in here, it is one of the nicest days we have had in a while" she said glancing around the dress makers show, shuffling her hooves a little.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian Rose

Carnelian Rose

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:40 am

Looks disapointed in not being able to go outside but then gets brightened up by an earlier topic.
"Ha! Who needs to go outside when you have the company and comfort of such a marvelous, charming, and gorgeous looks Zebra in all of Canterlot?"

She had a big smile on her face was really happy to have someone who actually stays to chat instead of dropping off their clothes and just leaving. And for that one to be a zebra, what luck.

Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:36 am

Sarinas blinked again and blushed as she looked away a little, she was really not used to someone paying her so much head for-- well-- nothing. "Please, Ah really am nopony special." she said dismissing the compliments, "Just because ah have a dad who is an ambassador does not make me any more important than the next pony," he explained scratching her hoof on the floor a little, looking back up towards Rose.

It was bad enough when she had to go to these special events and have ponies there fuss over her-- but when she's just out in the market and ponies were making a fuss over her like she was somepony special-- it just makes her want to pull her stripes off and be a white earth pony for a while-- she'd do anything to be able to just blend into a crowd like she was able to back home. But here-- in Canterlot-- if there is a zebra walking down Main Street-- everyone knows exactly WHO it is. It was awful being the only zebras in this entire stuck up city.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian Rose

Carnelian Rose

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Carnelian stops fixing the dress for a minuite. She looks at the zebra in shock with a questioning look on her face. "Why do you say that? Why do you think that you're nopony special? You are a big deal around here! if anything we should all be doing at least something for you!" She was truly concerened about what was going through the fashionable zebra's mind.

"I-I mean, I bet you get a lot of attention..I think the truth is here is that..I'm just jealous" She looked down in embarrasment for being so hyper active. "I-it's just that..well, I've never served a zebra before..and to be serving one right now..a beautiful one at that..is just.."

She stopped herself before she could finish her sentence and went back to work on the dress. "I-i'm..so sorry.." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Sarinas blinked curiously when Carnelian gave her such a questioning look. "Ah am just an ordinary pony," she tried to explain her modesty, "Ah am just the daughter of the ambassador-- if there is anypony people would make a big deal about, it would be my father." she told Rose.

"Ah would be perfectly happy just blending into the crowd around here," she said looking a little embarrassed, "when ah was home, it was easy to not be the center of attention, but here, anywhere ah go people see me as the ambassadors daughter and seem to make a big deal out of my presence," she confessed.

Sarinas blushed a little as Rose spoke about her being beautiful-- she didnt get to hear that that often, especially in Canterlot. "Th-thank you..." she said a little nervously, "Ah am happy that you at least are able to do something yah would like to, than," she said to Carnelian.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian Rose

Carnelian Rose

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:04 pm

"Well, if you want me to treat you like an average pony, I will.." She says with a concerned look as she works on the dress. "Mind if I add some amber or rubies to the dress?" She asked.

She went to do so anyway without the concent of the watching zebra. Realizing its= has been ample minutes, she questioned "What are you still doing here, by the way?"
She was happy she hadn't left, but just curious on why she stayed. Most ponies who come into her shop leave after dropping of their torn clothes.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:40 pm

"Rubies and amber...?" Sarinas blinked, the dress was bright enough as it was and she already stood out like a sore thumb at royal events, "do yah not think that the dress is flashy enough?" she questioned the choices that Carnelian was asking. As she saw Rose already beginning to pull in some of the gems she bit her lip nervously.

Sarinas had glanced around the shop while Carnelian Rose was working on the dress. Her attention was brought back towards her as she asked why Sarinas was still there, "Ah, uh, suppose ah was just enjoying chatting with yah..." she said a little down, "ah suppose ah should be on my way than..." she said slowly turning back towards the door easily as her ribs were still hurting some.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian Rose

Carnelian Rose

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:49 pm

She looks behind noticing the exciting zebra. "Wait..I noticed something.." she said in a voice that was somewhat regarding.. "You, a-are you okay? You seem..limp.."

The pony was thinking about what happened outside while she was cooped up in here working on others..now fashionable..clothes.. She knew she heard something but thought you might of been construction workers or something like that..she was still wondering what happened.

"Come, come! You need to rest, dear. Come sit here. Next to me." She was trying to be helpful and trotted up to the zebra to help her.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Sarinas stopped at the door and turned gingerly towards Rose, "oh-- ah was injured during the-- during an incident with some strange creatures--" she explained with a weak smile, remembering how many of those little creatures she took down herself, "hurt my ribs real bad, but ah am doing better now," she explained with her smile strengthening some.

She was a little surprised as Carnelian got up and offered her to stay, "Uh-- okay" she said trotting slowly back towards where Rose was sitting, "Ah do not need to rest, as ah am doing pretty well despite my slow moving, but ah do not mind making new friends" she smiled a little sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian Rose

Carnelian Rose

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:26 pm

"Oh, well I do really enjoy your company" She says while turning back to the dress and continues stitching. "So..uhm..How are you liking the dress so far?"

She looks over towards the zebra and smiles happily at her.
"I hope it's not too..flashy, or too colourful..as if there is such a thing..right?"
She states and laughs softly and nervously.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Sarinas sat down next to Carnelian Rose and watched her do a little bit of work, curious at the ponies skill as she worked. "Uh-- it is really nice" Sarinas said to her, not really a fan of the dress itself as it was kind of a representation of what she disliked about her life, "it is okay if yah want to town it down some-- ah have always thought it was too flashy as it is," she explained to Rose.

"Ah wonder if ah should get a new dress," Sarinas said casually looking at the orange and yellow one she had brought in, "that one is pretty damaged-- and ah would not mind something that was a little less-- fancy..." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian Rose

Carnelian Rose

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Rose looked at her wide eyed and with a big smile on her face. "Oooh! That's a great idea! we should go shopping!" She exclaimed. She was always a fan of going to the stores around town. But sometimes she likes to make the dresses her own. You know, from scratch.

"Or..if you don't want to..I could always just make one here..you know..Not saying I don't want to shop.. Cuz I would really like to! I like making dresses though..so.uhm..Oh jeez I apologize. I'm rambling. Here..you just make a decision.."

She looked very excited to be friends with the zebra and hopefully they get to learn more about eachother on their ways.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:01 am

Sarinas raised her head a little bit as Carnelian suggested they go shopping-- she wasn't much of a shopper-- but she had had a lot of trouble making any real friends since arriving in Equestria with her family. She bit her lip a little and then smiled up a little bit at Rose, "Yah know, ah would not mind going shopping with yah," she said to Rose, "Ah do not shop much, but it would be nice for me to make some more friends here," she said to Rose with a soft smile.

"Ah am not much of a shopper," Sarinas said as she got up from her seat, "what kind of shops are there in Canterlot? Ah have not gotten to go into some of these here on Main Street," she explained.

She had gone into the market and into some of the more general shops, but something told her that Carnelian was about to take her into some of the fancier shops along main street right now-- or at least other clothing shops-- something she had not bothered with so far in her short time in Canterlot.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian Rose

Carnelian Rose

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:14 am

Rose gets really excited and jumps up from her seat. "Alright..I don't really get out much, so I'm not sure what stores are around her anymore, but we can go and look around for a store you like!" Rose hasn't left her abode for a couple months. She's been piled up with a bunch of work

She drops all of her tools on the ground and jumps up and down. "Are you ready to go?!" She asked anxiously. "Oh, I mean..uh..just tell me when you're ready.." She stands there with a friendly smile staring warmly at Sarinas.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:39 am

"Ah am sorry if ah am not as active as yah right now--" she said a bit calmly as she followed Rose to the door, "It is a little hard to be my regular active self with my ribs still mending" she said with a weak but kind smile.

"Ah am probably not very interested in places yah would want to go," she said with a little laugh, "Ah would go to a book store, or a music store, or looking into antiques and artifacts-- Ah do not shop for clothes much, yah would have to tell me what clothes are actually nice," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian Rose

Carnelian Rose

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:10 am

"Uhm, I prefer my clothes that I create..honestly, I just wanted to hang out with you" She says with a happy, nervous look on her face. She opens the door and holds it open allowing Sarinas to go out before herself.
"M'lady.." She says while holding the door open.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:16 am

"oh, okay," Sarinas said with a smile as she headed for the door, "sounds fun!" she said a little more enthusiastically, which was followed by a wince as she turned her head a little towards her right ribs, clearly the louder exclamation hurting her side some.

Sarinas gave a small laugh at Rose holding the door for her, "remember, ah am nopony special," she smirked at Rose as she walked out the door, "Yah can always just call me Sarinas, it is my name," she said, realizing she may have forgotten to introduce herself properly again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dress Repair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress Repair   Dress Repair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dress Repair
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next