My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bowling time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Violet walked into the ponyville bowling alley with her puppy,Scrappy padding beside her."Now all we have to do is wait for Gemini."She said to her pup and trotted to the area were the tables were,and sat down.This area with the tables was were you could order food,but she wasn't hungry so she didn't order.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:08 pm

gemini walks in and notices violet. he walks over to her and sits down. "so this is the bowling alley. i'm kinda glad this was the first place i came too, this place is peaceful, if not small." he says, looking at the different ponies bowling. " even if the motels could use a bit of an upgrade."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:18 pm

"Yeah."She agreed."Would you like to start?I've already paid."She said and looked over at the other ponies.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:24 pm

"sure, just let me get a quick drink from the concessions place. i'd hate to get dehydrated from all the running around." gemini then goes to the place to get a drink, and then returning to the table. he drinks quickly then goes to the lane. there he he waits patiently for violet to start.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Violet picked up the ball and sent it down the lane,hitting all of the pins except two on the right."your turn." she said and sat down in one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:39 pm

gemini picks up the next ball and sends it down the lane. he gets a gutter ball and sits down sighing. " i wasn't the best at sports out of all my siblings, and i suppose it doesn't help this is my second time bowling."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:44 pm

"Don't worry about it."She reassured him and added "I make mistakes in this game too and i've been playing for years!"she picked up the ball and sent it down the lane,only knocking down one pin."see."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:49 pm

"well, it doesnt help that i studied most of the time. to be honest, the only friend i had was my twin sister, and i got kicked out of the house hold stopping cancer from bullying her." gemini said, getting ready to toss his next ball.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:57 pm

"wow,that doesn't sound right."she said and frowned.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:05 pm

"well, we are, or i was i should say, a very strict family. and it doesn't look good for a family of high nobility to have a son that so readily gives a brother a black eye and a nose bleed. besides, for Zwillinge, it was nothing close to what i would have done for her. see, when she was little, we figured out she has a heart problem." he said getting a strike, and turning to sit down continued." and the reason she has that heart problem was because of complications from us being twins. so, because im her twin, i caused her the trouble she has, and i owe it to her to make it up to her."
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:25 pm

"ah,that's sweet."she said and picked up a ball and also got a strike and sat back down next to gemini."I was an only filly."she said and looked at her hooves."Actually at one time I was going to have a younger brother,but he was a miscarriage."she said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:33 pm

"thats a shame. i was the middle child with 6 brothers and 6 sisters. we weren't very close. and i had to struggle to keep my grades up. in the end, i guess my being kicked out was mutual. i can't say it was a very happy childhood, but it could have been worse. i have to say though, my family does tend to be stubborn when it comes to our nobility." gemini said, getting another gutter. he eventually sat down and saw a unicorn showing a filly a spell, with a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:44 pm

"ah you like to watch magic too do ya?"she said after she followed his gaze to the two ponies.She picked up her ball and knocked down three pins.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:52 pm

"yeah, it reminds me of Zwillinge. she was great at magic. she could do 6 spells outside of her spell speciality thing. i think it had something to do with her trying to make up for her heart problem. just like me, she had to make sure she didn't ruin the family name. i think if it wasn't for her heart problem, she could have been the next head of the family. more reason why i owe her for heart problem, since it's my fault she has it." gemini said, getting 3 pins.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:03 am

"oh,I see"she said and got 4 pins."I have two cousins though,they were my best friends.I visit them every once in a while."she said and looked back at the two ponies in the other lane.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:12 am

"yeah, thats cool. i think if i ever go back to my home town, it'll end with more black eyes with cancer and me telling lots of idiots to go buck themselves." gemini gets another gutter. he goes to sit down when he sees something that catches his eye.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:14 am

"ha"she muttered and tried to figure out what he had seen.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:23 am

"so what should we do once we finish this game. there is something i would like to ask you but, theres something i need to say first. you dont mind do you?" gemini said, still looking at something at the other end of the bowling alley.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:25 am

"no i don't"she said with curiosity.Scrappy barked and wagged his tail pointing his nose at a freshly made pizza.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:41 am

"well, first off is that my family tends to be obnoxious when it comes to business. if i ever start to get annoying, just remember to tell me so. and second, i heard that there are some places that are selling there old buildings we could buy once the business picks up." gemini stopped looking at whatever he was looking at and ended his last round of bowling with 4 pins.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:45 am

"alright.And good I'll look at those soon."she said and ended her last round with 2 pins."I think you one."she said without looking at the score board.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:53 am

"keeping the score in my head, you actually one by more than double my score, but thanks for trying. the question i had was that i think with the nature of the business, i think one of us should be in the veterinary office at least most, if not all, of the time. i was thinking of finding a building with two stories. the bottom for the office, and upstairs a place i could live incase i'm needed at unusual hours. would you mind that?" gemini said, walking towards the door, with the stricter tone in his voice he had yesterday.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:55 am

"That sounds perfect."she said and headed toward the door with her puppy trotting next to her.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:59 am

"thanks, that way it would help the business, and when i'm gone out to other places, one of the other people we hire could use the place." gemini said, then in a more relaxed tone "and besides, it means i don't have to pay for a house all by myself." he said with a very goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:01 am

she giggled."yup."she said also with a goofy grin."the day is still young,were would you like to go next?"she asked and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bowling time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bowling time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next