My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

getting food(open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

getting food(open) Empty
PostSubject: getting food(open)   getting food(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:26 pm

gemini walked down the street, looking at the stalls. he stopped at a fruit stall, but didn't have any bits to spare. so despite the urge to have a snack, he walked on. when he finally gets to the stall he was looking for, a stall that sells some vegetables, he puts his remaining bits down with a sigh. "there goes my week budget. glad i found a job when i got here." he says to noone in particular.
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

getting food(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting food(open)   getting food(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Cyan was watching from afar. "Hey! I remember him." She told herself. "He's really nice."

Cyan started to slowly walk over to him. She wanted to think of a good first impression.

Cyan wondered over to him. "Hi Gemini..." She spoke softly. "How's your day going?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DixieDaisymane

DixieDaisymane

getting food(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting food(open)   getting food(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Looking out the window, Dixie marvelled at the almost constantly nice weather of her new home. Making a quick decision, she gathered up some money (finding a brush and some sweet wrappers down the back of the sofa as she searched), and tossed on her favourite saddlepack. It was nice not to have to wear a scarf in the summer here like she did back home. But she wore her usual green bandanna round her neck, giving in to old habits.

Approaching the bustle of the marketplace, she remembered that her food cupboard was almost empty. Or was that the reason she had come this way in the first place? She couldn't remember.
She made a checklist of the things she needed in her head....Eggs, Bread, Hay..., absentmindedly gawking at the clouds, the trees, the colourful market stalls...everything except what was directly in front of her. Her thoughts were cut short as she collided with something solid, knocking the breath out of her lungs and scattering things everywhere.
She opened her eyes to some grass and stones right next to her face, and looking up, she noticed that it was a dark blue pegasus she had bumped into!

''Sorry!'' she picked herself up. ''My fault, sorry..''
Back to top Go down
http://dixiedaisymane.tumblr.com
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

getting food(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting food(open)   getting food(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:11 pm

hearing cyan saying hello, he went to turn in her direction. "hey cyan, hows it go-" before gemini could finish talking, a mare bumped into him. looking around the ground, he realized she must have just been buying groceries and wasn't paying attention.

"no need to apologize. everypony makes mistakes." he starts to pick up some of the things she dropped. " its my fault for standing in the middle of the road, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

getting food(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting food(open)   getting food(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:21 am

Cyan helped pick up the groceries. "Like Gemini said! Don't worry, be happy." Cyan cheerfully smiled. "I haven't seen you around by the way. What's your name? Oh, and I love your mane." Cyan greeted politely as she gave Dixie all her groceries back.
Back to top Go down
DixieDaisymane

DixieDaisymane

getting food(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting food(open)   getting food(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Dixie laughed nervously as she took back her things. ''Thanks, sorry about that, I should have been paying more attention..'' She smiled at the two ponies, then to Cyan, ''Y-you do? Oh, thankyou!'' She brushed a few strands off her face with her hoof. ''Oh, yes, I only recently moved here, maybe a few weeks ago? It's a little daunting living here by myself, but thank Celestia I've only met nice ponies so far.''
She drew back a little bit, blushing. ''Oh, did I interrupt your conversation as well as crashing into you? Sorry!'' Dixie grinned apologetically.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

getting food(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting food(open)   getting food(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:19 pm

"its okay, i don't mind. it's always nice meeting new ponies." gemini gives dixie a small smile, "plus, i don't think you meant to do it on purpose, so it's easily forgotten." gemini looks at the stalls around him." hmmmm. i saw a stand for pet treats around here, and even though i cant afford any, i figured i'd look at what they sold for the next time i went into work." he then turns back to dixie. "so, you've only been here a few weeks too? i can't say i've done much travelling since i left my hometown, but there are certainly lots of ponies moving here. i wonder if theres something going on in some other towns." gemini thinks for a second. "well, i guess i'll figure out when i get enough bits to travel."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

getting food(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting food(open)   getting food(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm

(well, cyan unfortunately said she wasn't coming back to this site :(. so, i guess its your turn daisymane.)
Back to top Go down
DixieDaisymane

DixieDaisymane

getting food(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting food(open)   getting food(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Dixie grins. ''Yeah, travelling is always exciting! I mean, you can go to places that are completely different, different continents even, if you are lucky enough.''
The grey mare looked interested suddenly, ''Pet treats? You have a pet? I've been thinking about getting one recently, especially now that I have my own place to live.''
Back to top Go down
Magefire

getting food(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting food(open)   getting food(open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:27 pm

While Gemini and Dixie were talking a newcomer trotted into the market place. Magefire was doing her parents a favor in coming to the market as she trotted along, with what could be mistaken as an odd black cloak of some sort on her back. Least till the 'cloak' sat up and yawned, revealing oddly small teeth for such a wide mouth. Magefire looked over her shoulder at the yawn and chuckles seeing Shade sitting up and now holding the strap of the double basket that was hung over Magefire's back.

The young unicorn chuckles "I thought you were going to sleep all day Shade; you wanna help me shop for our family?". Then she laughs cheerily at the enthusiastic nodding of the little dragonling. Though as she moved along, when the giggling unicorn resumed looking forward she'd nearly stumbled into Dixie and Gemini. This of course triggers a frantic; and somewhat silly looking, trotting backpedal as she yelps "OH! I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention...I didn't step on anything of yours did I?". Meanwhile on her back Shade had facepalmed at her unicorn friends antics.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

getting food(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting food(open)   getting food(open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:38 pm

"well, it is very interesting. as for the pet treats, i wo-" he doesn't get to finish as the young unicorn nearly walks into them, then back pedals and starts to apologize." thats okay. though i think i must be magnetized today, as some ponies seem to stumble into me." gemini jokes." and no, you didn't step on anything, its fine." turning back to dixie, he continues." as i was saying, i work for violet at her veterinary office." then turning back to the young unicorn curiously." is.... that a dragonling?"
Back to top Go down
Cobalt

Cobalt

getting food(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting food(open)   getting food(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:33 am

High up overhead, lazily soaring through the air was a pegasus in need of restocking his supply of food. His wings had stopped flapping a while ago, and the stallion leisurely glided down closer to the ground to get a better view of the food stalls. He'd see either a pony by its lonesome or a small group here and there on occasion, but nothing too crazy. There were a good number of ponies wandering about the market, maybe this was a chance to make a friend or two.

Close enough to the ground to land without injury, Cobalt folded his wings midair, quite literally hitting the ground running--err, trotting. Shortly after meeting the ground, he looked this way and that in search of a certain stall. It took a little while, but he finally spotted the little place that sold fruits and vegetables. A smile on his face, and with a certain happiness lingering in the air around him, the splotchy blue pony made haste toward it.

Unfortunately, he'd run into a bit of predicament. He'd gotten to the stall all right, but the thing (or things) that stood between him and actually getting to the stall was a small group of ponies. Having already gotten to where he was going, it was a bit too late to rework his path, or maybe back off until they dispersed. Might as well say hi, thought Cobalt to himself almost excitedly. At least, it was excited until he realized he was about to willingly talk to a group of complete strangers.

"Uhm, heya there! Sorry for joining uninvited. I was gonna shop for some food but winded up here! Haha, silly... right?"

The last words slipping out of his mouth were increasingly nervous in tone. The tension wasn't really obvious, but it was there in his voice. Being the socially awkward pegasus he was, socializing certainly wasn't an easy task. Heck, just talking one on one with a stranger was hard enough; let alone a whole group!
Back to top Go down
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

getting food(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting food(open)   getting food(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:18 am

(I'm back! Sorry for leaving...)

Cyan walked over to the group as well. "Hello everypony!" She cheerfully said. "So what're we looking for? Pet Treats? You know, I don't have a pet. So I can't really help." Cyan happily hopped up and down. "But, I can always be a great friend!" She greeted.

Don't creep them out, Cyan! She yelled in her head.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

getting food(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting food(open)   getting food(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:45 pm

(uh....is anyone gonna post? its been over a week.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

getting food(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting food(open)   getting food(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting food(open)
Page 1 of 1