My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bowling time

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Bowling time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:04 am

"well, what else is there to do around there. i've been here a day, and i can't say i've done alot of exploring since i got here" gemini said, holding the door open for violet and her dog.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:10 am

She walked out and answered "well I can show you around if you'd like."Her dog circled around her."First I have to get groceries.You wouldn't mind coming along would you?I might need an extra pony to help me look."she said with a silly grin.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:17 am

"sure, but i might need sometime to quickly check on something. i need to pick up a few things. first i need a map, and then some goggles. besides those, i can find the rest of stuff i need another time." gemini said starting to follow violet.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:21 am

"We can pick up a map in the town square,and I have some goggles in my garage that have been hardly used."she said.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:24 am

"thanks, it wouldn't help to travel around without knowing where im going. might make getting back here a bit troublesome if i also dont know where i am." gemini said, starting to take an interest in the passing stores.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl103

WolfGirl103

PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:27 am

"Yeah it would"she said and trotted along ((OOC:poofles to the topic "out on a walk"???))
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:28 am

((what))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowling time   Bowling time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bowling time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2