My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's see how fast you can go.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:23 pm

"Just because you challenged me doesn't mean you're responsible for what happens. Besides, This isn't my first crash." she said, half smiling through the pain. as much as her self-confidence hated it, he was right. if they tried to make it out of the forest now, she would sooner be collapsing from exhaustion than find the way out.

"we should probably stay close to the path. It's probably unsafe to be out here in the first place. Do you see anything like a small cave or a fallen tree or anything?" she said looking around. she was definitely getting tired. her good wing was hanging limp and she couldn't lift it at all.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Shadow scanned through his head for anything he saw fit for a shelter when he was gathering materials for the make-shift splint, all the while scanning what's in front of him. He recalled a group of trees forming something like a tent with their branches. "Follow me." As much as he was against having the mare strain herself, she did have a point. It'd be senseless to let her rest out in the open and the cold night breeze would be uncomfortable once it started howling.

He lead the way, but kept walking beside Dylgo to give quick assistance when she needed it. After a few minutes on a slow pace so the mare wouldn't exert too much energy and to keep the pain down, they saw the little shelter of branches.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Dylgo followed the pegasus as close as she could. her limping limited her walking speed to barely a crawl though. she hated this. she hated the pain and the slowness and she was sure she looked even worse. she didn't realize how much she had been bleeding until she looked down at her legs. most of the bleeding had stopped, but she could see lines of half-dried blood running down her legs like tiny rivers. Steam was probably worried sick about her at this point. as far as Dylgo had told Steam, she was just out to read for awhile.

Hopefully one of them remembers the way out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:45 am

Shadow checked the shelter and found that it would do great. The leaves were so closely entwined that it was as good as waterproof and it had good insulation as well. This was as close to a comfy house as they'll ever get around here. Shadow piled up some fallen leaves to be a make-shift bed for Dylgo to sleep in.

He stepped out and gestured the mare to make herself comfortable inside the shelter while he took his post at the opening.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Eventually, they arrived at the shelter. when shadow went to check it out, Dylgo leaned against a nearby tree. her head hanging from exhaustion, her ragged mane hangs in front of her eyes. She couldn't wait to get a little shut eye, but she felt bad for putting the other pegasus through so much. He was amazing. if he wasn't there, she would probably still be lying on the ground unconscious.

When the other pegasus returned, she slowly limps towards the shelter with her head still hanging. when she gets to the other pegasus' side, she looks up at him.

"Thank you. for everything." she says in a quiet, exhausted tone. hanging her head back down, she limps inside and lies on the make-shift bed.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:22 pm

"No need to thank me. Have a good night's rest." He said as Dylgo laid herself to rest. As the night passed slowly, Shadow was quietly shifting from one spot to another keeping a vigilant watch for danger. At one point when he was sure Dylgo was fast asleep, he took off his glasses and only then did he notice cracks on the frame and lenses. He thought that goggles would be a suitable replacement. They're much tougher than ordinary sunglasses and have a firmer grip, not to mention they would keep the wind out of his eyes at high speed. He placed the pair of glasses inside an inner pocket of his suit and continued his watch.

From time to time Shadow would peer into the shelter to see if Dylgo was okay. At dawn, he started to wonder if shes capable of travel after an accident like that. Judging by the time they spent during the race and the speed they were going, there was a long way to walk from where they were. At this point, he just wished nothing else would happen.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:31 am

It didn't take long for Dylgo to fall asleep. the pain of her broken wing was outdone by how tired she was. as she slept, she dreamed of back home. she dreamed that she was back in Manehattan with her whole family like none of them had ever left. waking up in the middle of the night, she was a little depressed to discover it was just a dream. This whole situation made her miss her family. falling back asleep quickly, she makes a mental note to write a letter home when all of this is over.

When morning came around, Dylgo slowly wakes up. looking up, she remembers the whole situation. lifting her good wing, she looks at the broken wing in the splint. the good news was that the night's sleep did a lot of good for her strength. standing up, she limps out of the shelter. looking around for the other Pegasus, she speaks up.

"Good morning. Did anything interesting happen while I was asleep?"

Last edited by Dylgo on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:50 am

Shadow casually put his glasses back before turning to face the mare who just awoke, giving a nod to acknowledge the good morning. "No, nothing happened last night, thank Celestia for that." He looked the mare over and notice an improvement in her state. "You look better now. How's the wing?" He asked before he scanned the surroundings again. They needed some food before their energy waned, that was especially true for Dylgo. "I saw a berry bush down the path we came from. So if we could reach that we can have a little snack to keep us energized."

Shadow walked a few paces towards the path. "Whenever you're ready... If you get tired, tell me and I'll carry you."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:05 am

"it's still in a fair amount of pain, but I guess that won't change until we get to an actual hospital." As Shadow began walking back towards the path, Dylgo limped close behind. "That sounds like a good plan. I should be fine. I'm not completely broken yet!" she says smiling. come to think of it, she was pretty hungry. she hadn't eaten since she came out to the clearing the day before.

as she limped behind the other pegasus, she began thinking about what Steam could be thinking at this point. it's one thing to not show up late at night, it's a completely different thing to still be gone in the morning. Hopefully that'll play to their favor in the end.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:51 pm

Shadow kept walking and walking but he didn't see the bush anywhere and as he kept on walking, his thirst and hunger steadily grew. 'This is taking longer than expected, but the bush shouldn't be that far now...' He thought. He already felt hungry around midnight and sleep wasn't there to distract him from it.

Luckily, just a few meters away he spotted the dots of purple imbedded into the leafy spheres of green. "Well this is it. Now I'm sure we're heading in the right direction." Shadow didn't take a berry before Dylgo had one, saying, "Mares first."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:55 pm

it was a long walk. her still sore legs didn't help that. she spent most of the walk with her head down, thinking about her parents back in Manehattan, her brother in Canterlot, and her sister in Trottingham. She also found herself flapping her good wing every now and then. being grounded never really agreed with her.

eventually they found the bush. the berries looked really good at this point. She giggled a little at Shadow's chivalry "Such a Gentlecolt!" she said smiling. walking over to the bush, she takes one. not the most delicious thing she's ever had, but delicious considering the situation.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:24 pm

He only ate enough to calm his hunger and quench his thirst, mainly because the mare had needed them more than he did. While waiting for Dylgo to finish up, he looked up where a ray of sunlight had pierced his tinted lenses. The branches seem more thinner there, maybe enough to go through. "Watch your head." Shadow went into leaping position, back in the air and his chest on the ground and with a spring of energy, he bolted up, snapping a few branches as he passed.

The sunlight was blinding out there. He was now hovering over the trees and could see how far from the exit they were. "Still a long way to go..." He went back down and told Dylgo how far they had to go. Shadow then had an idea, he made three more passes on the thin branches to make the hole he punched through a little wider, then stood beside the mare. "Hop on my back, I'll fly you out of here."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Dylgo's hunger had been satisfied for now. looking over at Shadow, she looks up at the small opening. As shadow takes off, she looks down until the branches stop falling. walking over to where the opening was. she would fly up as well if she could. the itch to get in the air was unbearable.

She had the feeling it would still be awhile. While Shadow was making the hole bigger, Dylgo looked around at the surroundings. it was strange. she didn't realize how dangerous and creepy this place looked while they were racing. she was so caught up in the moment, she never thought to look around. when Shadow returned with his plan, Dylgo climbed on his back.

It was slightly unnerving to ride on another pegasi's back because she had never done it before. She had given an earth pony a ride once back in Manehattan, but she had never ridden before. she holds on, preparing for flight.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:39 pm

"Alright. Hold on and try to keep my wings free from obstruction. We'll be out of here in no time, don't worry." Shadow flew out through the hole above them and headed straight for Ponyville. Luckily, only a few ponies were walking around this early. "Where should I drop you off? I don't know this place." He was flying high to get a good view of the place. It looked like the peaceful haven he wouldn't find himself in.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:46 pm

holding on to Shadows back, she keeps her good wing out of the way. it was more difficult for the broken wing, though. every move was painful. looking around, she points to a road.

"That road leads to the hospital. My wing needs proper medical attention."
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:03 am

Shadow flew along the road until he saw the hospital. He touched down gently in front of the double doors which lead inside. He went in and it didn't take the nurses long to notice him carrying an injured mare on his back. The nurses took over. They put Dylgo in a stretcher and rushed her over to be examined. "What happened?" A doctor asked as Shadow was turning to leave.

"She clipped her wing on a tree trunk while we were flying last night." And before the doctor could ask any more questions, Shadow took off. He didn't like being seen in broad daylight especially when he was wearing this suit. Too many repetitive questions and comments. And as much as Midnight wanted to stay and make sure the mare was okay, Shadow Whisper couldn't be seen in one place for too long, and Midnight Spirit had no reason to be there or even know the mare. It was as good as if they never met.

(Want to continue with Steam on another topic?)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:25 am

Arriving at the hospital, it didn't take long for the staff to jump into action. Helping her off of shadow's back, the nurses put her in a stretcher and is taking to be examined.

"What happened?" asked one of the nurses. "We were racing in Whitetail Wood yesterday and I wasn't looking where I as going. It's my fault." As Dylgo said this, she started to wonder where Shadow was.

when the nurses started taking the splint off, she was surprised to see that her wing had been bleeding pretty bad, staining her feathers and the cloth from Shadow's suit. "The pegasus you were racing with did and excellent job. all we have to do is get your wing realigned and get the bandages on." The doctor said, looking closely at the broken wing. "But what about all the blood?" She said concerned.

"That's no big deal. the cut itself is deep, but the cloth did a good job of holding off infection. we just need to clean it up a bit."

Dylgo sighed in relief. she was in for a little more pain as they realigned her wing, but for all intensive purposes, she was safe.

((sounds good. this point on should be in the Hospital. or we could start it as Dylgo's getting out. either way works for me.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's see how fast you can go.   Let's see how fast you can go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's see how fast you can go.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Whitetail Wood-
Jump to: