My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A... not so average trip.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

A... not so average trip. Empty
PostSubject: A... not so average trip.   A... not so average trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Showstopper had to admit that it was a pretty nice day out; nice and sunny. The large earth pony was currently in the market area, browsing for groceries. On the way, he'd had to deal with a few fans, but nothing terribly out of the ordinary for him.

"Heheheh~ Awright, let's see here, what all do I need to get?" He pulled a note out of his saddlebags, looking it over.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A... not so average trip.   A... not so average trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Snapshot could not believe her good fortune. Fan favourite Showstopper, wandering through the square? She could not pass this opportunity up. Snapshot brought her camera up. "Gotta get some good photos. I won't forgive myself if I don't" She thought. "And maybe an autograph. Or even an interview!" Snapshot took two quick pictures. "I'll get some dough from these pics!" She thought.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A... not so average trip.   A... not so average trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:13 pm

The model's ears flicked as he heard the snapping of cameras. "More paparazzi? Sheesh..." He looked around, and upon finding Snapshot, walked over to her. "Y'know, girlie, if you really wanted a pic, ya just have to ask. Seriously. Now can we make this quick? I'm kinda busy."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A... not so average trip.   A... not so average trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:18 pm

Snapshot blushed. "Busted" She said. Snapshot stepped forward, standing a little too close to Showstopper. "Do you mind if I get some pictures, or maybe an interview, or an autograph. Just trying to put some bread on my table." She said, brushing her mane back. "Besides, we need more Showstopper pictures, with you being so devilishly handsome."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A... not so average trip.   A... not so average trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:21 pm

He grinned a roguish grin at her. "Well, when ya put it that way~ Sure thing, sugar. What all do you want? The studio's planning a few photoshoots for the magazines in a week or so, just so ya know. What're the pics you're getting from me gonna be used for?"

He sat down on a bench nearby, his grin not abating.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A... not so average trip.   A... not so average trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Snapshot smiled. She stepped up close to Showstopper, standing over him as he sat. "Well, I am a photojournalist. If I can get an interview, this will go to the local newspaper." She said. Without warning she snapped another picture. "Just gotta play to his ego, and I can have him eating right out of my hooves." She thought. "I mean, more ponies need to know what you think. Everypony is just crazy about you."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A... not so average trip.   A... not so average trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:33 pm

He laughed boisterously. "So I've been told. Can't blame 'em. So what do you wanna know about me?" He adjusted his position a bit to make a more 'sexy' pose for her.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A... not so average trip.   A... not so average trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Snapshot grinned, partially because things were join exactly the way she wanted to, partially because Showstopper was very good looking. "Maybe I'll save one photo for myself." She thought, snapping some pictures. "Tell me anything that you want your adoring fans to know. Speak out." She said, snapping some more.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A... not so average trip.   A... not so average trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:42 pm

"Mmm... well, there ain't much to tell that most folk don't know, really. I grew up in Manehattan and started my modeling career there. I spend a good hour and a half to two hours a day workin' out. That's how I keep my sexy figure. Anything else?" He leaned backwards a bit, showing off his muscular chest and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A... not so average trip.   A... not so average trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Snapshot continued snapping away. "Good good, thats good. Do you have any thoughts or opinions that you want your fans to know?" She asked. She put her camera down, the machine hanging from her neck by a strap. Using her maid, she levitated a pen and pad of paper from her pocket. Snapshot sat next to Showstopper on the bench, perhaps a little bit too close.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A... not so average trip.   A... not so average trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:50 pm

"Heheheh... well, for the mares, they might wanna pick up the next 'Pegasister' magazine~ As for others... y'know, it's clichéd but chase your dreams. Who knows, ya might find something else ya really like." He pulled the mare against his side, allowing her a chance to feel over his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A... not so average trip.   A... not so average trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Snapshot squealed when she was pulled up next to him. She smiled and blushed. Snapshot ran a hoof over Showstopper's chest. "Very nice muscles. Any mare would be lucky to be in this position." She said, all the while using her magic to write what Showstopper had said. "Do you treat all journalists this way?" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A... not so average trip.   A... not so average trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:57 pm

"Mmm~ Only the pretty ones." He winked at her, his grin not abating. "Now, if that's all, I should probably get back to what I was doin' before ya showed up. A'course, if ya wanna feel a bit more, you're welcome to it."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A... not so average trip.   A... not so average trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Snapshot blushed. "Oh, come now, I'm not that pretty." She said. She continued to feel up Showstopper's muscles. "And I could stay for hours doing this. But if you gotta go, then don't let me make you late." She said. "And thanks for the interview. I'll be sure to get it published."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: A... not so average trip.   A... not so average trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:13 pm

"Aright, then. If ya say so." He let her feel for a bit more before getting up, heading towards the market area. He turned his head towards her, winking before heading off.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A... not so average trip.   A... not so average trip. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:16 pm

Snapshot decided to get one more picture. "One or me, a nice flank shot." She said. She winked back, then trotted off, humming a happy tune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A... not so average trip.   A... not so average trip. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A... not so average trip.
Page 1 of 1