My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iris and Dark Cherry

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Later ;)

Iris laughed and stood up slowly, gently laying Cherry on the bed.

"Up for another shower?" she asked, giggling. She strolled into the bathroom and ran the brush through her mane again.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Cherry yawns and flips on her side, not even caring her mane was all messed up. She looks up at Iris and shakes her head, before cuddling with a pillow waiting for her to come back. She has permanent grin etched on her face, and lets out some giggles.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Iris finished untangling her mane and walked back out of the bathroom. She jumped on the bed, bouncing Cherry and unwrapped her hooves from around the pillow. She instead, pulled them around her neck and in turn, placed hers around Cherry's. She kissed her lightly, then broke away and strolled downstairs.

"How're pancakes?" she called up to Cherry as she began pulling out ingredients.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Cherry dragged herself out of bed and and walked down stairs. She walked up behind Iris and laid her head on her back.

"That sounds, I can give a hoof if you need it."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:45 pm

"Nah, it's cool. Just sit down, I'll make it. You okay?" she asked with a laugh. She began mixing the dry ingredients together in one bowl, and the wet ones in a separate one. Once she finished, she mixed them together and poured them onto a sizzling pan.

"It'll be ready soon. What would you like on yours, syrup?" she asked, finishing one pancake and putting it on a plate.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Cherry nods and sits down. The smell of fresh warm pancakes fills the air and she gives a sigh of happiness.

"This is weird, but I like peanut butter and syrup."

She grins and looks at the newly cooked pancake, licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:54 pm

"Okie dokie." Iris said, grabbing the peanut butter and syrup out of the fridge. She set it down on the table, sitting across from Cherry and slathering her pancake in syrup. She cut off a large piece and shoved it in her mouth, devouring it quickly.

"Enjoying your time here?" she asked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Cherry scopes out some PB and spreads it over her pancake before spreading syrup and finishing it. She starts eating, taking her time and trying not to get an syrup on her fur. She chews and swallows.

"I am. Hotel Iris has been a blast, and the service is nice~"

She laughs and takes another bite.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:07 pm

"Ha!" Iris laughs loudly, "Yes, quite. We pride ourselves on service." She replied, finishing her first pancake. She picked out a strawberry and bit into it, the flavor exploding in her mouth. "Whipped cream?" she asked, taking the bottle out of the fridge and squirting some in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:24 pm

Cherry thinks for a second then puts down her fork and leans forward and fills her mouth with whipped cream. She swallows, but still has some on her lips. She looks at Iris and gives her a quick kiss to remove the whipped cream then returns to eating.

"These pancakes are awesome Iris!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:13 pm

Iris pursed her lips, wiping the whipped cream away.

"Well that's good. Glad you enjoyed your stay her at Hotel Iris. Please, come again!" Iris said in her most formal voice. She laughs and sprays another dollop (yes, I said dollop, get over it. :D) into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:15 am

Cherry giggles and finishes up her pancakes, pushing the plate away with a happy sigh.

"That filled me up! Some of the best pancakes I've had in a long time."

She leans back over and kisses Iris.

"Theres you're tip."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:40 am

Iris kissed Cherry back, disappointed that she pulled away so quickly

"What a nice tip." She laughed, "so, do you, have to go now?"
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:25 pm

Cherry stands a little disappointed too.

"Yes, sadly, I can't stay here forever. I need to go home and finish up cleaning and get some sleep."

She walks over to Iris and pulls her into a deep kiss, wrapping her hooves around her and pulling her in close. She broke away and bopped her nose.

"How about another date soon?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:05 pm

"Best idea ever." Iris laughed, walking Cherry to the door. she held it open for her, and have her a kiss before she left.

"I'll call you."

End of the thread! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iris and Dark Cherry
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5