My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad starts but good hair

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:46 am

Icarus stirred, blinking. "I-I f-feel a-amazing..." He stated, sitting up. "T-Thank you... T-Thank you s-so much... N-Now I f-feel like I-I owe y-you..." He said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Night Flare smiled and shook her head. "I would not accept, this was a gift, besides, you'll be back once that one wears off." gently pushing his shoulder with her hoof she laughed. "Think of it as a business investment, if you cant accept it as a gift from a friend."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:04 am

Icarus nodded, smiling. "G-Gift it i-is..." He said, blushing shyly. "I-I'll be back n-next w-week."
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Back at the reception,Soaring Splash was waiting.She had came in during the massage,and only decided to ring the bell now."Hello? Anyone here?" She said,looking around.
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:37 am

A Receptionist came out from the greater area of the spa, and dipped her head at the new customer. "Hello!, how may this day spa serve you this fine day?"

Smiling Night Flare patted Iccy on the shoulder. "Come on, I'll walk you to the entrance." Taking a moment to straighten her clothing making sure nothing had fallen out of place Night Flare opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:38 am

"I would like my mane and tail cut,and maybe put in some style." She explained

Last edited by Soaring Splash on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Icarus smiled softly, wobbling on jelly legs, heading out to the entrance, along with Night. "T-Thank you a-again..." He said softly, a blissful look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:28 pm

The Receptionist nodded and selected a few fliers out of a stack. "Here is the Ponies we have available right now, and some examples of there style and work." She caught the sight of Night Flare leading her client out and quickly added another flier on top of the pile.

Now at the entrance Night Flare Smiled and patted the Stallion on the shoulder. "You will feel less rubbery in a few hours. maybe more, I did do a number on you." Laughing she waved goodbye to Icarus, she spotted the young alicorn speaking with the receptionist She had never seen an alicorn before.

Shaking off the wonder she went to the main spa room to check on the other spa ponies.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Icarus smiled softly, heading out the door with a blissful smile. "T-Thank y-you, N-Night...!"
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:01 am

"Hmmm.. I think I will choose this one" She said,placing her hoof on the simple,yet nice manestyle.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:17 pm

On her way back Night was glad to see that it was a busy day, everyone had clients and there would be a good profit made, it would prove to aloe and Lotus that she could take care of the place.

Night Flare overheard the Alicorn and came up to see what style she had picked. "We would be more then happy to accommodate you. If you will follow me we can get started" Night lead the way into the open spa area where many other ponies were getting pampered. "Would you be wanting a Dye job to? Or is it just the cut Ms?
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:18 pm

"Wash,cut and blowdry please!" She said,settling herself down into a Spa Chair.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:43 am

Elevating the chair to be at a comfortable height Night flare started to run the water, letting it get warm. "What prompted the need to cut such a beautiful mane my dear?" Night asked with a smile, fluffing out the Fillies mane with her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:14 pm

"I would like my fringe shortened,and my mane and tail shortened.They are getting quite long!" She explained.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:01 am

Pressing a leaver on the chair it fell back, Night guided the fillies head so that it rested gently in the sink. "Alright then Miss." Night Flare replied cheerfully before taking up the sprayer in her mouth so she could rinse her mane.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:19 pm

"This is a really nice place!" She said said while Night Flare was rinsing out her mane."Do you own it,or do you just work here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Filling her Hooves with shampoo Night flare scrubbed the Fillies mane until it became sudsy. "I am assistant manager, I Ran a small place in Cloudsdale, and went to School with Aloe and Lotus, When they had to go home to Switzermane I offered to take care of there establishment for them." Taking up the hose again Night Flare began to rinse the suds out of Splashes, hair, taking care to direct the soap away from the fillies face.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:06 am

"Really? Thats interesting!" She said while her mane was being rinsed.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:51 am

That done Night picked up a little tray that held her combs and things and sat it beside Splash. Picking up a comb Night ran it threw Spashes hair, so that it laid flat and smooth. Next she selected a pair of sheers and started to make a few cuts at the other ponies mane, sticking to the selected style.

"So do you live in ponyville? I've not seen alicorns around here before. But I am fairly new."
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:13 pm

"I actually live by the beach in Canterlot.I just love all of my sea friends! But I spend alot of my time in Ponyville,because I don't get many visitors.Canvis and I are the only non-royal Alicorns I know" She explained.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:01 am

"Is that so?" was all Night Flare could manage around the sheers in her mouth as she continued to clip away at the ponies mane.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:19 am

"Yes" She said,while Night Flare cut her mane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad starts but good hair   Bad starts but good hair - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad starts but good hair
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2