My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trying Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustheart

Dustheart

Trying Again Empty
PostSubject: Trying Again   Trying Again I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Dustheart trotted into Dr. Counsel's office, looking around and then sitting on one of the couches and levitating a magazine to her face. She'd heard from one of her more... concerned friends about the life guidance office in Ponyville once she had moved in. Dustheart set the magazine back down on the table and retrieved her soap carving knife and unfinished bar of soap she had brought with her to pass time.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Trying Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying Again   Trying Again I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:54 am

After some time, the door opened, and a brown earth pony trotted out happily. She did not notice Dustheart at all initially and instead went to the table, picking one of the bon bon treats that she left our for guests. Munching away, she smiled contently.

....Until she turned and saw Dustheart. She froze for a moment before quickly swallowing. "Oh dear me! I didn't see you there! Apologies. I am Lorenza Councel. Hope you haven't been out her long." She offered a hoof.
Back to top Go down
Dustheart

Dustheart

Trying Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying Again   Trying Again I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:37 am

Dustheart heard a door open and looked up to see a brown earth pony, and behind them a chestnut mare eating a bon bon. "Oh it's okay I haven't been here long." Dustheart said, getting up and smiling, shaking the chestnut mare's hoof. "I'm Dustheart, nice to meet you." She said, levitating her soap and knife behind her and walking into the room of which the last customer had trotted out of.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Trying Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying Again   Trying Again I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:18 am

Lori smiled sincerely, but once they were in her office she looked at the floating knife curiously. "Please, have a seat and get comfy Miss Dustheart." Lori took a seat of her own, getting comfy in her big chair right next to the large couch for Dust to sit on.

"So how are things going for you lately?" She started off, forgoing the notepad for now and keeping things informal. She liked to start off everything on a friendly level first.
Back to top Go down
Dustheart

Dustheart

Trying Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying Again   Trying Again I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:21 pm

"Oh fine, I just moved into Ponyville and I've been making many friends." Dustheart said, deciding to take the carving knife and soap back out to do something while she spoke. "But I came here mainly to talk about one major problem." Dustheart moved so Lorenza could see her flank. "My cutie mark represents my inability to love. Any it's not just some mental thing like a bad past experience or anything, I was born this way. When I was a filly a colt used a love spell and I didn't love him, and I got my cutie mark upon finding out that he had used a love spell in the first place." Dustheart sighed and carved a small flower into the bar of soap. "I don't really know why I came to you for help, obviously if I was born that way you can't do anything." Dustheart said, hoping it didn't sound like she was doubting Dr. Counsel's abilities.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Trying Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying Again   Trying Again I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:50 pm

Lori was very curious to this, in fact, she did move closer to get a good look. For a moment, her eyes seemed genuinely interested more in the cutiemark itself.

"Fascinating...A cutie mark that a pony is not content with....I happen to specialize in cutie mark theory....A rather new area of study relative to psychology. You are an excellent exam-...I'm sorry, I was rambling."

She composed herself and smiled into Dustheart's eyes. "Every ponies cutie mark means something. Sometime's a pony might not even interpret it the way its suppost to. Are you sure that you are incapable of love? Or that you cannot fall for any love save absolute true love?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trying Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying Again   Trying Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Archive-
Jump to: