My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STRIKE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Ember grinned at him. "That would be great actually. I don't want to risk falling again, and You can't exactly levitate yourself very easily." she giggled, letting the magical aura give her a sense of weightlessness as they began to move towards the door. It was easy progress, actually, and she could sense that Crimson was having no trouble either. The magical bonds were restricting her movement a bit, though, so it was a little uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:54 pm

Crimson then pondered for a moment. He knew how uncomfortable it was to be levitated. He hatched an idea, as he levitated Ember down, then focused magic into his horn. "Check 'dis out," shouted a triumphant Crimson, as he conjured up a lazy chair. "Ta da!!" He levitated Ember on to it, then levitated the chair.

"'Ow's 'dis?" Crimson asked.
Back to top Go down
http://bronyville.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1015
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:57 am

Ember squealed excitedly as the lazy chair poofed into existence. "Wow! A LAZY CHAIR! I LOVE LAZY CHAIRS!" she exclaimed, getting comfortable on it as they proceeded movement again. She felt herself sink into the cushions, and the sensation of being levitated combined with the comfort of the chair soon sent her into a comfortable, dozy sleep.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:56 am

Crimson chuckled again to himself. He thought he was going to get this chick to really love him! Pretty soon, they reached their destination: Sugarcube Corner. Crimson sat Ember down, then used the little money he had to get food for he and Ember. "What're you orderin'?"

Crimson wanted to order some cupcakes with hotsauce (Don't ask), however he obviously didn't know what Ember had wanted.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Ember awoke to find herself suddenly on the ground again, albeit still in the lazy chair, in Sugar Cube corner. Rubbing her eyes like a filly, she yawned, stretching before fully waking up. Seeing that Crimson was about to pay for something for her, she furrowed her brows, and without a word, got up and proceeded to the counter. "Hello! I'd like one delectable strawberry smoothie please! And whatever you do, don't let him pay for me. I hate it when people try to pay for me." she chirped, placing the correct bits on the counter before trotting back to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Crimson shrugged. She insisted after all. "Sorry 'bout 'dat hoof of yer's." Crimson apologized. He then tried to open up a conversation. "So, where'd ya' come from? Tell me 'bout yerself. You can tell me anythin'! Yer' favorite color, hoof-size, anythin'," assured Crimson.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Ember smiled, taking a sip of her now ready milkshake, before letting out a happy sigh. It was delicious! "Well, honestly, what's there to say? I came to live in Ponyville when I was old enough, and met tons of friends. By then I ha already earned my cutie mark, and... yea..." she trailed off, not really sure what he wanted to hear from her. There honestly was not much to say at all.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:47 pm

Crimson didn't want to say how interesting that was, but nonetheless, he decided to change the subject. "Well, eh... How did you earn yer' cutie mark?" Crimson asked. He tried to avoid sounding awkward, and tried holding a smile on his face. He didn't eat his cupcakes yet, as he was more focused on this mare.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Ember smiled, half sad, half happy. "Well, It was a very interesting day, actually. I was coming back from school, and the house I lived in with my mother was on fire. I ran in there to save her, and the house started burning up around me. I managed to drag her to the front porch, but by then the flames had encircled us, and I thought we were going to die." she paused, eyes growing a little misty at the memory. Almost as soon as that cloudiness came, however, it vanished. "I cried. I was just a filly, exhausted, and covered head to hoof in ashes. I cried and cried, only to open my eyes later to see the flames had died down. I was still watching them when I realised they were building again, and I pulled my mother outside and the ponies waiting managed to save her." Although it wasn't the best memory, Ember could still feel that puff of pride she got every time she thought of the looks on the ponies faces when they saw she had single-hoofedly escaped the flames with her mother. "That was the day I learnt I could control fire."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:13 am

Crimson gasped. "You could control fire too!?" Crimson said surprised. "I control fire also! Welcome to 'da club!" Crimson then thought about the whole story in general.

"Saved yer' motha' in a fire? Man, sure beats 'da heck outta my story. All I did was pass all my classes in fire. Once I found out I was only good wit' fire, I earned my cutie mark," explained Crimson. "Man, saved yer' motha' in a fire, an' is a literal hottie! What don't ya' have?" asked Crimson. He blushed beat red, again noticeable. He can't believe he just said that. He prepared himself for humiliation. He was about to smack himself for not keeping his mouth shut. He started sweating.

"Oops, uh... F-Ferget' I said 'dat!" Crimson said, worriedly.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:42 am

"You could control fire too!? I control fire also! Welcome to 'da club!"

Ember grinned at Crimson, eyes glittering. "Finally! Someone who does what I do! I was wondering about your cutie mark!" she exclaimed, pointing to the meteor that was permanently emblazoned onto Crimson's flank. No wonder it was so alike to hers! The idea that someone could have a similar cutie mark and the same talent as she did was mind-blowing, but also totally awesome! She continued drinking her smoothie as she listened to Crimson talk.

"Man, saved yer' motha' in a fire, an' is a literal hottie! What don't ya' have?"

Ember choked, spluttering as she turned slightly red due to the coughing. "Oh Celestia that was cheeeee-sy!" she exclaimed, rubbing her now slightly raw throat and wiping her watering eyes. "Too late now brother! Never letting you forget that!" she giggled, still coughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:50 am

Crimson blushed a little harder, but tn stopped. "Hehe... Ehm... Cheesy... Yeah..." Crimson tried to think of how to continue the conversation. "What can ya' do wit' yer' fire?" Crimson asked. He listened to Amber closely, finally beginning to eat his hot-sauce covered Cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:55 am

Ember shrugged. "Eh, not much. Conjure up the occasional fireball, burn people, put out fires and bring them to life, you know. The usual." she said off-hoofedly, taking another sip of her milkshake. "Since I stopped going to school after the incident because my mum taught me, I don't know how to do much else."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:02 am

Crimson thought for a moment on what to do. Either he could show off his massive arsenal of fire skills, or try not to show off and make this pony feel better. "Ehehe. I... Can't really do much. Jus'... Eh, move fire! 'Dat's it, really. Nothin' much else," bluffed Crimson. Of course he had more spells than that, but he didn't want to show off. But then again, if he were lucky, and this pony were to be his very special somepony, he couldn't hide it. So, this in mind, he decided to come clean.

"Eh, ferget I said 'dat," Crimson sighed. "I... Hate ta' say it, but I could do more 'dan 'dat. I ain't a show-off, just clarifyin', but I have more techniques." Crimson hoped... no, PRAYED that Ember would not ask what his abilities were. This would put him on a tight spot, for he didn't want to make this pony seem weak.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:24 am

Ember frowned when he said that he couldn't do much. She could honestly say that she did not believe it for one second. That was one of the most painstakingly obvious bluffs she had ever seen. One eyebrow quizzically raised, she was about to tell him to tell the truth when he spoke up again. Satisfied, she listened to him, and was happy to find that she found this a lot more believable.

"Abilities? Such as?" she asked, hoof gesturing towards him, and her eyes glinting eagerly at the possibility of seeing exciting new tricks. "Who knows? I might even be able to learn a couple! Or you could teach me." she said, finishing the rest of her smoothie in one, final gulp.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:32 am

Crimson groaned. "Please 'dun hate me or 'dink I'm a showoff..."

"I can raise 'da temperature," said Crimson as the temperature around him grew warmer by a few degrees. "Fake a fever," said Crimson as he suddenly grew pale, and sneezed, as if he had a fever. It was very convincing. "Can burn flammable stuff," said Crimson as he burned paper that he had brought out. "Talk ta' fire," said Crimson. He actually spoke telepathically to said fire. "Copy abilities I see, can shoot electricity, fire guided magma bullets, read minds... Sweet Celestia... I'm so sorry. I'm pretty sure you're good at burnin' people. Please dun' be offended!" Crimson hoped he didn't make Ember feel bad. He looked down, feeling ashamed to even bring up the conversation.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:55 am

Ember listened on, rapt with attention. This was very interesting, seeing how Crimson used abilities that were the same as hers in a different way. "Oh, no, don't think that way!" she laughed, finding it very funny how embarrassed her was and how worried he seemed. "That's really cool! I can't do anything as good as that, but I can do this!" she exclaimed and focused.

A small flame flickered to life in the air in front of her. She fed it slowly, and it soon turned into a glowing ball of fire, flickering too and fro as it hungrily fed off her magic. It was draining, sure, but a flame this small didn't do very much at all. She could keep this one going for a while. "See? Not much, but hey, it works!" she chirruped, bobbing her head to and fro as she maneuvered the flame around the table, watching the trails of light it left in it's wake in the now darkening atmosphere. "Oh... Look at that. It's getting dark now. Already? And I was having so much fun~!" she whined, pouting like a filly.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Crimson blushed, yet again, sighing. "Well, if ya' want, we could meet tomorrow in a different spot... I mean if it's fine wit' ya'," said Crimson, rubbing the back of his head again. "You can choose where ta' go. I mean, I really had fun hangin' out wit' you." Crimson felt disappointed that the day had already ended. He never really expected this day to turn out so well. He met a great mare, and had a great conversation with her.

Crimson decided to ease up to her a bit more with an offer. "You want me ta' teach ya' some a' 'dose moves tomorrow," offered Crimson Inferno. He thought that if they were to train, they should be in a park or something, but he decided to leave the destination to Ember. He smiled lightly, looking at Ember in the eyes, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:29 am

Ember grinned happily. "Really? You'd like that? YAY!" she exclaimed, jumping up and giving Crimson a big hug. "I had fun hanging out with you too! We should definitely do it again some time!" she said happily, bouncing up and down on the spot, the night having no impact on her boundless energy. She'd really enjoyed herself with this Crimson pony, and it wasn't just the fact that he had the same talent as she did. Something in her really wanted to see him again, but she just couldn't quite put her hoof on it.

"I dunno where to go! Maybe a park if we're going to be playing with fire." she giggled, turning towards the door. "Tomorrow?" she asked him, head cocked, but before he could even answer she had taken it as a yes. "So it's a date then! But... not that kind of date. Just a... OH NEVER MIND!" she said hurriedly, blushing a tad at the implication before bounding out the door. "Bye~!" she called back, her cheerful tone ringing through the clear night air.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Crimson blushed EXTRA furiously after the hug. He even fell to the floor stiff and still beat-red. It took him a while to get back to reality and answer back to Ember. "Y-Yeah... see ya' tomorrow," Crimson said, having a crooked smile.

"Bye..." Crimson said, rather quietly, still blushing from before. He sighed deeply to himself in happiness, still grounded onto the floor. Sugar Cube Corner was closing, and he was eventually asked to get off the floor and leave. He did so, and went home, dreaming about tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STRIKE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STRIKE!   STRIKE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STRIKE!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2