My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Another Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

Just Another Day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:38 am

Dylgo giggled. "Can anypony hide anything from you?" She said while she looked around. there was nothing that really jumped out to her. mainly because she couldn't figure out what anything did. Big things, small things, and other things. none of it made much sense to Dylgo.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:34 pm

"Well," Steam started, "when you've been in the crafting business for a couple of years, you unconsciously pay more attention to the little things. Especially if you constantly work on delicate things like music boxes." Steam was sifting through box after box. In all honesty, she couldn't remember what she stuffed away down here. Maybe she'll find something worth putting up on display.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:25 pm

"I imagine that's difficult." Dylgo said while still looking around. There was still nothing that proved of any real interest to her.

(ladies and gentlemen, we've just hit a new record for the shortest post ever XD)
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:03 am

"Not really." In one of the boxes she was sifting through she pulled out some bolts. They weren't as rusty as the other things inside. A little polishing would make it shine like new. In another box, she found some magical storage devices and metal blades she used for a flying constru-

She looked at Dylgo and a smile crept up her face. "Hey Dylgo, do you want to fly?" If that turtle could fly with propellers, no reason for a pony not to be able to do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:57 pm

Dylgo looked up at Steam with a curious look on her face. "Well of course I do. you have an idea for something?" Dylgo already knew what was coming. To be able to fly again would be great. The open sky has just been calling to her. All Dylgo hoped was that Steam would get everything right. Miscalculations up there could have a very terrible result.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:48 am

Her smile turned into a grin. "Excellent!" She took some junk out of the boxes, including small box of nuts and bolts, the small glass device and the propellers, levitating them all with her magic. "Come on, we have to get you fitted." On their way out, she also took a leather harness hanging on the wall.

"I'll meet you in the bedroom. Just gonna close the shop for the day."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:12 pm

"What have I just agreed to..." Dylgo said to herself with a nervous giggle. She also didn't like the way Steam said 'fitted'. it sounds ominous when Steam says it.

"I'll meet you in the bedroom. Just gonna close the shop for the day."

"Alright." Dylgo said, as she made her way upstairs. as she waited, she scratches her bandages with her hoof. As much as she wanted to trust Steam, she knew all too well of her occasional miscalculations. she just didn't want to encounter one of these while she's in the air.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:24 pm

When Steam arrived at the bedroom, she didn't waste any time working on her new project. "Try not to move too much." The harness was fitted on Dylgo and tightened just enough for her to be comfortable. It was open-sided so the wings weren't disturbed. Next she fastened a vertical shaft to the harness, where she soon attached the propellers.

She walked around her model, making sure everything was just right before adding in the storage device. "Let's give it a whirl." She fed the contraption with her magic and the propellers turned, faster and faster until it lifted it's passenger up a few inches off the ground.

Satisfied, Steam plopped down a helmet and a pair of goggles on Dylgo's head and gave her a warm smile. "Are you ready for a field test?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:20 pm

It didn't take long for Steam to get to work. The fitting of the harness was followed by the construction of the actual device. A Unicorn's magic always interested Dylgo. How they could whatever the other races could do and more if they knew the right spell. but that would be the equalizer in that situation, it seems. They have to study and practice the same spell to master it.

As she finished this thought, Dylgo was lifted into the air. It was only a few inches off the ground, but it still made her feel great. This could really work! The helmet and goggles caught her by surprise, but safety comes first.

"Are you ready for a field test?"

"You have no idea." She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:50 pm

"Excellent!" Unable to contain her excitement, she took Dylgo by the hoof and galloped out the shop at top speed. She dodged the other ponies as they went through the marketplace, kicking up dust as the pair passed by like a blur. The stall owners could be heard crying in dismay over their soiled wares.

Steam stopped abruptly in an open field, turned around and beamed a smile that had 'excitement' overflowing at the brim. She was practically bouncing in place. "Anytime you're ready!" She filled the storage device with magic, all Dylgo had to do was just give the go signal and Steam would get her airborne.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:05 pm

"woah!" was all she said as she was dragged along by Steam. as they kept going, Dylgo tried to keep up with Steam as best she could. She was having a really hard time though. she was not a runner, she was a flyer. As she ran behind Steam, she slowed a little for the stall owners. "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" She said as she ran past.

Arriving at the field, Dylgo doesn't stop in time and bumps into steam. "By Celestia, you are excited!" getting her foothold back, she stand in the middle of the field. "Well, I'm as ready as I'll ever be." She said, bracing herself. this as surely to be an entirely different feeling from flying with her wings, but it's flying none the less.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:10 am

Steam could hardly contain her excitement as the signal was given. "OOOOOoookay!" She cheered, throwing her hooves into the air. Her horn glowed, and so did the device. In a few seconds the propellers turned and displaced the air downwards.

"Oh and by the way," Steam looked up at Dylgo with a stern expression, "don't flick your tail upwards, it might get caught in the blades. It's far enough away, but you can never be too careful about this stuff. Have fun!" She waved her friend off as the device took Dylgo for a ride.

"Just think of which direction you'd like to go! The helmet is linked to the device, so it's all up to you!"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Dylgo took a deep breath as the device lifted her off the ground. she was flying! well, technically, anyway. to fly under her own power is preferable, but to just be off the ground without a cloud under her hoofs was a great feeling.

"don't flick your tail upwards, it might get caught in the blades. It's far enough away, but you can never be too careful about this stuff. Have fun!"

This worried her a little. practically tucking her tail between her hind legs, she looks around. Trying various things to get moving, nothing seemed to be working. after awhile, she finally got it moving. Still getting used to it, she only moved around slowly.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:56 am

Steam couldn't help but giggle when she saw Dylgo tucking her tail between her legs. She found it cute in a way. Taking a spot on the ground, she teleported in a clipboard, an inkwell and a quill, then jutted down notes.

Dylgo was taking it slow, which was good. Steam glanced up from time to time to see how well the machine was holding up. She was impressed that it took off easily, then again pegasi are generally the lighter weighted of the three races. She wrote that down too. "How's it feeling Dylgo?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:02 am

Dylgo was starting to relax a bit. if anything bad was going to happen, it probably would've happened by now. going slightly faster now, she floats around Steam. "It's going well so far. it feels great to be in the air again." She said sighing a little.

As Dylgo flew around, she was pretty happy. She was sure that the machine made her look weird, but she didn't care about that right now. She just wanted to enjoy this while she could.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:38 am

"Glad you're enjoying it, dear!" How wonderful would it be if everypony wanted something like this! Steam caught every detail of the machine's behavior and wrote down the details. It wasn't perfect, it needed some tweaking here and there, but it looked good from the engineering side. From the fashion side, not so much. But that was only because it was new.

Hmm, how big can I make this? Surely there was still room to expand on this little project. Maybe a flying carriage without the pegasi needing to pull it, or some flying market stall, OR a flying house! She was already getting excited about the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:44 pm

Landing near Steam, she smiles wide at her. "It's a little rough around the edges, but it's only the first draft, right?" She said, grinning. Dylgo felt so refreshed after being in the air without the use of a cloud. Sure, she was a lot heavier with the contraption on, but it obviously handled it well.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:40 am

Steam was snapped back to reality by Dylgo landing near her. "Absolutely! I'm happy that it held up so well. Now with the data I've collected, I can make run way better than it did." The clipboard, quill, and inkwell disappeared in a flash.

"Thanks for giving it a try. I was worried that you'd shoot down the idea. I guess you and Dare aren't that different after all." Steam winked and smiled slyly. She didn't wait to see the blush that was sure to color the already red mare. "Shall we?" She started for the town, smile still lighting her face.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:23 pm

Unicorn magic was interesting. Where'd the clipboard and quill come from? where'd they go? but that was a question for another time. Taking the helmet and goggles off just in time for her comment about Dare, she, predictably, blushes. giggling a little, she follows Steam. "I'm gonna find something to tease you about someday, you know." She said giving her a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:51 pm

"You can try," she said, returning the playful smile. But that smile of playfulness turned into a smile of slyness upon realizing something. "You know, I could have Dare come over and the two of you could spend the day together. Helping me with the tweaking of the machine, of course."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Dylgo laughed at Steam's rebuttle. She'll find some weakness eventually.

"You know, I could have Dare come over and the two of you could spend the day together. Helping me with the tweaking of the machine, of course."

Just like that, she was a blushing, smiling, giggling mess. clearing her throat to say something, she grins at Steam. "That, uh, sounds like a good idea." She said laughing a little more.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:28 am

"You're so cute." Steam said to her heart-fluttered friend. "Alright then, I'll send him a letter later today. I'll tell him that you're looking forward to the date." She threw a teasing smile at Dylgo's direction.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Clearing her throat again, Dylgo does her best to control herself. even she has to admit, that was a clear sign of a crush if she's ever seen one.

"Alright then, I'll send him a letter later today. I'll tell him that you're looking forward to the date."

ok, Dylgo had to admit, that was pretty funny. "haha, alright, alright." She said, smiling back.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:47 pm

"Don't think I'm serious?" Steam stopped by a shop to buy some paper and envelopes just to show she was really going to write that letter today. When they got back to the shop, she stashed the items she bought with her inside a drawer of the counter.

"Let me help you take that off before you get some harness sores." Steam removed the harness from Dylgo, folded up the propellers and hung it up behind the big cog. "I might just make a model out of this to hang here. It ties things together."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:21 am

To be honest, Dylgo had slight doubts she was telling the truth. The visit to the store, however, erased those doubts. Now she was slightly nervous, because she wasn't entirely sure if Dare remembers that night in Manehattan. She really hoped he did, though.

Now back at home, Dylgo was really happy to have that harness off. It was quite heavy and uncomfortable at the moment.

"I might just make a model out of this to hang here. It ties things together."

"That sounds like a good idea, Steam. That would look good!" Dylgo said, stretching her good wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Ponyville Houses-
Jump to: