My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stepping of the train

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Stepping of the train Empty
PostSubject: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:31 pm

The train slowly chugged to a stop in the Ponyville station, letting of a shrill whistle to announce its arrival. As the carriage doors opened, Fireseeker was the last to step out, allowing everyone out before himself.

Checking his brown saddlebag was secure, he soon navigated out of the station up to the main entrance. He held only a vague memory of the layout of Ponyville from a previous visit during the summer sun celebration.

"Right...so where am I?" he muttered under his breath, surveying his surroundings.

Feeling lost, Fireseeker pulled a local map out of his bag and attempted, with little success, to get his bearings.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:02 pm

gemini was flying by when he saw another pegasus looking at a map. thinking he could help with directions, he decided to see if he could be any help. gliding down, he comes to a stop next to the pegasus." hello. you lost? i can help you.....probably." gemini starts to rub the back of his head when he said probably." by the way, im gemini. and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Fireseeker glanced up from the map in surprise as a pegasus introduced himself.

"Oh, nice to meet you," he said, a little uncertain, "I'm Fireseeker."

He held up the map and gesture to an area labelled on it.

"I'm trying to find this residential area. I've rented a cottage to stay in but I don't know Ponyville very well..." Fireseeker offered a grin to Gemini. "Or actually at all for that matter."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:05 pm

"well, its good to meet you fireseeker. hmm. yeah, i know how to get there." gemini points to a spot on the map." we're here, so you have to go this way." gemini starts to show the streets to get to the residential area." do you want me to show you the way, in case you get lost?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:09 pm

It took less than a second for Fireseeker to decide the answer to that question.

"Yes, please," he replied, nodding. "Knowing me, I would probably get lost otherwise. I've only been here once before and that was back during the 1000th Summer Sun Celebration."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:39 pm

"ah. i've been here a small bit. so, what brings you here?" gemini asks, curious as to why the pony came here." huh. why is it i always meet a new pony everytime i pass by here...." gemini says to himself.( sorry their so short.)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:00 am

"I thought I'd settle down for a while and get some writing done," explained Fireseeker. "I've travelling around different places in Equestria for a few years now and heard Ponyville was quite a nice to live."

He took a moment to glance over to the clock tower and admire the tall structure before asking Gemini a question.

"What about you? You said you've only been here a short time."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:24 pm

"hmm. well, short as in about....hmm. thats a good point, how long have i been here?" gemini starts to rub the back of his head." any way, i left my home town recently and this was the closest place, so i decided to settle in a bit here before i do some travelling of my own. so, you travelled to other places? what kinds of places?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:30 pm

"Oh, I've travelled all over Equestria. Mostly pony towns and cities," Fireseeker told him, thinking about each location. "You name it, I've probably been there."

He sighed as he reminisced about his travels. "But I've also been camping a lot and visiting the country areas. I tell you, the mountains just west of Canterlot are unbelievably beautiful this time of year. So inspiring..."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:49 pm

"ah. well, i've been to my hometown, and somewhat to appleloosa. but i'd rather not talk about the appleloosa thing. it was......weird." gemini starts to shiver at the memory of the tavern." i wasn't able to read for a couple days after that. as for camping, i haven't done alot of that either. you must have met alot of ponies on your travels, right?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Fireseeker nodded. "Yeah, quite a few. Although I like to keep myself to myself, ya know?"

He shrugged as he thought about some of the nice, less nice, and very strange ponies he had met.

"And I never really hang around somewhere too long, so I don't really keep many friends for long. I'm kinda hoping that will be a bit different here since I plan to stay a while."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:29 pm

"ah. makes sense then. well, there are lots of.....interesting and unique ponies here." gemini starts to think of the ponies he met since he moved here." i think you'll have no problem making friends here. i don't. im still making plenty of friends." gemini looks at the other pegasus curiously." so, i guess i count as the first one you made here then?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:32 pm

Fireseeker looked Gemini up and down, a smile forming on his face.

"I guess it does," he said.

A glance at they're surroundings suddenly made him realise the cottage he was staying in was just up ahead.

"Well, that's the place."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:00 pm

"hmm. its a nice place." gemini says, looking at the cottage. " i do hope you'll say around for a long time. we have great places to hang out, like sugar cube corner or the bowling alley. or if you're like me, the train station. i pass by there often enough." he jokes.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:05 pm

"Well, I guess I'll see you around then."

Fireseeker raised a hoof to shake with his new found friend.

"Nice meeting you Gemini. We should hang out sometime."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:09 pm

"sure. i normally work all day during weekdays, but im free on the weekends. so, i'll see you later." gemini shakes his hoof." well, if i need you, i know where you are. and have fun here too, by the way. though its hard not to."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Fireseeker nodded as he went over to the door of his new home. He took the key that had been delivered to him by mail a few days ago from his bag and unlocked the door.

"Alright. Well, see you around."

(( I guess end scene right here then :D ))
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:54 pm

"bye!" gemini waves, then flies off in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stepping of the train   Stepping of the train I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stepping of the train
Page 1 of 1