My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running jumping and bouncing like a champ

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Ember smiled, a lot more comfortable. "Ok, let's go!" she grinned, before climbing up Sugar's back and crouching on her shoulders, slowly straightening out and wobbling quite a bit as she did so. "Woah. Ok, wait noope, eep!" she exclaimed, struggling to keep in the laughter that she knew would destroy her focus. Eventually, after a minute or two, it became all too much, and Ember's face split into a grin. "Ahahah!" she giggled, flopping off of Sugar and onto the ground. "Oh my gosh that was hilarious and so much fun at the same time!"
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:19 am

Sugar could not help but to laugh. "And you stayed on for almost two minutes, that's a pretty good start"" she said before turning to Ember "Actually, I never asked you what you do in your shows, did I?" she said looking slightly embarrassed that she would forget such a thing.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:43 am

Ember smiled. "Thanks! It's harder then it looks." she said, sitting up and stretching for no particular reason.

"Actually, I never asked you what you do in your shows, did I?"

Ember waved a hoof. "Oh, it's nothing special really. I just kind of..." she trailed off, searching for the right words. "How about I just show you?" she asked, before standing up and closing her eyes in concentration. Slowly, a gentle glow of magic enveloped her horn, and it began to glow bright as a haze appeared before her. The haze began to take a shape, and it turned into a small flame that grew until it was about the size of a hoof. "Ta-DA!" Ember cried, waving her hooves about with a flourish.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:30 am

"I should have guessed it would involve magic in some way" she said with a small grin before her eyes grew wide. Oh that's going to be so cool if- NO wait make a ring of fire!, I want to jump through it!" she exclaimed bouncing up and down in excitement.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:31 am

"Oh that's going to be so cool if- NO wait make a ring of fire! I want to jump through it!"

Ember smiled. Trust Sugar to think of a totally insane thing to do with possibly the most destructive element. "Sure! That's be cool!" she exclaimed in glee, before squeezing her eyes shut tightly and creating a small flame that broke into several, forming a ring that swirled around as the flames got bigger. "There." Ember panted a little, beads of sweat forming a little on her brow. It was her talent, but it was still pretty draining.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:41 am

Sugar ran towards the ring of fire and did mix between a dive and a front flip though it with unusual grace. "Woo! that was exiting" she said not noticing her tail caught on fire. she sniffed the air a bit, "Do you smell marshmallows?" she said enjoying the smell of her now burning tail.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:44 am

Ember smiled weakly as Sugar dove through, closing it straight after and sitting down for a little. She felt a little light-headed, and didn't like it one bit. Shaking her head, she winced as it just gave her a headache. "Marshmallows? Now that you mention it..." she murmured, sniffing the air and nodding. "Affirmative! Marshmallows in the air!"
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:03 am

A random pony walks over to Sugar looking a little concerned "Em miss." Sugar looked to the colt and responded with a cheerful smile. "Yes?"

"Your tail is on fire" Sugar looked at her tail. and rushed to a nearby fountain and dived into it.

A little after putting out the fire she pokes her head out of the water. "Oh horsefeathers I really hoped that it was marshmallows" she said with a frown.

"Erm ok miss I will be on my way" the colt said before he left.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:07 am

Ember looked at Sugar and laughed as she dove head first into the fountain, and burst into laughter. Once the final bouts of laughter were residing, she bounced up and trotted over to the fountain, feeling a whole world better. Laughter really is the best medicine... she thought, looking at the wet and dripping Sugar. Without a second thought, she dived into the fountain too. "Yay! Now we equal!" she grinned, shaking her ponytail like a wet dog would, spraying Sugar with more water in the process.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:20 am

Sugar laughed at Ember's reaction "I would think that somepony that can control and create fire would hate wa- hehe sorry I just can't take you seriously with that mane" she said before busted out laughing and splashing water at Ember. "But anyhoof I want some marshmallows now, wanna go get some" she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:45 am

Ember rolled her eyes. "Well, what can I say? Opposites attract!" she chuckled, pulling out her ponytail, allowing the hair to cascade down her neck. "Geez. can't tie my hair back when it's wet, and it won't dry in a ponytail." she huffed, pushing the fring out of her eyes.

"But anyhoof I want some marshmallows now, wanna go get some?"

The orange unicorn grinned. "Way ahead of you." she said, before bouncing out of the fountain and hopping over to the stall where she knew she could find the sugary treats, shaking out her fur as she did so. It looked like she was doing the Hokey Pony or something, but she could care less.

"Two bags of marshmallows please!" Ember chirped, paying for both before returning to sugar and tossing her a bag. "Think quick!"
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:21 am

Sugar catches the bag with her mouth."mmnnffnff (I can pay for my bag you know)" she said before grabbing the bag with her hooves. she opened the bag, chugged a marshmallow in the air, caught it in her mouth. Her eyes sparkled in joy. "Oh, I freaking LOVE marshmallows!" she said as she ate a few more this time less gracefully.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:06 am

Ember tried to mirror Sugar's neat catch and swallow, failing miserably. The marshmallow hit her nose before bouncing off, but Ember caught it in her hoof and tried again. And again. And again. And finally got it in! With a muffled "Woo!" and an awkward dance while holding her marshmallow bag, Ember celebrated her tiny success before swallowing and eating another. "Marshmallows are amazing. What would a life be like... WITHOUT MARSHMALLOWS?!" she gasped, placing a hoof to her mouth in shock-horror.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:24 am

Sugar's pupils shrank, and her jaw dropped. "Oh my Celestia!, I will never let that happen!" she said before jumping up on a bench in a heroic pose. "None shall take away our marshmallows!, unless they want to see my hoof up close!" And with that she started to do some kind of martial arts, and accidentally punches a fairly average sized tree in half.
"Ups" she said realizing what she had done, and turned to Ember. "Do you think they would be mad that I did that?" She said looking somewhat concerned.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:49 am

Ember jumped up onto the bench with Sugar, mimicking some trumpet fanfare while giggling under her breath. Sugar was tons of fun to be around, but that's probably because she has a similar personality. "They may take our lives... But they will never! Take! Our! MARSHMALLOWS!" Ember cried, punching the air with a hoof before laughing a bit. When Sugar punched the tree clean in half, her eyes widened til they were the size of massive saucers. "Oh my gosh! Uh... Probably... But... No-one saw that! Quick, let's get out of here!" she whisper-yelled, flapping her arms about as she ran away.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:06 am

Sugar looked at Ember, nodded wildly. "Cheese it!" and with that they both ran far away from the scene of the "crime", and ended up somewhere near Everfree forest. "Note to self, do not practice martial arts right after the consumption of marshmallows" She said before lying down on the grass nearby.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:24 am

Ember ran blindly until she was beginning to pant. She had no idea where they were going, but boy did it feel good to run like that! She hadn't done something as energy-consuming as that in an age. Glancing up, she realised they were at the edge of Everfree forest. "Hey! Look where we are!"

"Note to self, do not practice martial arts right after the consumption of marshmallows"

She grinned at that before flomping down next to Sugar, her breath leaving puffs of mist in the suddenly slightly chilly air. Everything was colder, darker... All the more eerie around Everfree. That was just how it worked. "Well, that was interesting!"
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:34 am

"Yup" She said as she turned her head towards the forest with a slight shiver. "That forest sure is creepy..." she said, and looked around as if she was missing something. "OH NO!, I FORGOT MY MARSHMALLOWS!!!" She screamed, and jumped back on all four hooves running around in circles. "How could I be so careless!?" She said knocking her head with her hoof.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:44 am

Ember looked down around herself, wondering if she'd brought her marshmallow bag with her before hearing a rustling in her tail. Glancing bag, she realised she'd stuck it in there before dashing off. "AHA! I has mine." she said, nomming on a marshmallow before realising how crest-fallen Sugar looked. She glanced between her bag and the other pony before chucking it at her. "Here, you can have mine."
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:11 am

"Thanks but I will only take one marshmallow" She said trying to resist her greedy nature when it comes to candy. "I'm so stupid to leave your gift behind in the first place" She said with a sad look on her face.

(Sowwy for the short post)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:50 am

Ember waved a hoof. "Oh, it honestly doesn't matter. Take some!" she said, before gesturing at Sugar to take another marshmallow. She just wanted her to enjoy the marshmallows since she seemed to like them so much, and since she left them behind, she wanted to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:04 am

Sugar drooled at the sight of the sugary sweets, and took a few more. "Thanks I just don't want to seem rude..." She before she nomd one of the marshmallows. "but you said you have been living here for a while?, strange I never seen you before" She said as she threw a marshmallow in the air, and caught it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:56 am

"Nah, rude ain't anything when it comes to me." she said, levitating a marshmallow out of the packet and popping it in her mouth. "I guess our paths have just never crossed!" she chuckled, thinking about how long she'd actually been living here. "Hmm... I think it's been about... a year roughly now?" she murmured, tapping her chin as she tried to recall the actual date.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:12 am

"I lived here ever since I was a little filly. It's weird though, what part of Ponyville do you live in?" She asked as she threw another marshmallow into the air and caught it with her mouth.

(Again sorry for the short post XD)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:25 am

Ember shrugged. "I live kind of near Sugarcube corner, but you've got to go down a side street and turn left then turn right before heading down an alley and... Sorry, I'm probably not making much sense." she laughed, allowing the sugary treat to melt on her tongue. "How abou wu?" she asked, her words slightly distorted by the marshmallow that was gluing her mouth together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running jumping and bouncing like a champ
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next