My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Faces Old Wounds.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Old Faces Old Wounds.  Empty
PostSubject: Old Faces Old Wounds.    Old Faces Old Wounds.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:10 pm

Willow humed as he cleaned the tables off, he had just severed his last custorm for the day and was starting to close up. As he started to close up he heard a bell ring from the door way. "I'm sorry but we are closing. Please come back tomorrow please"

Dual Edge walked around the marketplace "Has to be around here somewhere..." He walked by The Blue Rose Cafe. "There it is!" He says as he opens the door and walks in casing a bell over the door to ring.

"I'm sorry but we are closing. Please come back tomorrow please"

Dual smirks "Willow you wouldn't turn your only brother away would you?"

Willow spun around "Dual?!" He says shocked but that quickly faded "Of course not come in come in!" He says then goes to the kitchen to make Hot Chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Old Faces Old Wounds.    Old Faces Old Wounds.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:23 am

Rough Draft trotted down the street, feeling particularly good about himself. His scarf was flapping in the wind behind him as he approached the cafe. He walked up to the door, took a deep breath, and then poked his head in.

"Hello there Willow!" he sang sweetly, smiling. "I hope I'm not too late for some coffee?" he asked, and entered the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Old Faces Old Wounds.    Old Faces Old Wounds.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:43 am

Willow's voice could be heard from the kitchen "Just have a seat, I'll be out in a few moments." He said right before a clatter of what sound like pots and pans hitting the floor filled the shop followed by a soft "I'm okay.." from Willow.

All the while Dual Edge was staring at Rough Draft out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Old Faces Old Wounds.    Old Faces Old Wounds.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Rough was startled when he heard the clatter od pans hit the ground. "You need any help back there hon? I could clean up the mess in but a second with my magic!" He said to Willow.

Rough then turned his attention to the other pony. "My apologies sir. I did not see you there. I would like to say it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance and you may call me Rough Draft." He said, bowing his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Old Faces Old Wounds.    Old Faces Old Wounds.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Willow walked out with a cup of coffee on one wing and hot chocolate on the other "Here you go" He says as he puts the drinks infront of the two stallions.

"Dual Edge..." Was all he said before drinking his hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Old Faces Old Wounds.    Old Faces Old Wounds.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:59 am

Rough Draft beamed. "Well, it sure is a pleasure to meet you Dual Edge." He said, before turning his attention towards his coffee. Levitating it with his magic, Rough Draft slowly sipped on his coffee while continuing to converse.

"Thank you for the coffee Willow my dear. Now, could you tell me how you know this fine young stallion?" He asked, motioning towards Dual.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Old Faces Old Wounds.    Old Faces Old Wounds.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:57 am

Willow gave a nervous chuckle causing Dual to smirk. "Well you see...Dual Edge is my brother..." He says as he cuts a piece of cake and places it infront of Dual and refills his cup.

Dual Edge pulls out a pill bottle from his saddle bags, took two and started to chew on them grimicing at the bitter taste of the pills.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Old Faces Old Wounds.    Old Faces Old Wounds.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:31 am

Rough Draft smiled. "Brother you say? Both cut from the same cloth? Well, the family resemblance is starting to surface itself now." He said, then continued to drink his coffee.

"Well I must say Willow my sweet that you have made the most excellent brew this evening. As go your brother, I must say that his sibling is a very special pony with a very special place in my heart."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Old Faces Old Wounds.    Old Faces Old Wounds.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Dual Edge slamed down the glass causing a crack in the countertop as he stood up, and made his way towards the stairs leading up to Willow's flat,but not before turning and sending Rough Draft a look that not only kill if it could but freeze Tartarus a hundred times over.

After watching him leave Willow sighs "You shouldn't of said that..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Old Faces Old Wounds.    Old Faces Old Wounds.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:42 am

Rough Draft jumped slightly when Dual Edge slammed down the glass. He then cowered slightly when he was given the evil eye, and shuddered slightly after Dual had left.

"It seems I may have ofended your sibling. I may have slipped my tongue and said something wrong." Rough said, looking up at Willow with a scared looking face.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Old Faces Old Wounds.    Old Faces Old Wounds.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:42 am

Willow patted his shoulder "It's ok dear...He just doesn't like me dating anypony.." He pours himself some coffee and sighs
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Old Faces Old Wounds.    Old Faces Old Wounds.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:31 am

Rough Draft scootched up closer to Willow. "I'm sorry my love. I did not mean to start a controversy." He said, putting an arm around Willow.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Old Faces Old Wounds.    Old Faces Old Wounds.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:08 am

Willow nuzzles him "Its alright dear dont blame yourself..." He takes a sip of his coffee as a creaking came from upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Old Faces Old Wounds.    Old Faces Old Wounds.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:41 am

Rough looked up with a scared look in his eyes when he heard the creaking coming from above him. He gulped "Perhaps I shall leave for the night, lest I incur the the wrath of your brother." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Old Faces Old Wounds.    Old Faces Old Wounds.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:22 am

Willow looked down into his coffee sadly "If you really wish to leave..." Willow says drowning the rest of his coffee and takes the cup to the kitchen. He then goes to a Cabinet by the sink. Opening it with a key, he pulls out a large bottle of golden-brown liquid.He pours it into the coffee cup before making himself more coffee. He puts the bottle back in its place and goes back to his seat that the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Faces Old Wounds.    Old Faces Old Wounds.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Faces Old Wounds.
Page 1 of 1