My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:45 am

[and I'm glad they could be friends :T]
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:14 pm

(Hiya, saw a lot of cherries and had to drop in :D. If this is still active thread)

Dark Cherry walks through the market and spot the Cherry Stale. She B-lines through the crowd and stops at the stale, looking through the assortment. She smiles up at the pegasus working the booth.

"You got anything besides Cupcakes?"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:44 am

Cloudwing smiled as she watched Pepper disappear into the crowd. 'Shame she had to go...' She thought, but at that moment, another pony trotted over. "Got anything besides cupcakes?" The mare asked. "Well, of course I do! I've got cookies, pies, cherries on their own and larger cakes!" Cloud exclaimed happily.

[Yup, I'm still open!]
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:04 pm

She pondered for a second, rubbing her hoof on her chin.

"How good would you say your pies are?"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Cloud smiled, smoothly sliding a pie onto her wing and then onto the counter, "Ten bits for a pie!" She said, then thought it would be nice if she started up a conversation. "Do you come to the market often?" She asked, maintaining her soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:44 pm

Dark Cherry shakes her head and laughs.

"Oh no, I just recently moved in. I'm still trying to learn my way around Town."
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Cloud giggled, "You and me both. I only set up out here recently." Her ear flapped in an odd fashion and she stretched her wings quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Cherry smiles.

"It's a really nice place from what I've experienced."

She gives a curious glance to her ear.

"You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:47 am

Cloud giggled, slightly nervously. "Um, I have a nerve missing in my ear, so sometimes it does this." She smiled politely, "Oh, I'm sorry, I never got your name!"
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:28 am

Cherry smiles and holds out her hoof.

"I'm Dark Cherry, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:51 pm

Cloud took Dark Cherry's hoof and shook it, "I'm Cloudwing, pleased to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Cherry smiles at looks again at Cloud's inventory.

"So you work with cherries? Cherry business is my talent."

She tilts her flank to show her three cherries cutie mark.

"Then again my name sort of gives it away too.."
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:18 am

Cloud giggled, "Just maybe." She said, smiling softly. "Oh! I almost forgot, you came here to buy a pie!" She burst out laughing despite her embarrassment, shuffling her hooves nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:31 pm

Dark laughs and nods.

"I did forget! Here you go 10 bits."

She lays the bits on the table and moves a pie onto her back.

"It was nice meeting you, Cloud. I hope we meet again friend."
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Cloud's smile turned into a grin, "You too" She nodded, pulling the bits towards her, then pushing them behind a basket of cherries. "I'm glad I met you."
Back to top Go down
Zuthular

PostSubject: A Declaration of malicious intent   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:18 am

ZUTHULAR RAGESLAYER, THE FEARED MASTER OF DEMONS, OPENS A FISSURE OF TIME IN THE GROUND BENEATH THE FLESH SACKS, AND DRAGS THEIR SCREAMING DEAD CARCASSES INTO HIS HELL, TO BE SODOMIZED INTERNALLY, FOR ETERNITY. FROM THE FISSURE, HE SENDS HIS NOXIOUS, ENVELOPING CLOUD OF NECROROT DISEASE UPON THE WEAK, AND IT BURNS THEIR EYES AND ATTACKS THEIR FEEBLE SKIN LIKE SANDPAPER. AS THEY DIE AN AGONIZING, TERRIFIED DEATH, I BEGIN TO MERCIFULLY RAPE THEM, SO THEY MAY FEEL SOMETHING OTHER THAN PAIN AS THEIR VERY SOULS ROT.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:04 am

(Thread is dead)
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:57 am

[Well that's just fantastic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!   Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling cherry pies, cherry cakes, cherry cupcakes and cherry cookies!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3