My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flowers for Makeover

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Flowers for Makeover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowers for Makeover   Flowers for Makeover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:29 am

Makeover did not have a calendar with her, but her memory was rather good about things like these. Raising a hoof on her chin, she said, "I remember I have Wednesday free, despite some scheduled meetings in the morning. How would that sound?"

She had some ideas about Mango's mane, but she would not talk about them just yet. She had also made some plans for the florist's hooves, as they seemed to be needing a hooficure as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Mango Azalea

Mango Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Flowers for Makeover   Flowers for Makeover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:33 pm

"Wednesday... that sounds good." she grabbed a pencil from a mug on the counter, and started to scribble something in the notebook. "Great! Thanks! I'll be looking forward to it." she nodded and returned the pencil to the mug, closing the notebook and placing it in a drawer. "I'll see you then, I guess!" Mango smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zimbaabwe.tumblr.com
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Flowers for Makeover   Flowers for Makeover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:09 pm

"Great!" Makeover said and beamed at Mango Azalea. She turned to the door of the shop, then explaining: "I'd better get these to water, I suppose... So that they won't dry and die."
She winked at the florist, "Be seeing you!" she then said, opened the door and departed from the shop.

[I suppose that we can make another thread to the spa, soon? Want me to start?]
Back to top Go down
Mango Azalea

Mango Azalea

PostSubject: Re: Flowers for Makeover   Flowers for Makeover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:46 pm

((Sure, and PM me to it afterwards :) ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.zimbaabwe.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flowers for Makeover   Flowers for Makeover - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flowers for Makeover
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2