My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Water upon Wounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Film Reel entered the spa later that day to look for Flare. She said she wanted to meet him here for a "talk'. He knew what this was about and he knew what he had to do.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:28 am

The spa was in chaos, When Fresh Style came to get Night Flare she had neglected to say that when the water main burst it had shattered the communal bath, which then flooded the mud baths. All of the clients had already been evacuated and the worker ponies were already starting to clear away the mess with the help of the spa ponies.

A periwinkle earth pony mare with a nearly white mane was just heading to the door with a closed sign When Film Reel walked in.

"Sir ve are verry sorry but ve are closed at this time, there had been an accident!" She gestured to the chaos in the main rooms. Dogging a worker pony with a bucket of mortar she hung the sign on the front door. "you vill ave to come back at anther time."
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:33 am

"Oh no!" He said with worry. "What happened? Is Flare okay? "Indigo told me that Flare wanted to meet me here."
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:47 am

"Fresh Style vent to go find Madam Flare and bring her here" A look of worry crossed her face. "They ave not come back ye-" She cut herself off as she saw a Large mare enter the Spa. Tears came to her eyes as she ran up to her. "Oh Madam Flare! My Sister," She paused to sob as she ran into the large mares hooves. If she noticed Flare cringe she didn't show it. Soon enough Night flare had the little mare cupped under her wing.

"Lavender is doing great Myrrth, The doctor said that she and Iris will make full recoveries." She didn't mention that Iris had lost an eye, and that Lavender may always have a slight limp if she didn't stick to her physical therapy. "Now then, are they and Style the only ones hurt?" The mare nodded and Night Flare finally looked up and regarded the room. As she scanned the room she muttered to herself. "What was the water main made out of? Dynamite?"

Her eyes Landing on Reel she frowned a little, she had not been expecting him here so soon, but it could not be helped. "Myrrth, you should be beside your sister." With a quickly uttered thank you Myrrth ran out the door towards the hospital.

She didn't know how to start, not without judging his mentality first. "... Mr. Reel" she nodded in the direction of a small waiting room away from the worker ponies. Her assistance there would have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:34 am

"OK"He said. He trotted to the waiting room. He saw Flare frown. "I'm sorry. Did I do something wrong again?" Reel asked.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:07 am

She had never met someone so compliment, especially someone she had just assaulted an hour at the most ago. Looking over the destruction she gave an apologetic smile to one of her spa ponies before following Reel Into the waiting room. Night Flare would just have to take care of this quickly is all, then she could set this back in order.

Lounging on the couch she took up nearly the whole thing, she straightened her pant suit before looking at the odd neon pony. "No you did not, I am just worried about my fellow spa ponies and the spa itself."

There was a crash from the other room, that must have been them removing the remains of the shattered tub. At leas that's what she hoped it was.

"And you didn't really do anything wrong before, you just acted a little enthusiastically and perhaps a little dramatically, I am sorry to say it caught me off guard." Running her hoof through her Mohawk she looked out the waiting room door to see several of the construction ponies bring in some beams.

'great' she thought 'structural damage'
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:29 am

Reel frowned. "I'm sorry." He said sadly. "I didn't mean to catch you off guard or anything. Its just......?" He looked at his newly bandaged hoof, deep in rememberance.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:36 am

Returning her attention back to the odd neon pony she caught him glancing at his hoof. "when did you hurt yourself? I don't remember you being injured before." Night had a very good memory, when booze wasn't involved.

Sitting up a little straighter she fluffed out her wings to prop herself forward a bit. Nights eyes remained locked on the pony before her, watching for any little tell he might give. She was always suspicious when ponies she knew ended up hurt. "How did it happen Mr. Reel?" Her voice was kind, but her eyes remained searching.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:51 am

"Ummmm....." He said worriedly. "Well you see. It happened while I was it that bathroom. I was angry at myself for what I did to you and I found a piece of glass behind a toilet and I almost...almost..." He sat down as tears weld up in his eyes. "Oh Luna, what did I almost do?"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Night became ridged at what this pony had just said. Had he just said he had tried to kill himself? Her eyes narrowed. No but he had confessed to cutting himself at least. Great another crazy pony to keep an eye on.

"Well lets not dwell on it then shall we, the past is behind us, how about you accompany me to the hospital, I should make sure my employees are doing alright." Looking at his hoof she let out a sigh. Night knew this was not on her, she had hardly told the colt her name. But she felt she at least should try to get him help. "Why don't you come with me, you can get your hoof looked at...can you walk alright?" She got up and stretched out her wings before folding them. She could get him the help he needs at the hospital, and they were better equipped to keep an eye on a suicide risk then she was.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:51 pm

"No." He said. "My hoof is good now. After I left the tavern, I went and got my first aid kit and got some peroxide and better bandages than bathroom paper towels. I guess it was a good thing I was a colt scout uh?" He began to laugh nervously." Its just.." He paused again, going back to his memories causing tears to well up in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Night Flare advanced on him and after a moments thought moved to cup her wing around him. After her latest forays into the realms of therapy she didn't want to take something this serious into her own hands. At least none of the others were suicidal... she hoped.

"Film Reel, Colt scouts don't try to kill themselves." Her voice was kind but firm, and her eyes held the other ponies. mentally she prepared herself incase the other pony decided to pull another stunt like in the Tavern.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:39 am

"I know." He said sadly. "Its just that..." She began to go back to his memories. He quickly snapped out of it. "When you asked if I was alright at the tavern, I felt something from you that I have not felt from any pony my entire life. I felt..." He began to tear up again."I felt compassion. I felt like a pony actually cared about me. So when that feeling hit me, I was so filled with happiness that I just gave you a big bear hug." He explained. "So when you exploded, I thought that I had just made the one pony who actually cared about me to hate me. So, with all my heart, I am so sorry!" He felt like he should leave but his body wouldn't move. He had not noticed that Flare's wing was wrapped around him. It felt so warm and inviting. He felt like he did before the "Incident" happened. He felt like he was in the arms of a mother who was hugging her son.He had to ask Flare something. It was something he shouldn't ask but felt he had to do it."Flare?" He asked. "I know you are still mad at me for the bear hug at the tavern, but..." He took a deep breath. "Could I have a hug? I know it is a lot to ask of you but I just need to ask."He then looked up at Flare's motherly face.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:36 am

Night Fought off a sigh, The last thing she would call herself is compassionate. Maybe caring, In the fact that she liked to fix ponies, Curious in the psychological sort of way. A pony doesn't get raised by two of Cloudsdales best therapists without learning a bit of the head trip trade.

"You needn't apologize, everyone has there own problems, there own little scars that they must over come." She paused. She had quite a few scars to hide, among other things. Making a decision she looked for one of her ponies.

A Lime and orange dappled Pegisi was helping direct some construction workers. When He caught Night Flares eye she gave him an apologetic smile and a little nod. Sunset Breeze deserved a raise anyway.

At the mention of a hug Night briefly stiffened. She was still a bit shook up, and she was very worried about her spa. Shaking her head she tightened her wing around reel and took a few steps forward. "I can't, not like you want to. I can't say I can control how I will act." Giving another squeeze with her wing she smiled down at him. "This is like a pegisi hug though. It is the best I can give you. Now lets go to the hospital shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:47 am

Reel began to smile. "Thank you!" He said. " A pegisi hug is just as good as a normal hug. I can say that it is the best I have ever received. I guess we do have to go to the hospital." He then sighed not wanting the hug to end.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:03 am

"Yes we do" Night walked steadily forward. Her wing had loosened but it still hovered over him. If need be she could force him to come to the hospital with her. Once at the hospital Night Flare could get him the help he needs and go back to her spa repairs.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:56 am

"OK then." He said. "Lets go." They start walking. "Flare" He said. "Thank you for listening."He then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Night Flare nodded, Tucking her wind back against her body as they walked out of the spa, It was winter after all and very cold. "You must be careful how you conduct yourself Mr. Reel, many damaged ponies live in this town." Sighing she tuck a moment to suck her wings into her coat. "I didn't realize that the first night I was here and I am yet, still trying to repair the damage."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water upon Wounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water upon Wounds   Water upon Wounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water upon Wounds
Page 1 of 1