My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunny Delight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny!

Jenny!

Sunny Delight Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Delight   Sunny Delight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Sunny Delight
Sunny Delight NewSD
Species: Pegasus
Mane: One tone of orange, with a pink headband. Kind of a bob cut.
Tail: One tone of orange, her tail is bushy. It is a medium size, not short, and not long.
Eyes: Happy and dark blue.
Body: The size of an average filly. Her body is off-white, and she has wings.
Cutie Mark: a sun
Age (Baby,adult): Young Adult

Personality: Very cheerful and happy, Sunny Delight loves to brighten up everypony's day. Sunny is a goody-two-hooves, very organized and eager. She loves to learn.

Likes: Being called Sunny, the color orange, flying, comfy clothing
Dislikes: Sadness, overdramatic fashion

History: Sunny Delight was an average pony who lived in Manehattan, but was more of a country pony than a city pony. Her family moved to Ponyville because there was too much crime in the big city. Sunny was very happy about the move. She tried to get to know the Ponyville ponies and make friends, and she's still working on that!

Her cutie mark, a sun, is not a raging sun, it's just... a sun. She was cheering up a pony in Manehattan when she got it, and the pony pointed out she got her cutie mark. It's as simple as that- it's not really much of a story, Sunny knows, but that's how it happened. Her cutie mark represents cheerfulness and her affinity for cheering ponies up.

Example RP segment: It was pouring rain, and Sunny Delight saw a little pony hiding in a box. The foal was very sad and crying, which Sunny didn't like. Sunny went over to the box of the sobbing foal, and offered to give the foal a hug. When the foal took the offer, Sunny asked where the foal lived, and offered to walk him home.

As the two got to the little foal's house, they saw his mother. Sunny walked over and said "I found your son in the rain, and offered to walk him home!" She gave a smile, and then walked home herself.

Last edited by Aurora on Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Sunny Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Delight   Sunny Delight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:42 pm

Sorry, I know this isn't really a thread for conversation, but this had to be said...D'awwwwww ^_^
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Sunny Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Delight   Sunny Delight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Good app, three things;

Correction; You listed the age as baby-- (a baby would be like Pound and Pumpkin Cake) you should change that to either filly or child.

Request; you said the crime in Fillydelphia, although we havn't developed that city at all and I personally would picture it kinda like, well, the real Philly or DC-- which I dont think are as badly crime ridden as others-- We do have Manehatten in the RP and it IS crime ridden, maybe choose that one instead in case we later add Filly and it turns out to be cleaner.

Warning; it is very hard for new users to have a filly and be able to easily work in threads. It is a handycap as most of the ponies are late teens and young adults. Its not impossible, but it is going to be a little more difficult.

After you fix the age ill officially approve.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Sunny Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Delight   Sunny Delight I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:39 pm

(wasnt saying you had to make her a teen-- although itll be a little easier imo)

If you are going this route, and thus have a cutie mark-- please add some to the history on how she got her CM or how the CM pertains to the character.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Sunny Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Delight   Sunny Delight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:05 am

approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunny Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Delight   Sunny Delight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunny Delight
Page 1 of 1