My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When they first met

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

When they first met - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:54 am

happy eeps and rushes over to gaffey and leans in close to his face looking him over. "oh my gosh are you okay?!?! does it hurt?" she says as she leans in and sees a cut on his head. "oh gosh ur bleeding! and theres nothing to bandage it up with..um um...think happy think...aha!" with out thinking she leans in and licks his fore head and puts his hat on him. "there all better!~" she said with a smile oblivious to what she just did.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:59 am

Gaffey just sits there frozen in place *S-s-s-she licked my forehead.* He freezes up staring up at the sky "Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh" he stuttered
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:06 am

happy looks at gaffey confused "what?was it something I di-" then it dawns on her "oooooh gosh! im so sorry i didnt mean. um..umm.. eep." she says as she blushes and looks away as she swings her front hooves back and forth "so um..um..um..yeah.." she attempts to find an excuse but cant think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:24 am

Gaffey gets up and dusts himself off "You you licked me." he starts to blush "S-s-shall we keep going?" he asked his face as red as a beet he continued to walk stumbling every step of the way hoping Happy is still following him
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:28 am

happy blushes and follows gaffey mumbling cutely along the way and giggling a little as she watches him stumble. *gosh he is cute...what am I saying?!..what am I getting into...* she thought as her stomach fluttered and her heart raced keeping close to him and trying not to blush to much.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:51 am

Gaffey walks to a single door in the middle of a bush "Welcome to my humble of joy" He unlocks the door and opens it to reveal a beautiful room with a king sized bed a fridge and a skyroof "It's a little to much i know" He rubs the back of his head
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:54 am

happys eyes glitter as she walks a round "wow!~ its-..." happy turns and sees the stallion and finally lets it sink in, she likes him. she never believed of love at first sight but here she was staring at this cute, bashful, funny, generous, handom striped pony and she smiles cutely. "...its beautiful~"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:00 am

"Not as beautiful as you" he silently says "Ahem anywho this is my home i hope you enjoy your stay at casa da gaffey" He smiled kindly at Happy "And may your trip always be in your memories" he said
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:09 am

happy smiled and looked at the stallion standing before her. *..something tells me I will never forget~* she thought in her head as her heart skipped for joy, the butterflies fluttering in her belly..she now knew..she was in love..
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:23 am

Gaffey continued to tour Happy around his small house there wasn't much more just a bathroom and a small kitchen. He turned around all of the sudden to tell happy that's all the thing in his house when he froze to see that they were face to face with each other there muzzles almost touching "S-s-sorry i didn't realize you were that close i-i-i..." he stammer'd as his face turned red.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:40 pm

happy was to busy looking at gaf to notice and didnt get much time to react as he turned to face her and blushed. "um..i....i-i..." she said with a blush as she looked at him. he was so cute when he blushed.. her heart pounded in her chest as her butteflies went wild. before she could stop herself her body moves for her and she kisses him on the nose and goes deep red. after she realises what she does she jumps back and squeaks. "O-oh g-gosh i am so sorry! i d-don't no what came over me I-i..."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Gaffey was frozen in place he didn't even know how to react his face was as red as a beet and he felt like he was going to fall to the floor in a daze. He shock his head and unfroze blush still on his face "N-no it's okay i d-don't mind." His leg shake'd like a earthquake he tried to smile casually but failed.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:59 pm

happy looked at gaf glowing red as well not noticing his legs shaking and came up to him again. "I d-dont know whats wrong with me.. I just..when I saw you I...I.." she said but couldn't finish the sentence as she fiddled her front hoof on the ground as she looked down blushing and meeped.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Gaffey looked over this beautiful mare he realized something that he doubted *What if she likes me?* He straightened up and decided to try something "W-well now i'm going to have to repay the favor aren't i?" he leaned in and kissed her on the forehead and than closed his eyes waiting for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:17 pm

happys heart skipped as she heard his words..and when he leaned in and kissed her her eyes went wide and she looked shocked..*oh my gosh he..he likes me?..* she smiled "he likes me!~-eep!" she notices she said this out loud and looks at him. his eyes were closed and she thought.*do I? should I risk it?* she decided to risk it and leaned in and kissed him on the lips before looking down and giggling a little, her face red. "oops, sorry I guess I just repaid you back.."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Gaffey didn't want to open his eyes when he heard her say he likes me because he thought it was words of disgust but when she kissed him he couldn't keep his eyes closed the world just spun around him and he felt light headed. He shook his head and regained his balance *She likes me?* he spun around in a circle "She likes me!!" He finally realized she was still there "Ummm i guess you did repay me didn't you i may have to re-repay you sometime"
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:35 pm

happy smiles and giggles at the silly pony as he spun in a circle overjoyed. she smiled at him and looks cutley at him taking in the sight of this beautiful stallion. "i'd like that...i'd like that alot." she said and blushed. she didn't expect her day to end like this! but she was glad it did.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:58 pm

Gaffey looks at the clock next to his bed "Wow it's gotten late. Would you want me to walk you back home?" Right as he says that it starts storming outside "Or you could stay here if you'd like but it's your choice" He said hoping she would stay a little longer so they could hangout more. "I would really enjoy your company" he said hopefully
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:04 pm

happy looks to the clock as well and notices it has gotten late. then thunder cracks and she squeaks and jumps. "I-I guess I could stay for a bit.." she said with cute eyes as she looked at him. *plus I don't really want this night to end..* she thought in her head. at that thought lightning crashes again and she jumps and holds onto gaffey tightly. "eep!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Gaffey held Happy close to himself comforting her "It's okay happy, i'm here for you please remember that" he said to happy "If you want to try and get comfy there should be enough room on my bed for you but if not there is a couch i can sleep on i'm going to shower you make yourself at home" He smiled and walked to the shower disappearing from view.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:36 pm

happy blushes and cuddles against gaf thank you.." she sat and then heres *room on my bed* and her heart pounds hard "oh oh gosh...i-i" and then she heard shower and her face glowed. "oh m-my.." she sat on his bed and looked around a bit, her mind racing with thoughts of him and what he is to her. as well as her over curiousness.. "w-what am I t-thinking!..o gosh..." she calmed herself and layed down on her back on the bed and looked up at the roof, her mind racing as he showered her face completely red.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:47 pm

Gaffey takes off his top hat and bow tie and realizes he forgot his towel. He walked by happy and grabbed a towel "Sorry to bother you just getting my towel" he wrapped the towel around his neck and walked to the shower putting the towel on the door handle and hopping in the shower turning it on and washing himself.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:57 pm

happy blinks widely as she heard this and sits thinking for a second *o gosh o gosh o gosh o gosh!* she thought blushing..thats when she heard the water turn on and sat up. *no faaair...this cute stallion is right in the next room an-* she was in the middle of thought when she noticed the door was cracked!. *control yourself happyyyyy...controoooolll...con- aw buck..* she got upo and crawled on all fours to the door and peaked. *guh its to steamy i cant--guh I cant see anything!* she thought in her head, thats when she noticed him finally. his beatiful stripes..his smooth coat..his shape.. and then she noticed he was comming torwards the door! "buck!" she said and slapped a hoof over her mouth and ran and jumped back onto the bed as quickly as possible and layed back on her back her face glowing red.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:09 am

Gaffey paused thinking he heard somepony "Hmm must be my imagination" He picked up the towel and dried off and walked back to the bathroom when he noticed happy's face was red. He guessed she had peeked on him but decided not to tease her about it. He left his top hat on the post but put his bow tie on and sat down next to happy "I hope you don't mind if i sit, Have you been snooping around?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:14 am

happy sat up and looked at gaf "m-me?? peeping?! n-no of course not! why would I do something l-like that!...um..um.." she looked around frantic for an excuse as she looks back to gaf and deep into his pretty eyes. "th-this is a beautiful b-bed you have..um..um.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When they first met
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Tavern-
Jump to: