My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun little picnic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Doodle sighed as she rolled out of bed and looked out the window. "Ah, what a beautiful spring day, perfect for a picnic!" She busily prepared her basket of food, napkins and plates then set out to meet the others. 

"This is going to be so much fun!" She shouted as she flew up to a cloud and looked around for the others.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Dark Cherry was taking a stroll through Whitetail woods, humming a catchy tune. She sighed happily as a nice breeze rolled by, it was the perfect day to be out and about. A pegasus flow over her head and she gave a wave.

"Good morning to you!"
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Sunny Delight was flying overhead as she heard a good friend's voice. She swooped down and asked what was going to be so fun. She loved fun things. "Hiya, Doodle! What's so fun? ooh! Are we going to Sugarcube Corner? A fair?" Sunny was excited. "I can't wait to do fun things! May I join you? Please?" Sunny was pleading to go with Doodle because she was SUPER bored and she loved to spend time with her friends. So this would be a great day.

~My OC's~
Sunny Delight- https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t907-sunny-delight
Blueberry Pancake- https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1559-blueberry-pancake
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:47 pm

Rez and Lovely were walking in whitetail woods to meet doodle for a picnic when they spotted her on a cloud and saw sunny talking to her And a mare yelling up to her from below. They flew up to them.

"hiya doodle." Rez said kissing her cheek. "hiya Sunny" He then said waving at sunny. "oh sunny this is my Older sister Lovely." He said pointing to Lovely.

"hello" Lovely said waving to sunny.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:02 pm

"Hello everyone, and good morning to you too!" she said happily then hugged Rez and kissed him. "So, where should the spot be? I know this awesome spot near a huge waterfall that should be perfect for our picnic!" She said happily then flew down and trotted ahead leading the way.

"So how is everyone?" Doodle asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Cherry ran into the group as they landed and joined them.

"A picnic! You wouldn't mind me coming would you? I brought my own lunch. I'm Dark Cherry, I don't think I've meet any of you."
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Sunny Delight was intrigued. She did not think there would be so many ponies. "I would love a spot near a waterfall!" Sunny was delighted. (No pun intended) She loved the calming flow of water. This would be great! "Yahoo" Sunny randomly said. "I even have a lunchbox with me!" Sunny showed off her stylish new lunchbox with a pattern of orange and red.

Oh! Hello, Dark Cherry and Rez and Lovely! Sunny Flew down and shook all the hooves. "I'm so excited to meet you! Come on everypony! We have a picnic to have, and I bet we're all very hungry!"

~My OC's~ 
Sunny Delight- https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t907-sunny-delight
Blueberry Pancake- https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1559-blueberry-pancake
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:46 am

Rez and Lovely followed Doodle after waving hi to dark cherry.

"Hiya cherry im Rez and this is my sister Lovely Heart." Rez said to cherry.

"Hiya and you can just call me lovely"

They both stayed with the group.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:22 am

Once she reached the spot, Doodle pulled out the blanket and laid it in the grass. "Oh my goodness there's so many ponies here, I hope I brought enough plates for everypony! HiyanicetomeetyoumynameisDoodleBug!" She exclaimed happily and enthusiastically shook Sunny and Cherry's hooves!

"Wow I just love to meet new ponies and this is surely the perfect spot to do so! YIIIIAY I'M SO EXCITED, I CAN JUST TELL THIS'LL BE SO MUCH FUN! YIIIIHEHEHAHA!" She said bursting with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:33 am

Cherry laughs at doodle and smiles to everyone.

"Nice to meet you all too, Doodle, Rez, Sunny and Lovely! And I brought my own ware if you don't have enough."

She sets her saddle bag down next to the blanket and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:28 pm

"Ahh!" Said Sunny when she landed. "So, Who wants some of my homemade recipe? I call it 'GreenGlop' Its made from pistachio pudding, marshmallows, mashed pineapple, oats, and whipped cream. It's mighty tasty." she said excitedly, for she had just come up with it at home earlier that day.

Sunny flew up to the freshwater waterfall and took a sip. "Mmmmmm! This tastes almost as if it were flavored!" she flew back up and got everypony a cup of the delicious water. "So, how is everyponies day?"

~My OC's~
Sunny Delight: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t907-sunny-delight
Blueberry Pancake: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1559-blueberry-pancake
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:04 am

Shinygear sat up on a half fallen down tree above the picnicking ponies. He was sitting and eating a delicious sandwich he made along with a whole basket of food. He looked down as he noticed that he was no longer alone. He grinned to himself as he thought to himself. "I should play a kindly trick...I know! I'll drop food from the sky! Yes, that sounds good..." Shiny decided this as he dropped an individual grape towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Rez looked up to see another pony on a tree. "Hey you up there why don't you join us?" He yelled up. Lovely helped doodle set up.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:35 pm

Once Doodle passed out the plates and whipped out her grandmare's famous hay delicacies with mashed potatoes, carrots, peas and green beans. "I hope everypony likes it!" She said smiling and politely fixed her own plate and dug right in.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Cherry took some food and laid it on her plate, taking a few bites and smiling.

"Its very good Doodle. My day has been great so far Sunny."

(small post D:)
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:27 am

(Lovely is out)
Back to top Go down
Shinygear

Shinygear

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:23 am

Shinygear laughed. "Alright! Here I come!" he said happily as he hopped down across conveniently placed rocks. He place his own basket down and smiled as he reopened it, taking out the insides one by one.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:32 pm

(Okay new posting order will be Shadow, Aurora, Rez, Shiny then me)
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 12:51 am

"MMMMMMMMM!" Sunny said as she sunk her teeth into a sandwich. "I hope everypony is having a wonderfully terrific day!" She exclaimed as she spooned some GreenGlop into some small pudding dishes and passed them out. If there is anyhting wrong with this stuff, let me know.I haven't exactly perfected the resipe quite yet" Sunny looked up at the sky. It was a perfect day for a picnic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun little picnic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun little picnic   Fun little picnic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun little picnic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Whitetail Wood-
Jump to: