My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the mural

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raynie!

Raynie!

the mural - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mural   the mural - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:47 am

"You did..." Blackberry said calmly. He glanced over at Velra and noticed that she did not seem as-- happy and bouncy as she had been acting previously.

"Are you alright?" He asked curiously, turning to face Velra. He was not especially fond of the obnoxious pony, but he certainly did not want her to be ill-- especially after she had been nice enough to offer him a bit of food. "if you're feeling sick, perhaps you should sit down for a moment...?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
wishberry

wishberry

the mural - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the mural   the mural - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:02 pm

"Great Celestia," Velra groaned, devouring another pastry. She swallowed, grumbling, "Crap-nuggets? I thought I was better than that..." She let out a sigh and quickly ate yet another slice of cake, feeling the twinge of pain in her head fade away. The unicorn sniffed and closed her eyes in an attempt of levitation, but her horn's spark of blue and the gentle fizz was all she got. She frowned. "No more magic for the day, then," she muttered to herself.

She wrinkled her nose as she faced Blackberry. "Sorry. I've been, er, feeling a bit lightheaded lately--" and by lately, I mean my entire life, and lightheaded isn't even the start of it "and I s'pose the smell of paint isn't doing me any good. I'll be fine, though," she grinned, "I just need to eat. More. If that's even possible." She snickered, but the sound was quiet and half-hearted.
Back to top Go down
http://wishberry.deviantart.com

the mural
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: