My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Another Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

Just Another Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:52 am

(Sorry, running out of ideas.)

"Pretty sure that nut case would break his, so I'll just save materials for now." Steam giggled and went to the counter to write up the letter for Dare. It was a simple invitation to test her stuff, with the added line: "Somepony is looking forward to your visit."

"Hey Dylgo, want to sign the letter for your lovebird?" Steam winked and left the quill on the inkwell if the pegasus decided to sign it.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Just Another Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Dylgo nodded a little in acknowledgment. "Sounds like a good thought." She said, laughing a little. Playing it cool, Dylgo slyly says "Nah, I'm good."

When she thinks Steam isn't looking, she quickly grabs the quill and signs her name. Quickly returning to her original position, she couldn't hold back an excited smile.

((Yup. I'm running out of ideas as well.))
Back to top Go down

Just Another Day
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Ponyville Houses-
Jump to: