My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drowning Sorrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

Drowning Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Drowning Sorrow   Drowning Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:21 am

Sweet Dreams walked into the town tavern, but something was wrong. Her usual cheerful smile was gone her eyes always shining with kindness and laughter were on this night dull and fill of sadness. Even the weather seemed to match her mood as it was pouring down outside shoaking her coat and mane in bone chilling water easily making her the most pittifull looking pony in the place. Walking to the bar she slips into a stool puts some bits on the table as looks at the Bartender "Give me the strongest drink you got and keep it coming.." She says resting her head in her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Drowning Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Sorrow   Drowning Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:27 am

Happy loved the rain...too bad it was so dang wet.. he ran around looking for shelter when he spotted the lights of the tavern and ran inside and tripped. "gah wo-woah!" he said before regaining balance and looking about. plenty of business since people have to wait for the rain to stop. he spotted on stool left un used and sat on it landing himself right next to sweet dreams. "might as well have a drink or two while we wait out the weather eh? my names is Happy Trails what is yours?" he said as he smiled and looked over at sweet. "oh! bartender two of your strongest drinks please!" he said with a tiny laugh as he looked back to sweet " its nice to meet you by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Drowning Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Sorrow   Drowning Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:36 am

Sweet Dreams looked over Happy "Sweet Dreams" was all she said before throwing back a drink that had just been placed infront of her.She slams the glass down onto the bar giving the bartender a look "Another.."
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Drowning Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Sorrow   Drowning Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:42 am

happy looks at her and smiles "so you like to have a few drinks to eh? mind if I join you then? it will be fun!" he said as he smiled and downed the two infront of him "two more my good friend!" he looked back to sweet once more with a look of concern "hey you look like you could use a friend. why dont we have a few drinks and try to lighten up this place? nothing cures a ponies troubles like good musci and drinks I always said!" he giggled and smiled at that last comment as he patted sweets back and grinned
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Drowning Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Sorrow   Drowning Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:50 am

Sweets drowned her drink looking over at Happy, normal she would jump at the chance to make a new friend and have a few drinks with them but today..."What ever, do what you want" She didnt know why she was acting this way, Sweets was always a kind pony even when she was young. So why was she so sad now why was she trying to drown her sorrows?
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Drowning Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Sorrow   Drowning Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:55 am

Happy could sense the sorrow from the other pony and tried his best to give another warm smile "Life sometimes throws nasty things our way sweet. its up to us to show the world that we do not let these things get at us and just crack a big smile and love what we have. here let me pay for your next drink!" he said with a giggle "bartender! your best drink for my new friend here!" he looked back to sweet "do you want to talk about it? I can help however I can or we can drink the night away and let our worries wash away with the drinks!" he said with another laugh. happy never let things get to him. he was always a cheerful stallion and loved to let his joy wash over to others when he met now ponies. And by the end of today he hoped he had found himself a new friend in sweet dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Drowning Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Sorrow   Drowning Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:04 am

"Drink the night away sounds like a good plan to me" Sweets said with a slight smile. Already Sweets was starting to relax and feeling somewhat better with the help of the drinks. "havent seen you around before.." she says sipping her next drink deciding its now time to take it slow for a while.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Drowning Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Sorrow   Drowning Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:10 am

"oh I am new here! I just started work delivering things here in ponnyville. Its good work and the people I meet are real nice too." he downed his drink and ordered one more as he looked to sweet. " its great to meet you by the way! what do you do here? how long have you lived here?" he asked with his usual curiousness as he tapped his fooves against the stool and kept that big warm smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Drowning Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Sorrow   Drowning Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:18 am

Sweets nodded " I'm a singer and storyteller...or maybe more of a storyshower" She chuckles softly " i dont really live here more yet more like I'm staying with somepony untill i can by a home here." she says blushing when she thought about when Recurve asked her to say with him.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Drowning Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Sorrow   Drowning Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:22 am

happy cracked a big smile at this and put his drink down to give sweet his full attention. "ooo I love stories! must be great work. this pony someone special to you eh?~eh?~" he said as he laughed and nudged her teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Drowning Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Sorrow   Drowning Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:28 am

Sweets blushes more looking down at her hooves taking another sip from her glass "Maybe....He might be..." She then shakes her head to ger rid of the thoughs "So what are you doing here anyways..."
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Drowning Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Sorrow   Drowning Sorrow I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:36 am

happy takes a swig of his before replying" just thought id look for some new scenery, find a place to settle down and live my life really. what about you? what brought you here?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Drowning Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Sorrow   Drowning Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:32 am

Sweets thought for a mmoment "Mostly the same reasons i guess...with a few other reasons here and there..." She said as she drowned her drink one again as she started to sway on her stool a little.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Drowning Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Sorrow   Drowning Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:45 am

"thats pretty cool. I have met some nice ponies here in the short time here but not really made any friends yet. there is just so much to do here!" he said as he stumbles a little before finishing his drink and ordering one more "man...I love this tavern hehehehe!"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Drowning Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Sorrow   Drowning Sorrow I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:55 am

Sweets nods and hiccups "You should see how well theyn are with tips these ponies sure love a good song and stories!!" She said slapping Happy on the back and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

Drowning Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Sorrow   Drowning Sorrow I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:18 am

Happy almost falls off his stool before he catches himself and laughs "you should sing!" he said waivily as he took another drink and swayed. If he kept going at this rait his accent would start showing. "is it me or is it getting warmer? hahaha wooo!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drowning Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drowning Sorrow   Drowning Sorrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drowning Sorrow
Page 1 of 1