My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running jumping and bouncing like a champ

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:06 am

"YOU LIVE NEAR SUGARCUBE CORNER!?!?" Sugar exclaimed with a mix of jealousy, and confusion over the fact she haven't meet Ember any of the times she went there herself.

She calmed down a little, and answered Ember's question. "Anyhoof... I live near the Carousel Boutique"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:03 am

Ember smiled triumphantly. "Yep! And darn lucky I do too!" she giggled, finding Sugar's face to be highly amusing. Now it was her turn to be surprised. "You live near Carousel Boutique? As in, THE Carousel Boutique?!" she exclaimed, waving her hooves about. She wasn't big on fashion, but to live near a place like that must be amazing!
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:47 am

"Yup! it's the real deal, though I never visited the boutique, I always enjoyed the visuals in the area, though my sense of fashion is less than admirable" She sighed at the thought of her wardrobe got up, and balanced on only her front hooves. "Sometimes I wish there was something more exiting to do around Ponyville" She said as she remained in perfect balance.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:34 am

"I'd expect it to be pretty awesome! Although I'm not very on the fashion scene, I've heard a lot." she grinned, feeling her mane to check if it was dry yet. It wasn't. It was only damp now though. "Yea... There should be an amusement park here. I wish there was."
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:04 am

Sugar's smile grew wide, and she jumped back on all four hooves. "Oh! I love amusement parks. It's the best place to get candyfloss" She paused to daydream about candyfloss. "And I love all of the different rides, and attractions, but sadly I don't travel a whole lot" She said with a slightly sad tone.

(Hurrah for Weedo's one hundred post :P)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:33 am

Ember chuckled at Sugar's enthusiasm before trying to copy it and landing... Somewhat successfully, wobbling back and forth a little before coming to a stop. Yea, they are one of the best places in Equestria!" she exclaimed, thinking about candyfloss as well. "Aww, I think it's fun to explore other places!" she said, before pausing to think like Sugar had done moments before. "Hm... How about we go together and hunt down an amusement park?!"
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:59 am

Sugar wildly claps her hooves in excitement "YES! that would be so much fun!" she then sat down, and started thinking. "But where should we go?. they all have different rides, and let us not forget candy!" she said as she tried to think where would be the best place to go.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:51 am

Ember frowned. "That, my friend, is a very very good question." she said thoughtfully, settling into an over-exaggerated pose of deep thought as she stroked her imaginary 'beard'. "Indeed they do. The attractions are limitless, yet... We need to find an appropriate one for our needs." she murmured, eyes narrowing slightly as she hummed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:30 am

Sugar just sat there, looking at a tree for five minutes before finally snapping."ARGH!, it's hopeless we are never going to be able to cho-" She was interrupted by a mare handing out papers, and announced. "Ladies and gentlecolts, a carnival is coming to town!" she handed both Ember and Sugar a small card describing the various activities in the carnival. "Well if that's not perfect timing I don't know what it" Sugar said as she looked at the card.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:37 am

Ember started at Sugar's outburst, about to hang her head and give up herself when a friendly looking mare handed her a card. Taking it with both hooves, Ember looked at the mare as she announced the carnival before checking the pamphlet and looking to Sugar. "I swear to Celestia, Faust must be listening to our prayers." Ember said with a cheeky grin, before looking for a date. "Hey! It sets up today!"
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:21 am

Sugar jumped up and down, exited that her prayers were answered. "I love it!. What could possible make this day any better?" She said at first in victory, but then she sat down, and started thinking. "Hhmn maybe a dare?" She said, and turned to Ember with a devious grin.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:03 am

Ember grinned back just as evilly. "You're so on. What's it going to be?" she asked, placing the pamphlet on the ground next to her.

(sorry for short post *brain fart*)
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:31 am

"You have to try ALL of the activities at the carnival no matter what!" Sugar said before leaning closer to Ember"And if you fail... You have to dye your mane pink!" She said before trying to pull of her best "evil" laughter.

"Do you have a dare for me?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:12 am

Ember grinned. "I will try my best!" she said, making an extremely determined face and pumping her hoof in the air. "Hmm... Oh! I know! You have to do all the rides WITH me, or else no sugar for a week!" she smirked triumphantly, knowing Sugar would never give up... Well, sugar! After all, most of the mane dyes she could find would come out in about a week, so it'd make them equal.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:40 am

"Deal I never back down from a cha- WAIT WHAT!?, NO SUGAR FOR A WEEK!?" Sugar exclaimed her jaw dropping like an anvil, before she regained her usual stance . "You just know my weaknesses, don't you?" She said looking at Ember with a wide smile liking the thrill of the stakes at hand had provided.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:54 pm

Ember nodded, grinning evilly. "Of course! What fun is a dare when the consequences aren't worth while?" she asked, rubbing her hooves and chuckling. This was going to be interesting. Veeeeery interesting... "Well, the stake's have been set, and the bar has been raised! We should head to the park now if we want to go on ALL the rides!" she chirruped, bouncing up and sproinging off to the park.

((Want to continue this in the actual park?))
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:28 am

"Let's go!"

(Yep It would probably be best :P)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:07 am

((Hole on a second. There ain't no ponyville park. We're going to have to take it to another park or just continue it here. ))
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:54 am

((How about Whitetail woods?, I can start the post there if ya want))
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:14 pm

((SURE :D))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running jumping and bouncing like a champ   Running jumping and bouncing like a champ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running jumping and bouncing like a champ
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3