My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When they first met

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

When they first met - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:27 am

Gaffey just sat there staring into Happy's eyes and then leaned in and kisses happy "It is a pretty good bed." He laughed "Your cute when you blush" he lays down and stares at the sky "It sure is a beautiful night" he smiled up at happy "Care to join me in the laying of the down?"
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:34 am

happy blushes deeply as gaf kisses her and she leans in as he pulls away, not wishing for it to end as she looked at him. "your pretty cute yourself~" she said and shyly layed her head on him and looks up at the sky with him. "it is beautiful..." she says and looks back to him her eyes staring deep into his as he looks up peacefully. "so...beautiful.."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:41 am

Gaffey's eyes start to flutter close as he yawns "i'm getting *yawn* tired" he closes his eyes and starts to fall asleep "Good night......beautiful..." with that he fell asleep silently snoring
Back to top Go down
Happy Trails

Happy Trails

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:47 am

happy giggles and smiles at the beautiful stallion that has passed out before her and cuddles him close, her eyes slowly closing shut as she cuddles him close and falls asleep. "i...yawn..think this is going to be the start of...something...beautiful..." and with that she passed out on gaffey. not knowing of the future they will have that will blossom later down this wonderful road she calls her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When they first met   When they first met - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When they first met
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Tavern-
Jump to: