My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tacha bowling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tacha

Tacha

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Tacha was eger once she heard ponyville had a bowling ally. she happily went out to her lane and settled in. once that was done she went out to look for the perfect ball. she found it on a rack in a dark corner away from all the other lanes. it was the exact same blue as her coat and she took it as a sign. it was a little dusty, ok a lot dusty, but that was easily fixed. once it was clean she took it to her lane and carefully nudge the ball wth her nose down the lane. it was the first time shes bowled since she was a lil filly with her brother and after a couple of seconds the ball guttered. she smirked at herself as she watched it slowly roll the rest of the way down the gutter and the arms uselessly swept away her inexistent knocked down pins.

Last edited by Tacha on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just changed a lil somethin)
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:19 am

"And that's another strike!" Lightning Breaker was spinning a bowling ball in his hoof as he watched the newly stricken down pins disappear into the pit where the pins were supposed to disappear to. It was always a mystery to him what happens to those pins, they always get replaced. Maybe it was the same system they used to somehow get the bowling balls back.

His ball rolled back from the machine just as the pins were replaced. Behind him was his older brother, who just stopped by to deliver something for the manager. Lightning was having fun with the game and Dare just watched, but he did challenge Lightning to hit only certain targets from time to time, since it was easy to make a strike. "How about you try knocking down every pin without touching the first one? Up to it?"

The ball he was spinning in his hoof was thrown strait up in the air and turned about so his back was to the pins. With a smirk, he said, "Too easy." As the ball was dropping to the floor, he delivered a single leg buck which sent the ball rocketing to the pins. CRASH! When he looked back, all was left was the first pin, teetering from side to side before finally falling. "Shoot! That was a close one." His brother just laughed and started for the exit, saying that he had other deliveries to make. Lightning waved goodbye and sat down on the benches for a quick breather.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:30 am

Tacha who was really taking her sweet time with her bowling enjoying the enviroment more than the game itself watched a pony in the nearby lane. He seemed to be havig a great time and was accually really good. Tacha slowly nosed he ball down to the foul line and nosed it once more to get it rolling further. it went further than the last but still managed to gutter and she watched as again the arm uslessly swept away nothing. she kinda smirked to herself. might as well give her a broken lane or maybey even a gutter to play with, itd save on their machines anyway. she looked back to the oter pony who seemed to be showing off for a pony behind him. hmm kicking the ball thats an idea. shrugging, it like she could get worse or anything, she gave it a shot. the ball accually reatched the pins this time!! ok so nothing fell down as the ball veered tword the gutter at the last second but still i got all the way to the end. Tacha excitedly let out a shreak of sheer joy and did a bow for nopony in particular. she smiled over t the other pony eager to see his next move.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:46 am

Lightning took a ball in hoof and walked to his lane. He was standing there for a while, trying to think of another way of downing the pins. The usual way was too easy, and he needed a little challenge. If only there were walls in his lane, maybe he could make a ricochet shot. Not getting a single idea, he opted to go for the normal way.

He started to swing the ball to and fro, but just as he was releasing the ball, a happy shriek from the next lane caused him to throw the ball into another lane, hitting another bowling ball and causing it to gutter. "Hey! What's the big idea?!" A heavy set stallion glared at him for ruining his shot.

"S-sorry! That was an accident, I didn't meant it, honest!" The other stallion just grunted and returned to his own business. Whew, that was a close one. He approached the blue mare who gave the shriek of joy, and questioningly stared at her. "You really startled me back there, you know."
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:12 am

Tacha froze as the pony in the next lane approached her. her shyness taking over. she could feel her pulse quicken and she struggled for something to say to him. she looked to the ground and shuffled her hooves nervously all excitment of her previous victory forgotten. "im sorry" she tried to joke away her discomfort. "this is a special lane. gutters are worth more than strikes and im on fire tonight." she looked up at him and gave him the best smile she could give at the moment, her emerald eyes shone with worry.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:10 am

"What, really?." he managed to utter in response to her, but felt an imaginary slap to the back of his head when he just noticed her nervous shuffling. Oh great, Lightning knew that body language, she was the shy type. He was never any good at dealing with this situation. Too many ponies already told him not to even try interacting with that type cause, well he's just not the type to be talking to shy types. Then again, he never listens and just shrugs it off as another challenge. But right now, he found himself starting to to tug at his scarf uncomfortably. He just stared in silence, not knowing whether it would be better to just keep staring, or look away. Either actions could mean something entirely different.

His brain scrambled for words as he opened his mouth to say something, but all that came out was just a quiet "Uh..." At that moment, he could feel his muscle wanted to pull his hoof up to his face. Great, now he's starting to shy away as well. Just walk away slowly and the both of us can get back to our lives. "I, uh... D-do you want some bowling pointers?" Good job at walking away... Well, this was going to be an awkward night...
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Tacha smiled up at him shyly. "that would be nice....youd have your hooves full though" She was begining to calm down and her shuffling slowed. "i havent hit a single pin" she was comforted by his shyness and was sure that it would be fairly easy to befriend another shy pony like her self. She had never been friends with a shy pony before, she tried once but they just awkwardly stared as she strugled for words and the two parted ways but he talked first and seemed like he wanted to try and talk with her. she might accually have a chance. As she reasoned with herself her smile slowly grew and her pulse slowed to normal. "so uhh how do i make all the pins fall down?"
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:41 pm

... Or not. She didn't seem that shy, so this shouldn't be too awkward. Lightning kept himself from a comment full of sarcasm. How else could you make the pins fall down? You hit it with the ball! Or cause a large earthquake that does the job for you, but that would be cheating - not to mention it would make more than just the pins to fall down.

"Well basically," He started to explain, walking over to take a ball. "you roll the ball at the pins strong enough to knock them down." He stood on his hind legs and swung the ball behind him, then in front of him, then repeated. "The first thing you need to learn is the 'Swing n' Toss' technique. You swing the ball like so, and let go."

He released his grip on the ball and let it be thrown forward by the momentum. It rolled into the pins, knocking a few down. He simply wanted to demonstrate so the mare wouldn't be intimidated. "Okay, you try."
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: re   Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Tacha quietly watched then carfully took her ball. She always just rolled it and never accually tried to pick it up and almost lost her ballance trying to copy lightning. she swung it back ad forth but she lost her grip and it flew backwards nearly hitting some near by ponies, ricocheting off the wall it whorlled back and crashed into the gutter back on her lane. she cringed as she watched it and looked up at lightning apologetically. "told ya youd have your hooves full." she shrugged and tried to laugh as that uneasy feeling crept back into her stomach. this was the trouble with new ponies she could never be sure how they would respond to her. "you gotta admit that was pretty awsome though." She smiled wearily. As long as she had something she could talk about she could control her shyness pretty well, it was those awkward moments when shes not sure what to say when she gets really shy, but lightning seemed liked a really exciting pony with plenty to say and she liked the look on his face when she said something stupid and he had to think carfully before talking.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Lightning nodded as the mare took her stance and released the ball in the wrong direction, rebounding from the wall and rolling into her gutter. Alright... maybe she would be a hoofful...

"You just need practice, that's all." And everypony else needs to find some protective gear. Lightning took another ball in hoof. "Let's try another stance..." Lightning stood up and held the ball in two hooves this time.

He swung the ball with his other hoof supporting the bottom and back so it wouldn't fly off in the wrong direction. He released the ball forward and hit a few pins. "Alright, your turn. Try not to throw it in the wrong direction this time, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Tacha couldnt help but smile at herself. "right." She took a breath and copied lightning again, carful not to throw it the wrong way again. She threw it and it went straight down the lane at a steady speed. Tacha held her breath as she watched it roll. The ball went all the way down and tapped the head pin before v-lining to the gutter. the pin hadnt even rocked and stood as tall as ever but Tacha hadnt cared, she hit a pin which was a huge improvement causing her to let out an excited scream. "DID YOU SEE THAT!! I HIT A PIN. I REALLY HIT ONE!!" Tacha smiled proudly until she saw that she had interupted alot of bowlers and a lot of angry eyes were aimed at her. She stepped back and tried to cower behind lightning as she whispered a barly audible sorry.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Lightning was amused at the mare's celebration on her small success, and baffled by how quickly she reverts to being extremely shy. "Shy and easily excitable. You're an odd one, you know that?" He said over his shoulder to the mare who was now hiding behind him.

As soon as the eyes of the other ponies returned to their own business, Lightning took another ball and hoofed it to the Mare. "Try it again. Add a little more force behind your ball. Take it slow, ramp up the power as you feel like it." Lightning backed away to give the mare some space, though partially he did it because he didn't want a stray ball hitting him in the face, or any other parts of his body for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:25 am

Tacha laughed nervously as she began to calm down. "yup thats me. i like to keep things interesting." She took her ball and tried to throw it as hard as she could, putting all of her strength behind it. It seemed like a good roll, except was it supose to be bouncing like that? She looked around at the others. they all rolled smoothly down the lanes. Aww she had thrown it a bit too hard. She watched nervously as it bounced down her lane and over all ten pins into the gutter, Just as the arms were coming down to pick up the pins the ball bounced out and off the arms. It bounced straight twords tacha. She flinched and blocked her face. It bounced off her outstretched hoof and rolled back down the lane just as the pins had been reset up. Every single one had fallen down and she stared in shock. She accually got a strike? ok second try would make it a spare, but same diff. right? She stared wordlessly at the fallen pins, then at lightning. She still hadnt gotten past she knocked down a pin, but she was getting there, and as it started to click in her head, her eyes filled with a mix of awe and pride.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:31 am

Lightning watched as the ball bounced over the pins and strait to the dark abyss behind it, "There's always a nex-" He was cut off by shock at the projectile that ejected from the mouth of the abyss. It ricocheted from the mare's hooves and back at the pins which just plopped down and crashed into the defenseless objects, earning the mare a spare.

His eye twitched as his jaw hung to it's full length. What just happened? He couldn't believe what he just saw. Was that even possible? Though doubting his own eyes, the evidence in the form of the pins being swept away by the arm just clogged his reasoning. "Well done. Keep going like that and you'll go pro in no time." If you don't knock yourself silly, that is...
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Tacha smiled, her eye wide with excitment. "No way that was SO awesome!!! Do you think anypony's ever done that before! do you think i could do it again!! oh my gosh bowling is soo much fun!! What else could i do!" She was super hyped and wanted to test her new confidence in her bowling skills. Tacha laughed at lightings shocked face. "sooo what is next, i wanna do more sweet tricks!"
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:43 pm

((Sorry for the late reply. It slipped my mind))

Lightning thought for a moment. Did he know any other tricks? Well, tricks that wouldn't end up with somepony with a head concussion considering the mare's, uh... skill? Bucking the ball sure was out of the question. Celestia knows how that would turn out.

"I got it!" He pulled out a ball and took the alley. "Try adding a little spin to the ball." He rolled the ball sideways which looked like it was going strait for the gutter, but it slowly corrected it's path by curving strait into the pins, leaving only three standing. "Go on, try it."
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:27 am

((me too lol school is crazy busy))

Tacha smiled, it seemed simple enough. She took her ball and tilted her head at the lane trying to figure out exactly how to make the ball spin. She couldnt think of anything, so with a quick shrug of her shoulders she went for it, spining the ball as hard as she could and soon regreting it. The ball started just as lightning's had but suddenly spun out of the lane, skidding on to the next lane on a collision course with the players ball. They collided sending Tacha's ball back onto its proper lane and giving the other ball enough momentum to get a strike while also giving her ball enough of a spin to set it straight and knock down all the pins.  Now even Tacha was amazed and just stared blinking for a few minuets. "Uh that counts as a double strike right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tacha bowling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tacha bowling    Tacha bowling  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tacha bowling
Page 1 of 1