My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(random open thread i made)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

(random open thread i made) Empty
PostSubject: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:20 pm

gemini walked to the town-square, looking at the fountain with a sigh. he was looking for some of his friends today, but couldn't find them anywhere. sitting down, he got a sad look on his face, then started watching the clouds in the sky." i'm bored!" he shouted to nopony in particular, then gets an idea and checks his bag he normally has." huh. im also broke too, so there goes that idea." he sighs again, looking back up at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:28 pm

(random open thread i made) New SD

Sunny walked into town square. "Hi!" she exclaimed. "You look sad." Sunny gave the pony a hug. "Cheer up."she said.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:42 pm

"oh, thanks. and im not sad, per-say, im bored. and broke. im gemini, how about you?" he starts to cheer up immediately, not wanting to look sad around what he guessed was a teenage filly. when he introduced himself, he does a small, polite bow like he always does when greeting a new pony he hasn't met before.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:51 pm

"I'm Sunny Delight. And no, i'm not made of juice." She joked as she does when she meets somepony new. "Oh and your welcome." Sunny was a very shy pony so it was not like her to come up and hug somepony else.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Brawny passes by and notices and approaches the small pony "Oh, a pony newer to this place than me. Hi, I'm Brawny Hooves"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:01 pm

gemini laughs at the joke too, then sees brawny." hey, its....uh, let me think here...tavern...brawny! that was your name, right? anyway, good to see you again. and it's nice to meet you, sunny. so, what brings you guys here?" he asks the two ponies he's now talking to." and how do you know she's newer? maybe you haven't just met her yet."
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:11 pm

"Hi Brawny! How are you?
What bring me here? I used to live in Manehatten, but i moved!
I'm sorry that i don't talk much. i'm very shy."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Brawny looks at Sunny. "Weird, I came here from Manehattan too. I lived in the slums. Where'd you come from?" Looks at Gemini "I just had a lucky guess"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:21 pm

"you were from the slums in manehatten? oh wait, you said that in the tavern i think. and you moved her from manehatten sunny? i'm not from here either, but i haven't been to manehatten. i plan to travel around equestria some day, so i might go there."
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:25 pm

"Cool. i'd love to get to know you better"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:28 pm

"If I get famous I'd have to travel around Equestria. Maybe we'd meet up again at some point"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:34 pm

"probably. i plan on coming back here often. its like...my home base, you know? this is where i'll always return to, as i have so many friends here. time sure flies in this town though. i can't believe its been more than a month since i got here. how long were you here sunny?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:37 pm

"1 day! Crazy right? Anyway i'd love to eat. want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:39 pm

"I'm kinda hungry. What're you getting?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:40 pm

gemini looks bag into his bag with a sigh." i don't got any bits, so im getting nothing. how about you sunny, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:45 pm

"oh no i'm paying! you don't need to Gemmi I was just gonna get a hay shake."

Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:46 pm

"I'll take a hay shake." Brawny looks back to gemini "I got some extra bits on me if you need 'em"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:48 pm

"thanks. as much as i hate to make you guys pay for me. anyway, i only need the bits for a hay shake, thats not too much, right brawny?" gemini looks to brawny, not wanting to make sunny pay for him.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:49 pm

"Its okay brawny."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:55 pm

"Okay, if you two say so"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:57 pm

"so, you've only been here one day sunny? meet any other friends your age? i don't see alot around here, but i tend to hang around with friends more than look at passing ponies."
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:03 pm

"Oh no i haven't met anypony but you two..."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:09 pm

"When I first came here a couple days ago, I met Moon Whistle, Gemini and fireseeker in the same day"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:12 pm

"mhm. i meet violet the first day i came here, and she ended up giving me a job at her veterinary office. after that, i made quite a few friends easily."
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:35 pm

I came .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (random open thread i made)   (random open thread i made) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(random open thread i made)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next