My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A broken gear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elix

Elix

A broken gear Empty
PostSubject: A broken gear   A broken gear I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Clockwrok hopped her way from heer workshop to the hospital, groaning in agony as her left, front hoof was in a position not normal, obiously broken to anyone you might have seen her. after what felt like hours of walking she shyly asked the recepsionist to book a doctor for her broken hoof. she sat down and looked slightly ashamed as she waited for a doctor to call her.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

A broken gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: A broken gear   A broken gear I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:24 am

He flipped on the white coat as a murmur of disappointing noise came from the door he shut behind him. Strange how we say the clothes make not the colt, yet we do only this to others. How cultured we think ourselves. Perhaps one day this would be set right, perhaps it would start with the broken filly in the waiting room.

"Gasp." He set a hoof to forehead as he walked towards the filly, setting her in a wheelchair as he carted her away before the receptionist objected to such impulsive action or a good look at him. "It pains me to see a flower be so crumbled. I saw take it upon myself to help it grow back." He quickly took her into one of the rooms, turning her to face him as he lifted a clip board, gazing upon her. "Such nice leg, ruined by a misstep, or failure to notice a heavy object. How it pains me to see you suffer." He lowered for his amber eyes to meet her's. "What could I.." He pressed a hoof to his cheat. "A humble servant do to cure you of your ill's?"
Back to top Go down

A broken gear
Page 1 of 1