My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batgear...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Batgear... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:19 am

Blue chuckled giddily at his friend's frustration and taking pride in his own wit.

"I'm a real hit at parties too, you know."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:27 am

Renaultar mock repeated him. "Im a real hit at parties. Yeah, I'm sure they are all over you." He looked to the counter top at all the other things about.

"So...I'm not really up for spending more just yet, but do you think you can work a weapon of sorts? Something i could swing around maybe, like a spear? Preferably one that could be compact or something. With a blunt tip option incase i just want to beat someone senseless instead of killing them." He was rather uncomfortable with the latter result.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:34 am

"Ha! You're resorting to mocking now? Renny, I didn't think you were still a colt. Come here, I have something to show you."

Blue guides him back into the living room and points at a rod on a metal base with a round ball capped on top and metal wiring coiling around it.

"Just walk over to that over there."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:38 am

Renny raised an eyebrow at the object. It was a bit big for any kind of tool. Maybe it housed one. Or it made them.

"Blue, how am i suppost to use this?" He said trotting over to it.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:42 am

"Oh you won't use that specific one..."

Blue watched as Renaultar got closer until a great arch of electricity jumps out onto his nose, causing both intense pain and his fur and mane to stand on end.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:47 am

Renaultar screamed. More out of shock than pain, though there was plenty enough of that. His tail was poofed up from the shock. Wavering in place, he groaned to himself, feeling like a train had hit him.

"So...many rainbow stars..." He mumbled before stumbling a few steps and letting gravity take him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Blue erupts into laughter. No matter how many times he's shown off his device to unsuspecting ponies it never got old. When his laughter subsided he took Renaultar's tail in his mouth and tugged him away from it.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Again, Renaultar had the discomfort of having his tail pulled on again. Once he came to his senses he squirmed to get out of his grasp.

"H-hey! Not the tail! What are you, a colt cuddler? The tails off limits to all, save mares." He quickly tried to get to his hooves but they still felt like jelly.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Blue places his hooves firmly Renaultar's side to pin him down.

"Stay still or you're going to break something!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Renaultar still felt helpless from the shock. "What in sorrels hell was that? And if you start humping me i swear ill beat you down."

He tried to get up under him but was as stable as a noodle.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Blue shakes his head condescendingly.

"Why are you always the first to bring up sex? Why do you have to put these thoughts into my head?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Renaultar was quick to retort. "Don't you even try that with me. I'm a cop and your the one who has been pulling my tail and bucking my flank....Oh dear that sounded wrong." He tried to scoot himself away (Sweetie scoot!).
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Blue moves off of him, also quick to respond.

"So my sexuality is called into question whenever I kick the part of your body that will do the least damage or pull on the only grabbable part of you? Would you have preferred I kick one of your back legs or take the time to walk around to deck you in the chest?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:48 pm

"I would prefer you didn't zap me like a lightening rod, and then lay your hooves all over my as I lay helpless." He couldn't help but laugh a little. Slowly but surely he managed to get up.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:52 pm

"Well how else was I to demonstrate its power and to keep your stubborn self from wrecking my apartment. As far as I know you still haven't learned to navigate properly and having weakened muscles only further compounds the danger!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Renaultar sighed, suddenly being in a more serious tone. "I didn't want it to happen...But 5 on 1 is tough odds...Losing an eye is...not the easiest thing. Nor sitting in a hospital bed for weeks."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:20 pm

Blue flicks his tail in annoyance and walks over to him to firmly smack his helmet and look at him evenly.

"No excuses. Take responsibility for both your actions and your handicaps. If you lose one function, learn to deal with it and find a way around it. My brother had his legs mangled at an early age and could never walk. He was a burden on our family, but he never stopped trying to be helpful. You know what he does now? He lives in a hotel room in the wealthy district and makes a living by painting. He lives in a wheelchair that you moaned and groaned about being in and he's able to live in comfort with no help from anypony except for a live in nurse. If my sick and crippled brother can pony up and stop being a little bitch then so can you."

By the end of his speech he practically stares down the much larger pony, the fire in his eyes fueled by something far from mere annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Renaultar winced at Blue's words. Despite being the bigger and more intimidating looking pony, he shied away from him. He knew he was right. He needed to pony up and learn to work around it.

"...Sorry. The wounds just...still feel fresh. I hate feeling less than useful, or even a burden. I'll get over it though." He said with a soft kick to the ground.

Being crippled has been one of Renautar's biggest fears. Not being able to be at your 100 percent to help. Now he had to face it.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Blue turns away from him and begins to pace around the room.

"In closing, hm.... I've forgotten it... But I do remember that though you may have lost the functionality of your eye, the scar can be in two ways, intimidation and deception. A pony with a missing eye shows that you've come out of a life threatening fight with your life, also if ponies just see your lack of vision as a handicap you can count on them not taking you as seriously, leaving them open to a fierce counterattack."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:47 pm

"Thanks oh wise master." Renaultar said flatly. Though he had to admit he never thought of it that way. He would have to keep that in mind in the future. "Until i get my bearings, i think ill avoid trying to use that. I still nearly hit the left side of any doorway. Though it would be nice to have some 'badass' added to the image. Hmm...I wonder if i can pull some mares with this..."
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Blue continued to pace in thought, in this state of mind Renaultar's words became a search command in the elder's more experienced mind.

"You could lure in mares who like dangerous ponies in seedy bars or the rich looking for something different other than their boring lives, and you can bring out the compassionate ones if you play the part of an emotionally troubled guard."

He suddenly came to a stop and shook his head, looking at Renaultar blankly.

"It's always sex with you, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:04 am

Renaultar was already laughing at Blue's ideas. "Whats wrong with a little fun? Got to get some flank every now and then don't I?" He tried to smile innocently, but his grin was devious as ever.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:25 am

Blue shakes his head slowly.

"Heh, nothing wrong with that."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:31 am

"What if..." He said putting a hoof to his chin. "....If i had TWO eye patches! Twice as sexy?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:04 am

Blue answers in deadpan.

"The most you could hope for is a pity buck."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batgear...   Batgear... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batgear...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Manehattan Housing Area-
Jump to: