My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:54 am

Pepper smiled a bit, even though she was still a little down. "Thanks." she said, now having the space on her head open for more cupcakes. She transferred the ones on her hooves onto her head so that she could walk and dropped the rest off at the counter herself. She sighed heavily, still mulling over how she had practically ruined half the cupcakes Miss Cloudwing had for sail because of her own faults.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:42 pm

"Hey, don't look so down." Cloudwing said gently, wrapping a wing around the filly. "It wasn't your fault."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:44 am

"You sure?" Pepper asked uncertainly, somehow knowing that Miss Cloudwing was being honest but still needing confirmation, peace of mind. She never really needed approval before, but... Maybe it was just that she hadn't met anyone like Miss Cloudwing in such a long time. Suddenly, the forgiveness and kindness she gave was a welcome change to Pepper.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:39 pm

The mare's mouth was carved into a shimmering smile, "I'm certain." She said, reaching towards the stall with her other wing and nudging the nearest treat onto it, then bringing it back, "Cupcake?" She offered with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Pepper smiled. "Sure!" she said happily, mouth watering at the cute little cupcake with a delicate swirl of pink icing, a cherry precariously balanced on top. "How much?" she asked, pulling out a handful of bits out of which she could select the correct amount.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:42 am

Cloudwing shook her head, "On the house, just for you." She said with a grin, refusing Pepper's bits. "That's what friends do!"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Pepper stared at the cupcake, then at the bits, then at Miss Cloudwing. this cycle repeated a few times before finally settling on Miss Cloudwing - the one who had shown her so much kindness. Eyes tearing up, Pepper launched herself at the mare, throwing her hooves around her and giving her a huge hug. "Thank you... Thank you so much." she sniffled, tears of joy streaming down her cheek. It wasn't just the cupcake. No, it was so much more. It was all the kindness, every time the pegasus could've gotten mad at her but didn't, everything. Pepper hadn't experienced something like this in a long time, and it overwhelmed her.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:01 am

Cloudwing was startled by Pepper's surprise hug, but even more by the tears streaming down the fillies face. She'd never experienced something like this, so all her mind managed to tell her what to do was to hug her back. Her confusion and her want to not intrude on Pepper's life left her speechless with the filly clinging to her.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:35 am

After a couple of minutes, Pepper's tears stopped flowing, and she released the other pegasus, a goofy smile on her face. "Heh. I'm sorry for that... outburst." she giggled, sniffling every so often as she spoke. She was sorry for it, but... not sorry that it happened to be Miss Cloudwing she had thrown herself onto. If it was another pony, they probably would've just pushed her away awkwardly.

[Love that song by the way. :D AND the parody.]
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:57 am

Cloudwing smiled, "It's alright." She said, still a little bemused, but glad Pepper was okay.

[:3]
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:36 am

Pepper grinned at the pegasus, bouncing up and down. She was back to her chirpy self, and only just remember about the cupcake that was lying dejectedly on the counter. Picking it up, she gently broke it in half with her hooves, trying to keep it as intact as possible. "Here. Have some!" she said, offering one half to Miss Cloudwing.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:00 pm

Cloudwing giggled and took the offered half, putting it to her nose and smelling it's warm, fresh fragrance. Realising that the cherry on top would stubbornly refuse to be split evenly, she stuck her head under her wing, then came back with another cheery, making sure there was one on each half. "Even." She said gleefully.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Pepper smiled, and finished up the cupcake in two massive bites. "Num num num!" she giggled, making her own sound effects as she ate. Now the only thing left was the cherry. Picking it up, she bit down and chewed, the sweet flavour moistening her tongue. She swallowed, spitting out the pip, and stuck out her now red-stained tongue at Miss Cloudwing. "Ish it red? Ish it?" she slurred, tongue still out.

(so, on a side note, where are we going with this? Because I'm not sure how we can keep it going much further.)
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Cloudwing laughed as she took a bite from the cake. "It is!" She cried, trying not to gigglein case she accidentally spat out her mouthful.

(we could go for a walk, seeing as I have no more customers to tend to?)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:19 pm

(okie dokie! Maybe you should initiate that though. :3)

Pepper grinned, pulling her tongue back in before doing a little happy dance. "Woo! I have a red tongue!" she exclaimed, the simple feat seeming to give her endless joy. She suddenly stopped, realising how ridiculous she must've looked, and burst into a fit of giggles. Pepper was just managing to calm down when she saw Miss Cloudwing's trying-to-suppress-a-giggle face, and erupted into fresh peals of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:01 pm

Pepper's laughter pulled her giggled out of hiding, and soon Cloudwing was laughing harder than she had in a long time. It wasn't until she let out a happy sigh when she realises that everypony was giving them funny looks. "Hey, I'm gonna close the stall, want to go do something?" She offered.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:31 am

Pepper grinned as Miss Cloudwing started laughing, happy that she had gotten the hidden giggle out into the open. Some nearby ponies stared at them weirdly, but Pepper didn't care. She was just staring right back at them so they hurried away awkwardly when Mis Cloudwing suggested they do something, and she shrugged. "Iunno. Anything in particular you got in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:31 pm

Cloudwing looked thoughtful for a bit, "Not really. We could do...anything! The possibilities really are endless." She laughed, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Pepper stared into the sky, as if she could really see to the very ends of the universe. "Endless possibilities huh..." she murmured to no-pony in particular, before snapping out of her trance. "Why don't we go for a walk together or something?" she asked, shuffling her hooves awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:06 am

Cloudwing smiled a soft smile, "That sounds great!" She commented gleefully, stretching her wings. "Where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:45 am

Pepper shrugged, not really having any place in mind when she suggested that. "Well, since I picked what we do, I think you should pick where! After all, that's only fair." she said thoughtfully, looking up at the pegasus as she waited for Miss Cloudwing to pick a location for their walk.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:32 am

Cloudwing tilted her head thoughtfully, "Ooh...I'm not sure. Is there a park nearby?" She asked, sounding embarrassed at how little she knew about Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:00 am

[Aiyayay. Sorry to alert you with such short notice, but I decided to replace Peppermint Winter with a different pony, and so I'm pretty sure this can't continue. SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY... X 1000!!!]
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:16 pm

[It's fine! Nice being around Pepper while she lasted :3]
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:56 am

[Yea, I'm happy she got to meet you. :D]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next